The Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did give me an idea, though. "Excuse me for a few moments," I said to Buffy before getting up from our table and walking to the bathroom on a route that was totally random. I swear.

Bethany's eyes bulged as she saw me approaching her family's table. For the first time, she made direct eye contact with me. I gestured to the bathrooms with my eyes and she subtly tried to shake her head. I simply removed my phone from my pocket and smiled as her eyes widened and her face drained.

"Are you alright dear?" Bethany's mother asked her as I walked by and continued to the bathrooms.

I entered the men's bathroom and made sure that it was empty before I took a quick leak and sat on the marble counter on top of the bank of sinks to wait. It was barely thirty seconds before I heard someone open the women's bathroom door before quickly exiting again. With some hesitation, Bethany cracked open the door to the men's room and peered inside. Meeting her eyes, I gestured her over to me with a nod of my head. She meekly approached until she stood before me, looking absolutely scrumptious. She wore a black cocktail dress that was classy and appropriate yet showed a strong hint of cleavage.

Bethany had only light make up yet looked gorgeous, her hair and skin nearly the same dark honey color. Unzipping the back of her dress, I pulled it down to her waist to expose her torso. Under the little black dress, Bethany wore a black lace thong that rode high on her hips along with a matching bra. The bra seemed to be a size too small and her firm breasts were bulging out of the cups. I turned her around and checked the tag of the bra as I unhooked it, it read 36C and was clearly insufficient in it's task to contain such wonderful tits.

I pulled the bra down for a clear view of natural breasts but left her arms stuck through the straps. She had smallish light pink aureolas with fat nipples, her large breasts sat naturally but certainly couldn't be called saggy as there was only a slight fold of skin between her ribs and the bottoms of her breasts. She looked like a Hollywood actress of the highest caliber, her looks reminding me of all the famous blonde beauties, even if her hair wasn't as light.

"Kneel, pet."

She quickly did, zero hesitation. "Take it out."

Bethany unbuttoned my pants after unhooking my belt, then slowly drew down the zipper as she began to visibly shake and pant. When she pulled down my boxer-briefs and my cock swung out and smacked her in the face, carrying a huge concentration of my Alpha wolf pheromones, she became frantic and quickly moved to inhale my length before stopping and looking up to me for permission.

"Good girl," I said, softly cupping her jaw, "you may begin. You are free to use your own discretion in the execution of your duties."

She looked up at me with a grateful expression on her face and then reached out and softly began to run her finger nails up and down my shaft. She began to softly stroke as she rubbed my glans all over her face, eventually taking it into her mouth and proceeding to softly make out with my cock. With her eyes closed, the pure joy and lust was evident on her face as she freely fellated me.

She gradually fed more of me into her mouth until she reached her throat with my length and she retreated to lavish the already conquered territory in a manner that wasn't a blowjob so much as true worship. Her tongue laved, flicked and twirled slowly as she lavished intimate care on the pillar of flesh before dipping down to suckle at my balls. After returning to the slow and sensual loving of my cock, Bethany suddenly slammed herself forward and deepthroated all but the last couple inches of my cock. Her throat began to clench and message my length before she preceded to began madly bobbing her head, taking almost all of my prick in and out of her throat repeatedly at a fat pace.

I grunted and my cock exploded without warning, causing cum to burst out of the sides of Bethany's mouth to land on the softness of her exposed breasts. She adjusted and began to swallow rapidly as her mouth was entirely filled by each individual spurt. Overflow began to run down her chin from the corners of her mouth, impossibly thick and unnatural white.

"Mmhm" Bethany purred in arousal in between loud gulps of semen.

Once I was finished, her neck, chest and breasts were crisscrossed with thick stripes and large bodies of cum. After drying my cock off by rubbing it on her face, I simply put on my pants and walked out, leaving Bethany cum covered and bare chested on her knees with a glazed look in her eye and a dumb smile on her face.

As soon as I returned to the table, Buffy said, "oh good, your back. I need to use the bathroom."

"Go ahead, I'll get the check."

"Thanks!" Buffy called as she headed towards the bathrooms.

--

"It's only 10pm. Go grab a bathing suit. We are going to go for a swim. I'll turn the spa on and get changed, just come over when your ready. I'll leave the front door open." I said, as I was pulling in to her driveway to drop her off. I didn't wait for a reply and simply got out of the car and came around to open her door.

"Such a gentleman!" Buffy smiled, "I don't know. I should probably just head to bed."

"It'll be fun. Tonight's my birthday celebration, your not going to deprive me of the company of the most beautiful woman in town now, are you?" I said, looking straight into her eyes.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she replied, trying to joke but failing to hide the smoldering attraction in her eyes. I knew that I had succeeded in getting her to see me as an adult, her mind now thinking of me as a peer and not 'the neighbor's son'. Still, I knew that she would be hesitant to put her heart out there again. She was the type of woman who had wild sexual desires and a heart that connected so firmly with her womanhood that she could only be intimate with someone that she truly cared for and trusted.

"I have a little surprise for you. I'll see you in shortly," I said after escorting her through the front door and taking her coat to hang up.

"Oh ok! I'll come. Just for a little while though!" Buffy relented.

"Fair enough," I'll see you in a few. I couldn't even imagine what she would look like in a bikini. I mean, literally, I couldn't imagine it. Her body was such an erotic combination of 'cute nubile' and 'built for sex'.

After moving my car back to my driveway, I entered the house and went up to my room to change after turning the spa on. I was tempted to wear tight shorts to advertise the 'goods' but there was no way I could fit myself into a speedo and I didn't want Buffy to feel pressured, even by her self. My feelings for her were growing by the minute, having long ago surpassed simple carnal desires. She seemed so honest, kind and loyal while also making me yearn to protect and possess her.

Opting to go with red board shorts decorated with hibiscus flower patterns, I changed and proceeded to retrieve a black box from my desk. Opening the box, I removed one of several green prescription bottles, selecting one labelled "OG Kush". I removed a few buds and transferred them to a grinder before rolling a joint with the ground-up chronic. After a seconds hesitation, I repeated the process and rolled another cone shaped joint of "Trainwreck". I had just finished putting the box back into my desk when the doorbell rang.

As I expected, it was Buffy. "I told you that you could just come in." I said, before freezing as my eyes took in her attire.

"Oh... Uh, yeah. Sorry." She blushed.

"Not a problem." I said with a smiling. Stepping aside, I motioned her inside. She was ridiculously hot, even in her attempts to dress modestly. Her burgundy bikini wasn't of an overly revealing cut, yet the prominence of her assets ensured that there was plenty of under-boob and side-boob visible. In fact, I could even make out the actual shape of her breasts as they hung naturally yet possessed more perkiness than one would expect from such a large, natural pair of breaststroke, as the bathing suit's top simply didn't have the strength to change their heavy natural shape. Her stomach was flat and sexy but also nice and soft. Her skin was so pale that it glowed in the darkness of night and her breasts so large as to be obscene in a bathing suit as skimpy as the ones worn by swimsuit models.

"When was the last time you smoked pot?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"What? Uh, a few years ago with some girlfriends," she admitted. "Why?"

"I have some from the cannibus club and I don't really like to drink alcohol, so I rolled a joint for us."

"I really shouldn't," she evaded.

"Not this again, Ms, Negativity. Live a little. When was the last time you actually enjoyed yourself? When was the last time you did something just for you?"

I could see the battle in her mind waning as she realized that after all the shit her ex-husband put her through and the subsequent death of her social life, she really did deserve to relax. Finally, she looked at me and nodded, her big blue eyes and long eyelashes capturing my gaze and giving my heart a run for it's money. I grabbed us some towels and went out to sit in the spa, her eyes roaming over the chiseled contours and firm valleys made by my defined muscles as they made my tan skin appear paper thin.

Buffy removed the wrap that had covered her from the waist down, exposing her feminine legs and slightly flared hips. As she squealed and entered the hot water, I got a look at her lovely peach shaped ass, just a hint larger than her petite proportions (below her gigantic breasts) would indicate and wonderfully sculpted. Her bottoms weren't technically a thong yet it was skimpy enough to nearly be one, the smooth and unmarred ivory skin of her butt cheeks all but actually exposed. I followed her into the hot water, failing to consciously notice my growing arousal.

I quickly lit the first joint and took a long, slow drag, feeling the smoke fill my lungs before exhaling. I passed it to Buffy who took a small puff and coughing cutely before successfully taking a decent hit. "Wow! That's some strong stuff!"

"Yeah, it's prescription bud. It'll get you high but won't knock you out."

"Sativa?" Buffy asked, surprising me.

"Indeed. How did you know that?"

"I did it for a while on the weekends in high school. I remember the difference between sativa and indica," she said as we passed the joint back and forth.

"Yeah, I enjoy it more than getting drunk. I've never been one for the belligerence of hard drugs or too much alcohol. I'd rather chill out."

"I agree. With the exception of some good red wine." Buffy smiled.

"I can respect that. After all, what kind of Mediterranean man would I be if I didn't approve of red wine?" I joked.

"I always wondered about the permanent tans that you and your mother always seemed to have."

"Yep. Greek and Italian. Our people originated in Greece before settling in Italy and blending with the native population. How about you? What's your genetic heritage?"

"Irish and Russian. I don't know anything about our family history before a few generations ago but I think I might have some Jewish ancestors."

"Are you religious?" I asked.

"No, not really. I always thought that if I had kids, I would revisit the idea. That doesn't seem as likely now, though."

"Nonsense! You're a beautiful woman barely in her prime. You'll meet someone that'll steal your heart and treat it like you deserve," I assured her before joking, "if not I'll have a talk with whoever the lucky guy is!"

Buffy just smiled.

"Do you still want to have children, assuming you meet a suitable ma... er, husband?"

"Yes. All I've ever really wanted was to be a good mother and wife. I realize the desire to be a housewife doesn't sound overly ambitious but it worked for my parents. I always hoped it'd be the same for me".

"I disagree. I think it is a wonderful aspiration. Too many women feel the need to prove to society that they can do anything men can do by becoming CEO's, lawyers and doctors, even if they don't truly wish to be. News flash: anyone with half a brain already knows that women are equal or superior to men in most things outside lifting weights or growing a beard. The way I see it, it takes courage to follow your heart instead of letting modern society and political correctness convince you that you need to become something other than a loving wife and mother-as if that isn't the hardest job of all. It's admirable, and far too rare, to put love and family above ego and social opinion. And if your actual ambition is to raise and protect your family, then it's all the more impressive."

"I can't say I've ever thought of it that way," Buffy said with a smile.

Right as I was about to respond, I heard the doorbell sounding inside. "That's the doorbell."

"Did you invite someone else?" Buffy asked, hesitancy and disappointment obvious on her features.

"Nope. I was too eager to enjoy you all by myself," I joked with a wink. She smiled with relief and nodded her head.

I raised up out of the spa, hot water cascading over the smooth skin that covered my muscular form as her eyes took me in, thinking herself sly in the observation. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist after drying my feet to help minimize the water that would drip on the floor and then walked through the large doors that lead from the house out onto the back patio. I identified the scent of the visitor outside the front door before I reached it so I opened the door casually and without worry. After all, my world has changed drastically and just about anything could be a threat now.

"Hello Courtney," I greeted with a wry smile.

She didn't say anything, simply stepped through the door and brushed up against me as she passed. She was looking seriously scrumptious in some very revealing attire. She wore a white blouse that was thin enough to see through and had lacing up the front instead of buttons, though the string wasn't tied so the collar was open down to her sternum, showing the inner swells of her nubile breasts and the top of her toned stomach. She wore black leather pants that were as tight as a second skin and showcased her athletic and shapely ass along with a pair of slightly heeled designer boots that further lengthened her long legs. Her blonde hair had loose curls toward the tips and her smoky eyes possessed charcoal shadows but the rest of her face seemed only lightly made up, save for the dark red lipstick. It was obvious that she came over to get fucked.

"I have company over, Courtney."

For the first time, I saw her confidence falter before she regained her composure and stepped forward to run a fingernail vertically down the valley in between my abdominal muscles. Quicker than she could react, I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall beside to the door. Running my hand up her flank before wrapping it around her throat caused her to purr with excitement, "you lied to me. You lied to your Alpha just so you could feel him stretch your walls, little wolf. My bite was all you needed to free yourself from the compulsions of a weaker alpha... the sex wasn't necessary."

"Technically..."

"Technically you didn't say it, yet you insinuated that it. And you omitted the fact that it wasn't necessary."

"But it strengthened and reinforced our bond, didn't it?"

"Indeed. You are close to me already, which is exactly why I must punish you!"

In a flash I had her back on the ground before flipping her over and proceeding to spank her leather covered ass, alternating cheeks. Her reaction after the first few confirmed my suspicions. Courtney may not have been a full on Sub like Bethany but I could tell that her arrogance and strength hid a desire to be possessed, not to be treated as a submissive servant but rather conquered like a bitch in heat. After ten slaps on the ass, I gave a solid swat up between her legs that landed directly on her hot box, followed by a precision pinch right on her firm little nub, sending her limbs straight out as she convulsed in orgasm. I simply got up and returned to the deck, leaving her sprawled in a heap in my entryway.

"Everything ok?" Buffy asked as I sunk back into the blissfully hot water.

"Of course. It was just a friend of mine. She might come out and join us shortly. Don't feel pressured to leave or anything though, I like you just where you are."

"Alright," Buffy said with a sigh, "I'll stay a little longer. It's getting late though so not too long."

"Deal"

We had just barely lapsed into a comfortable silence when the back door opened and Courtney exited into the patio. I could hear Buffy's breath catch in her throat at the young woman's beauty and revealing outfit. I reached over to touch her hand, giving her a reassuring smile before I spoke up, "Buffy, this is Courtney. She's a good friend of mine."

"A very good friend! Hi Buffy, it's nice to meet you." Courtney said, actually sounding genuine.

"Hello, Courtney. It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Buffy replied.

With a casualness that only a Werebeast could achieve, Courtney slid off the only two garments on her body, followed by the boots, and slipped into the hot water before anyone could protest her nudity. It was dark enough with none of the lights on, at least to a human, that her actions seemed daring and confident but not trashy or lewd. I was actually impressed with how minimal the effect was on Buffy. I knew that Courtney was trying to tease me rather than try to show up the other woman, knowing I could see clearly even in the minimal moonlight. Oddly, it was awkward since Courtney wasn't the least bit self conscious nor was she acting inappropriately. In fact, Courtney seemed quite elegant as she sat posed in a way that was almost artistic, the bubbling water just barely covering her small nipples as one leg barely breeched the water's surface.

"So how do you two know each other?" Buffy asked. "School?"

"Well..." I started.

"We do go to school together, however we only became truly close recently." Courtney purred, "James helped me get away from a guy that was giving me problems. My best friend too. We are both very grateful."

"I'm sure," Buffy replied with a sardonic twist of her lips, mischief twinkling in her slightly glazed eyes.

"How about you?" Courtney asked.

"Oh we're just neighbors," Buffy said with a barely hidden wistful look in her eyes.

"Ah. I see," Courtney replied with a look on her face that she surely thought was sly.

:..:

After that night, Buffy and I jogged together every day in pleasant but casual company. My mom had called to say that she was needed for at least another week and made sure to sound suitably apologetic for missing my birthday before quizzing me about the goings on in my life. She really was an amazing woman and a great mother. I knew it was hard for her to to be away from me for a holiday or birthday for the first time ever, so I made sure to be cheerful and happy to talk to her. She knew that I was perfectly capable of being in my own, yet my whole life she had fought the urge to coddle or protect me despite the fact that it was her nature. I was my mother's only child and I know she had tried to get pregnant for a long time without hope before I came along mysteriously. I would eventually be stunned when I found out exactly how long.

The first Monday at school after the weekend was certain a new experience. Dante and Jen, with their respective passengers, had parked with a spot in between them, keeping it open until my arrival. Kali had sent me a text saying her older sisters, technically half sisters, were in town and would give her a ride. I had never met her sister Talia, but had seen pictures of her and she was a hot little pixie with lighter skin than Kali. The other sister, Malia, I had met and she was ridiculously hot. With a vaguely middle eastern complexion and a build in the same mold as Sofia Vergara and Kim Kardashian, she was naturally sensual and built for sex. She also didn't seem to be one of my biggest fans, though I had no idea why.

123456...8