The Alluring Dr. Shaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy walked the tiles on the floor as she waited, which wasn't long. She heard pitter-patters outside the door following by squeaking when the door swung open.

Lisa closed it and said, "Good morning, Amy! How are you today?"

Amy touched her chin to her shoulder with a grin. "I'm peachy!"

"Good to hear!" she said as she dropped her chart on the table. "Sit down. Let's see how your body is doing."

Amy hopped onto the table.

Lisa checked her breathing again with the stethoscope. "You sound much better this time."

"I did what you said and I'm a new girl now!"

"Good. Is this the dress you were telling me about last time? It's beautiful. You're beautiful."

Amy giggled. "Thanks!"

"Now, there's something else I want to check."

Lisa pressed on Amy with her body and went for her lips! Amy couldn't believe it! The doc kissed her a few times and opened her mouth to let her tongue out. Amy tangled her tongue around hers as she held her back and let her hand find her ass and grope it. Her ass was firm and Amy's grope caused her to moan in her mouth.

The doctor slipped a hand under Amy's dress and rubbed her fingers on her pussy through her panties while still drowning her in kisses.

Amy was panting and feeling ablaze. She could feel a finger sneak into her panties, brush over her pussy lips, and slide in and out a few times. She tightened her legs around the doc and shrieked.

Lisa pulled back with puffy cheeks.

Amy let one of those cheeks rest against her palm. "Whoa, I didn't expect that!"

"I like you a lot and got to thinking that I couldn't imagine myself being with anyone else right now."

"I'm happy you feel that way. I've been hoping we could have fun together."

"Well, shut up so we can get to some more fun!"

Amy smiled and they kissed some more. Lisa licked Amy's neck up to her ear. She nibbled on it and dragged her tongue under her chin and attached to her neck. She sucked so hard that she was wiggling her feet. Amy squeezed Lisa and arched her back against the table.

The doctor slipped out of her white coat and Amy was too happy to shove her sleeves off and grab a handful of her breasts. They were perky and her nipple could be seen pressing against her white blouse. Amy rubbed those nipples with her thumb over the fabric.

The doctor started unbuttoning her top and Amy tugged at her buttons, which popped a couple loose. She rose off the table to lick between her breasts and when they came into view, she licked over one of them and nibbled and kissed her way to her bra. The doctor took the bra away and freed her breasts fully. Amy cupped a tit in her palm and fed it to herself, twirling her wet tongue over it, and sucking so hard it left a hickey. The doctor was moaning and shaking while her hand went back to her pussy.

The doctor pinched Amy's panties at the waist and ripped them off from under her dress. They had a moist spot and the scent of her sweet sex was present when exposed to the air.

The doctor pushed Amy's dress towards her waist and the more her skin was exposed, the more she quivered and gasped to the chill.

Lisa kissed the insides of her thighs and left a path to her pussy lips. She licked all over her and Amy cried out. The doc spread her lips apart and, with eagerness, attacked her pussy with licks all over her pink flesh while squeezing her ass. Shockwaves shot through Amy as she was pushing towards climax with dampened skin and squealing in sexual happiness.

The doc teased her with her fingertip before pushing it in while flicking her tongue over her clit. She added another finger and shoved them in and out, twisting them around, and forcing her hips to jump.

"Oh, yes! Like that..." Amy said. "I wish you could fuck me hard."

The doc stood from between her legs. "Maybe I can grant that wish."

From the drawer attached to the table, she had hidden an instrument of tremendous pleasure—a strap-on with a thick, faux vein running along its length and a swollen head.

Amy grinned. "I want that in me like now! Fuck me good!"

"I intent to, sweetie," the doc said as she loosened the belt holding up her skirt and took them down her legs. Amy lightly rubbed her black silk panties before yanking them down. The doc's naked pussy was begging to be eaten and Amy couldn't help herself.

She kneeled beneath it, attached her lips, and devoured it as she sped her tongue all over it. The doc had to brace herself on the table as her knees turned to whipped cream.

Lisa pointed at the table and Amy hopped back on it and laid with her legs open awaiting the rubber-like cock.

The doc wore it and placed the head at her pussy. Amy scooted closer to try to get it in herself but Lisa pulled it away and rubbed it on her pussy and teased the tip against it. Amy fake-whimpered.

"Please fuck me..." she begged as she was so turned on, she was about to explode.

Her wish came true when she felt the head penetrate her and her pussy stretch to take it in. She moaned and held onto the table when she only fucked her with short, slow strokes before plunging into her with forceful thrusts powered by her hips that frenzied Amy.

She gradually began to fuck Amy mercilessly, which kept grinding her back against the table. The sheet beneath her rustled and tore. Amy was trying to keep her cries from reaching the hallway but it was so damn good that it was nearly a lost cause.

Lisa held her ankles as she fucked her and Amy was losing it as she was trembling out of control and breathing hard and fast.

She brought her strokes to slow in and out motions to penetrations as deep as she could get them before pulling back and diving in again. She fucked her with speed once more and the unpredictability of her movements had her closing in on the pinnacle of pleasure.

Lisa took the cock away, though!

She said, "Turn around and bend over on the table."

Amy took a moment to regain herself but did as she asked. She wasn't sure what was coming next—she wasn't too comfortable with one of the places the cock could go but trusted pleasure would ensue nonetheless.

She felt the cock push in her pussy and she was relieved. The doc held onto her ass cheeks as she rammed into Amy time and again, pounding her into the table.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, oh, yes!"

"But, you are bad for wanting to be fucked in your doctor's office and everyone knows what bad girls get."

Amy said, "A lollipop, right?"

She was being silly knowing that wasn't the right answer but wanted to have fun with it.

Lisa swatted her cheeks a few times and Amy yelped.

"You got the 'pop' part right you naughty girl!" the doc said as she continued spanking her ass while ramming her.

She swatted her five more times, "pop, pop, pop, pow, smack!"

Amy said, "Yeoww! Oh, my God! Oh, yes! Spank me for being bad. I deserve it!"

Lisa smacked her flesh five times more with a rough grope following the last spank.

"Cum for me, Amy! Cum!"

Amy could take no more! With the cock like a piston driving into her and with the stinging of her backside, she climbed onto the table, laid on her back, and opened her legs.

When Lisa licked her dripping pussy, Amy's whole body rumbled and she came with screaming and panting while sucking air. Her leather heels flew off and she tossed her hair back and looked at the ceiling with her eyes rolled white.

Lisa lost the strap-on and dressed.

Amy slid to the edge of the table. "Wait, don't you want to be fucked, too?"

Lisa's whole face turned blue and seemed to droop as she pointed at the wall clock. "Sigh, I wish but I kind of have patients waiting on me." She sat at the table and wrote on Amy's chart.

While dressing, Amy began to feel bad even after that amazing, body-quaking experience. She knew the doctor needed it but time didn't allow it.

After slipping the dress's last strap onto her shoulder, she approached the doc. "Hey, we could meet later if you want."

"That's sweet of you but I'm going out with some of the other staff to some restaurant while they talk about stocks, bonds, Wall Street, and other so exciting things."

"You could go out with me instead. You know how much fun we could have."

"I already promised them," Lisa said as she looked up at Amy. "Maybe another day?"

Amy brought the notepad on the table closer, ripped the pen from the doctor's fingers, and started writing. "Here's my number in case you change your mind and want to get away from all the 'excitement' tonight."

Amy didn't speak another word. She left Lisa with something to contemplate.

That evening beneath the ocean of stars, Lisa stared at the 5-star Seafood Palace from her black Jaguar. A dim, yellow light shined within both levels of the restaurant. It wasn't to say a few glasses of booze wouldn't have been nice in the romantic lighting but something else was taking up residence in Lisa's thoughts.

She was in the rear of the parking lot close to the street. She was watching each of her coworkers walk into the place as they arrived but when she thought of joining them, something tugged her in another direction.

She reached into her purse and took out her cell phone and the folded paper with Amy's digits on them. Spending time with that lovely patient she fucked earlier seemed like the best way to enjoy her evening.

She had a severe case of the jitters and could hardly dial. Her legs tightened and a rush flew between them. Before she pressed the "Call" button, the phone vibrated and went off with her rock and roll tune. "Walt Calling," the display read.

It was her ex-fiancé. What in the name of rotten breakups could he want? Streaks of mental pain seized her emotions and her tummy was as though she'd eaten 5 day old chicken that had been sitting out in the sun.

She let it buzz for a few seconds but answered against her better judgment.

"Hello?" she said in a huff.

"Lisa? It's me, Walt." His voice was solemn like someone drank his last can of beer.

"I know who you are! What do you want?"

"I didn't like how things ended. I was hoping we could..."

Lisa interrupted. "The answer is no whatever it is!"

"Just listen! I know I was an asshole and if you won't give me another chance at your heart at least let me be a friend to you."

"I don't think 'friends' get down on one knee and later pull a 'just kidding!'"

"I freaked out. I'm sorry. The thought of marriage was a scary thing and I did something stupid by chickening out! I still love you!"

"That's not the only stupid thing you did, Walt! Add calling me to the list!"

Walt shouted, "Please don't hang up!"

Lisa had her finger hovering over the "End Call" button. "Something happen with your slut? Is that why you called?"

"What? No..." Walt stammered. "I broke it off with her. All she did was remind me of what a fool I was. How much I missed you."

Memories of the times when things were good between them flooded her mind—their first kiss, the times he was there with back and foot massages after a long day's work, the spins on the Ferris wheel at the carnivals. How much he spoke of wanting a family with her. She couldn't let herself be drawn back to him.

"I'm sorry. I have to go!"

She hung up, folded her arms, and started shaking. She didn't want to figure out how to process that!

She called Amy as fast as she could. Each ring made her more anxious. Why wasn't she answering?

Ah, on the last ring, she finally answered!

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Lisa. How are you?"

"Hey! What are you doing?" Amy said.

"You'll never guess who called. Walt."

"What did that jerk want?"

"I'll tell you later. I would like to see you."

"Sounds like fun. Where are you?"

Lisa watched the last of her coworkers enter the restaurant. They were standing on the steps at the front door and looking around like they were trying to spot her.

"I'm at the Seafood Palace sitting in my car in the back row."

"Okay, I'll be there soon!"

Lisa tilted the seat back and waited for a little while. It was black where she was and the limited light around her parking space gave her some privacy. There were cars on either side of her but their owners recently got out so it's possible they wouldn't be coming back for a while.

She checked for anyone roaming by while she pulled up her black dress. She was losing her mind waiting for Amy. Their antics in her office and the anticipation of what may happen that evening had her riled up.

She slid a couple of fingers in her lacy midnight blue panties and massaged her clit slowly then faster as images of Amy fucking her appeared in front of her mind. She slipped a finger in her pussy, which was heated and wet. Her juices were sloshing when she fingered herself.

Her ass was rocking all over the seat. She shoved another finger in, slouched, and was bringing herself closer to a cum. She rubbed back and forth from her clit, to her pussy, and back up again.

Her phone was blaring but it hardly registered in her ears.

She was so lost in her self-pleasuring that she nearly hit her head on the roof when someone tapped on the window! Lisa gasped and couldn't speak for a moment. Her first reaction was to push her dress back down but was in so much fear and shock that her effort to do so was half-hearted.

She shifted an eye towards the glass first. That petite, curly-haired silhouette belonged to Amy!

She pushed the button to lower the window. Lisa smiled and her cheeks flushed.

"Amy! You scared me!"

"Sorry," she said. Lisa noticed her gaze was pinned on her long, cream colored legs, which were shining in the blue moonlight. "You started without me I see."

"Why don't you get in here so you can help me finish?"

Amy jerked her door open, climbed into her lap, and straddled her. Lisa loved the feel of her little ass moving upon her. She held Amy's hips and assisted her with the grinding.

Amy swept the tresses away from Lisa's face. Lisa was starving for her lips and she went for them. They ravaged each other with lip presses and tongue lashes while breathing hard and heavy and taking in the scent of each other's fruity smells.

Amy found her way to Lisa's neck. She took a deep sniff and clamped her lips onto it. She sucked and licked it up, down, and back to her earlobe where she tugged on it with her teeth.

Lisa was moaning and overflowing with fire and desire as she wouldn't let Amy go. "Oh, my Amy!" She ripped the straps off Amy's shoulders, pulled her dress beneath her tits, and kneaded them and twisted her nipples. Amy yelped and grabbed a handful of Lisa's locks.

Amy whispered in Lisa's ear. "The backseat looks inviting!"

"Okay, naughty girl. You first since you're on top of me!"

Amy shimmied her way to the back and Lisa stung her ass with a slap. "Yeow! Get back here!"

She helped the doc onto the vinyl and shoved her on her back. Lisa scooted up so her head was close to the door and spread her legs. Her height made it a tight fit but she was comfy. Amy was giggling when she eased her hands beneath her dress, lightly against her legs, and let her thumb push her dress upward over her belly button.

Amy kissed her side a few times and gave it a bite. Lisa was squirming around but couldn't escape the growing pleasure pouring into her system.

She smooched her flat abs over to her belly-button and smooched it, too.

Amy took the top of her panties in her teeth and dragged them down.

"Please, lick my pussy..." Lisa said as she grabbed the net attached to the back of the front seat.

Amy whisked her underwear lower, which brought her pussy out. "Ooh, I am. You and your sexy, bad girl panties have to go!"

She dropped her undies in the floor and reveled in the sight of her moist pussy lips.

Amy dove in, lapped at her juices, and fucked her with her tongue. Lisa slapped the seat and exhaled in quick breaths the more she did.

She spun her licker over her clit and pushed a pair of her digits in to fuck her with them. Lisa's legs were wiggling and the sweat on her flesh was steaming.

Lisa pointed to the front seat. "My strap-on is in my purse."

Amy pulled her dress overhead and let it fall on Lisa's panties. She shoved her own undies down and off and leapt for the toy.

She dug it out and slipped into it. "I've been waiting for a long time to fuck you, Dr. Shaw."

Lisa returned a sexy grin and parted her legs further. It was like she was about fire off a wave of orgasms just waiting for the cock.

Amy guided it to her pussy and she dove in as far as she could get. Her flesh opened and spread to take it in and the sensations were intense.

She climbed upon Lisa, lifted her hips, and drilled her with potent penetrations. As she fucked her, she leaned in and smothered her in kisses as Lisa moaned into her throat.

Lisa's nails slipped over Amy's damp back as she tried clawing it. The car was like a sauna and had the alluring aroma of sexual secretions and feminine musk.

Amy stopped when she was deep inside her and held it. Lisa's legs and back clinched as she purred.

Amy retreated until the cock's head slipped out and forcefully plowed into her pussy again. She lifted her hips and once more she hit it hard. Lisa cried out and Amy eased up and fucked her in a steady flow, the rubbery toy rubbing around within her.

She leaned away and gripped the rear of her knees as she continued banging their bodies together. Lisa pulled her close again and kissed her with softness that lingered after each touch. She ensnared Amy with her legs and squeezed her pussy onto the cock as her legs contracted.

Amy fucked her again with roughness, building up ferocity, and Lisa screamed with the release of tension and cum.

She relaxed followed by laughter. "Hehe! Oh, that was so good. Just what I needed!"

She tossed her arms out and laid there.

Amy kissed her. "You deserved it, sweetheart."

Their moment was broken with the sound of chatter growing louder by the second and they clutched onto each other with speeding hearts. It was hot and sweaty and Amy's body slid around on Lisa's but getting busted was the real concern!

"Be still! Maybe they won't see us!" Lisa said.

"I have to move! My ass is out for everyone to drool at! If I can just get to my dress..."

"At least it's cute."

"Yeah, but it's only for special people to see!" Amy said as she had to turn and reach into the floor near her legs.

Only a few beams of light shined in the backseat but most of it happened to be upon Amy's luscious ass.

When she twisted her body, she noticed some suits and dresses stop in front of the window. They weren't looking in—at least not then!

Amy managed to drape her dress over her backside but now someone had their mug pressed against the glass. She buried her face into the seat by the doc's head!

Lisa peered around Amy at the curious outsider. The figure, which was shrouded in the night, was stout, stocky, and all too familiar.

"Oh, no! It's Brandon from the office! I hope he can't see me!" She snapped her head back onto the seat and kept still.

Amy aligned herself over her. "I'll cover you!"

The guy tapped on the window. They flinched but remained statues.

After a minute, Lisa's phone rang. Brandon was now on his phone. Coincidence? Couldn't have been!

"Ignore it!" Lisa said.

It kept ringing for the next few minutes.

Amy reached into the front seat. "You should probably see who it is."

She gave the phone to Lisa and she glanced at the display. She had 15 missed calls scattered throughout the night and hadn't heard one.

She inhaled when she answered. "Hello?"

Brandon faced the window again. "Are you and your friend cozy in there?"