The Alluring Dr. Shaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry about not making the dinner. I needed a friend tonight. You're my friend, too, but I wanted to be alone. Don't tell anyone."

Brandon said, "I don't know. This is kind of juicy. By the way, three's not a crowd, you know."

"Very cute. See you tomorrow."

She hung up and her mortification meter rose higher! At least she felt somewhat better when all the bodies outside dispersed.

"Is everything okay?" Amy asked.

"I don't know yet. It was our peeping Tom that called. I work with him. He's another doctor at the office. He's nice but has a fascination with the things hiding in people's closets."

Amy shuddered against Lisa. "Nice? Seems creepy to me. Is he the type that gossips?"

"You mean will everyone find out about what we did? Gee, I hope not."

"He wouldn't use what he saw here as blackmail, would he?"

"He asked me out but I wasn't over Walt and needed more time. Feels like I still do. He should understand that."

"Let's get dressed and you can tell me about it."

Moments later, the women were back in the front and fully clothed.

Lisa was so attracted to the woman to her right but what of Walt? Brandon? Her job? Ahh!

While looking into the night, Lisa said, "Walt called to apologize for leaving me at the altar. We didn't quite get that far but close enough. Bad enough. I know he was afraid but he wasn't alone in that. We were supposed to work through everything together."

Amy held her hand for a bit but Lisa took it away. "I'm sorry. Is he still with that girl he found at the bar?"

"He said he broke it off with her because he claimed he believed she should have been me. How sweet. Whatever."

Amy turned towards Lisa with her elbow propped against the headrest. "And what about us?"

"I'm in a daze and I had a great time but I wouldn't want you to feel like you're a supporting actor in my series of drama. Let me work on some things, first."

Amy stroked her arm. "We could work on them together..."

Lisa smiled but spoke no words. She seemed happy in that moment with her but it would take time to tell if it could go beyond that!

Later that week, Amy got a call from Lisa's nurse. They needed to draw some blood and they had a spot for her to come in the following day. Looked to be another interesting visit to Dr. Shaw's office!