All Comments on 'The All or Nothing Game'

by thomcats

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five Stars!

Beautifully written, thank you for telling such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This novella was beautiful. Perfect detailing, great atmosphere and the right balance of drama and romance. Good story telling!

The only thing that put me off were the spelling mistakes? Get yourself a good editor please your stories deserve one.

DalainDalainover 10 years ago
An excellent story

I couldn't help but feel that English is not your first language, though, as a lot of the sentences seem somewhat awkwardly constructed in comparison with your general excellent grasp of grammar and story structure. You should think about getting an editor to read through your stories, it would make an already very good story into a stellar one.

All in all, I really enjoyed this one and look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

excellent first story. hope to read more of your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super Romance!

Wow! I'm really into this story and I've read it several times already. Breathtaking sort of. I hope that you will write more! A FIVE from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very fine use of the celebrity background

But I had trouble understanding what about Julian attracted her. Her character was the stronger in terms of your portrayal and I could understand what attracted him. But what character traits attracted her? Rich, handsome. Sure. But intelligence, humor, understanding ... they count for something and he was such a stick figure I didn't see them. I considered his toilet seduction unattractive and predatory. At that point he had barely talked to her that we had seen.

I guess I'm stuck with my notion that a romance is wonderful when the reader understands the attraction both ways. The worth of both lovers is exposed by their actions.

Your writing shows promise, I don't want my words to discourage but rather hope they will be viewed as one readers gut reaction.

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 10 years ago
Great story

I was surprised to see that this is your first submission. It felt like the work of a seasoned writer.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

Will be looking for more from you,if this is what your first work is about,,then i am so looking forward to more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you....

... for this wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading until it was finished. Really nice work. Will be looking out for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really good

This was a nice story. There were a lot of unnecessary commas and some other errors, but besides that, I enjoyed reading. I would've liked to know more about Julian (he seemed moody) and explore more of his character and their relationship, but maybe in a sequel? :)

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Great tale

But would've liked

To see how they went on tour together and the responses from the band and crew

To know what was in the song he wrote for her.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago

OK I loved the story but why is it set in the US if the writer is not from the US? We do not celebrate Boxing Day and there are various other British(?)-isms sprinkled through the story. Just wondering, otherwise loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous