All Comments on 'The Alpha Ch. 02'

by luciusgrey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ncpetencpeteover 7 years ago
Good Story

It will be interesting to see where you take this one. You have given yourself 500 years of history and the entire were and supernatural population to work with, and that is just to get back to where the original story line was left. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
THNK YOU!

I miss your stories dude! Thanks for coming back! Love Aurion & The alpha!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 7 years ago
Hallo

Well...

That just happened.

Thanks luciu

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 7 years ago
Interesting

...very interesting indeed, the way you've mixed different mythologies together to form your own world. It also has me wondering just how much can he truly trust his father and those that sever him? That is of course assuming his father is who think it is; and I have to admit I never made those connections before, but now that you have it raises several questions. I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Alpha's a dick

His submissive died the most horrible painful death a bidy can auffer and he didn't spare her, his submissive, one thought. His first and only thoughts were about himself and getting blamed. d-bag.

AnubismarkAnubismarkover 7 years ago
@ anon

I happen to disagree. The fact that he first thought of the consequences of his sub being murdered, shows that he has a critical enough thought process to effectively be a leader. If he were to freeze up every time one of his associates died, he would quickly get himself, as well as his pack, killed.

the fact that he spent the better part of this chapter in a rage shows how much her death affected him.

That all being said, I like the way the story is suddenly going. I am a little sad about the sub, but plot takes precedence. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to have you back

Loved this chapter, great mix of history and mythology, keep it coming.

KJay15

luciusgreyluciusgreyover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your support!

I admit to being a little unsure of how this chapter would be received due to the huge change in direction but I wanted to be able to show my characters in several different periods instead of simply having a backstory referenced to (as most supernatural stories, especially those dealing with vampires, tend to do.) I know I introduced a lot of info and characters in the chapter but now the vast majority of the regular supporting characters have been introduced. I am still trying to decide how much of the human history I will focus on, since James' empire will be in mundane conflict with human armies while he himself is focused on supernatural foes. I want to thank everyone for their support. If it hadn't been for all the emails I got about the status of my work I would've probably stopped posting after my Cloud malfunction lost most of my work.

PS-if you are interested in seeing me post a darkish Superman story, done in my usual style, let me know. I began writing an alternative story for a friend who was disappointed with Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice but after I lost my work I considered rewriting the story as a tale set in the future, with Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter being the only Justice Leaguers still alive when the world's governments finally decide to eradicate Metahumans for good after successive generations of heroes prove to be more destructive and uncontrolled than the League had been in it's worst days. Just an idea that keeps popping up in my mind. If it sounds interesting shoot me a nessage and I'all get to work.

Hellfire23Hellfire23over 7 years ago
Nice

It's a very good story. I like the direction this is heading in so far. One thing you might try doing is putting the "inner beast" voice in italics or some special punctuation to help us know that it's him talking.

SerendeSerendeover 7 years ago
Please continue

I am in love with this story and not many authors will I come to begging to continue. Please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update

When is chapter 3 going to be posted saw the update but it's still not there to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

You've done a very good job with the direction of the story. I enjoy who he is and where this is going. I love the ending of this and find my heart going out to your characters. My only request is to have a black female character😌 (Very curvy and darker toned with a height of 5'8) If you will. (😶Not only because I would fit that description but I like how cultural and in depth your characters are and would love to be able to relate a little more) 😁Either way, I am now a faithful follower and will continue to enjoy this emotional rollercoaster ride immensely and can't wait for your next update.

iknowwhatiknowwhatabout 5 years ago

It was wierd to have chapter one and the first two pages be fast paced sex and then going into another 4 pages of a siege from out of no where. I enjoyed the story but the pacing was a bit off imo. Looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed the new angle of the story. Keep them coming.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

What a pity this story is unfinished. I agree with iknowwhat, pacing could be better, but the story is still enjoyable. This "save the whole world" type of story is not easy to pull off, but flashing backwards in time may just be the way to make it.

The inner voice needs to be distinguished better, with ' ' or maybe italics. It would also be nice to read more about his vulnerability, now it it is mostly just acknowledged to be there.

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

this series needs to be completed instead of sitting idle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous