The Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed to realize that my eyes were inexplicably threatening to fill with tears just before Buffy reached up and removed her sports bra. The white skin of her lightly toned abdomen contrasted sharply to the black fabric of the overtaxed garment as she peeled it up and over her head. The heavy bottoms of both spheres were revealed first, followed by more and more pale, smooth flesh. It was one of the hottest unveils I'd ever seen, even with seemingly casual movement.

Buffy really did have one of the nicest racks ever made by man or God. It wasn't just their huge size on her little body, which was immensely erotic on it's own, but also their natural shape. Each breast was rounded but organic in appearance, with smooth upper swells and full lower halves. Despite their immense size, the fold of flesh at the base of each pillowy lower hemisphere was less than an inch deep. Their mass vibrated and shook with her every movement, causing the beast inside to growl with arousal. Each nipple was light pink, both even and smooth. Her areola were fairly large, though on her mammoth breasts they looked medium-small. Her pale skin was as flawless as smooth ivory, without a single blemish. Her milky white skin was too fair to have any visible tan lines and she didn't have even a few scattered freckles.

Women with such pristine beauty were rarely found in normal human populations but they were much more common in supernatural populations. Most supernatural creatures looked either beautiful, hideous or frightening and occasionally even a mix of all three. Buffy was definitely beautiful enough to be a supernatural but her scent simply smelled like that of an extremely beautiful and fragrant woman, like white roses at sunrise just after a rainstorm.

Her demeanor changed from seductive to concerned when her eyes met mine. She quickly crossed the space between us and softly took my face into her hands. As she looked into my eyes, her earnest concern pushed me over the edge and tears began to stream down my cheeks. She pulled my head down in between her giant pillowy breasts and caressed my hair softly.

And I cried.

:..:

"It's about time!" Dante hollered as I approached the head of the long table situated up on a lavishly decorated platform.

I took my seat at the head of the table, with Jen at my right and Courtney at my left. Izel and Xochitl sat to the right of Jen while Will and Dante were seated together on Courtney's left. Beyond them were my new 'servants' and the few surviving Aztec generals. It was only after I took my seat that the servants began to bring out the food, weaving throughout the hundreds of tables set up in the huge square before the Great Pyramid to serve everyone. I looked to my table where servants were laying out corn tortillas, beans and chili sauces in preparation for the main dishes: large clay pots filled with tamales, casseroles, seasoned meat from deer, turkey, duck, fish, iguana and giant salamanders known as axolotls. What appeared to be a huge load of fluffy cornbread was set at my end of the table and on closer inspection I realized that it was in fact an entire turkey that had been stuffed with salted corn, chia seeds, chilis and grasshoppers before being completely covered with corn dough before cooking.

The servants then produced tubes of tobacco and lit them before spreading the smoke over the diners, who each removed a piece of food from one of the dishes and deliberately dropped it onto the ground with a sense of ceremony. Once that was finished, everyone looked to me and I gave a nod and began to serve myself, much to the surprise of the servants. Everyone took this as permission to begin and began to help themselves to the food before them. The Aztecs ate quietly, with little conversation between diners but we had no such reservations.

"This is actually pretty good!" Will enthused as he pulled apart the body of a spiced crawfish.

"Damn straight." Dante added with a nudge before going back to his meal.

"I could take it or leave it." Courtney said, nibbling on a piece of roasted duck.

"What about you, Jen?" I asked.

"It's good," she said politely.

We continued to eat in relative silence for fifteen minutes or so, everyone focused on the great feast in front of them rather than conversation. Everyone refilled plates several times and washed down the delicious food with one of several types of fruit alcohol or fermented honey drinks, trying not to forge themselves to sickness after surviving on minimal food supplies for the latter part of the siege. There was also an alcoholic cocoa drink which was generally reserved for the elite that the servants brought specifically to me and my guests. Once I had eaten my fill, I leaned back on my couch and sighed.

"I have an idea..." Courtney said.

"Here we go." Will sighed, wiping his hands on a white cotton napkin.

"Let's play the celebrity game!"

"What's that?" Xochitl asked.

"It's a game where you pick a person and the first of us to name the celebrity that person most looks like wins a point. I don't think you'll have much of a chance... unless you're familiar with 21st century celebrities." Will answered.

"I'll go first. How about Xochitl, since she asked?" Courtney said.

"Easy, Sofia Vergara. One hundred percent." I said.

"Izel?" Jen asked.

"That's just as easy!" Dante said. "Selena Gomez!"

"Definitely. It's actually kinda' eerie." Courtney said. "How about the guy coming over here now, the one carrying the golden helmet?"

"Pedro Pascal, the guy who got his head crushed in Game of Thrones!" Will said quickly.

"Good call." I said while the others nodded in agreement.

"He is a Coyote Warrior. They are warrior priests of Huehuecoyotl who take to the battlefield alongside the army." Izel informed me.

The man's approach ended any further games. I looked him over and noticed that he was quite handsome and lean of build. He wore only a white cotton loincloth and a red and white striped cotton cloak. There was also thick leather straps wrapped tightly around his forearms and calves like gauntlets and greaves while he carried a solid gold helmet shaped like the head of a howling coyote in the crook of his arm. His thick belt and the arrow quiver that hung from it were made from the hide of a mountain lion and included a sheath for a long dagger with a gold hilt and a obsidian blade, located opposite the arrow-holder. The arrows within the quiver were fletched with brightly colored feathers from parrots and ducks while the man himself wore a large torque of solid gold that depicted Huehuecoyotl, the Aztec deity of music, uninhibited lovemaking and trickery, doing an elaborate dance as a human drummer followed along behind him.

As he neared, I realized that he wasn't human. I didn't recognize his scent but I thought him to be a Werecoyote, known as a Coyotl. Many species of Werebeasts descend from the servants of pagan gods and goddesses who were blessed with the strength of animals, personifications or spirits held sacred by the deities they worshipped and faithfully served: the werewolves of Artemis, the Werelions of Hathor or the Nightwalkers of Shezmu. In the New World, the three most dominant species of Werebeast were: the Werejaguars of Tezcatlipoca, the Werebears of the Great Spirit and the Coyotls of Huehuecoyotl. Werepanthers, born of a recessive gene that developed in Werejaguars, were also quite strong throughout what would become the American Southwest and Mountain states as well as a few areas in the South American pampas and jungles.

The Coyotl were most populous in the desert regions of northern Mexico and the Southwest, though they ranged as far north as the Werebear territories in Canada. As a priest of Hurhuecoyotl, the man would enjoy considerable influence and power within both the Coyotl and human communities. I prepared for defiance when he stopped in front of me but there was only respect. He made his own inspection of me before speaking:

"Great Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, son of Quetzalcoatl, I hereby pledge my allegiance to your divine authority."

"You honor me, priest of Huehuecoyotl. Tell me, what is your name?"

"Ixtli, my lord Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli."

"A pleasure to meet you, Ixtli. What can I do for you?"

"I wish only to pay my respects and discover your disposition towards my people."

"I have no issue with Werecoyotes-or the human worshippers of Huehuecoyotl, if that is what you wish to hear."

"I do. Thank you, my lord." Ixtli said in relief.

A line had formed behind Ixtli and as he walked back to his table another man stepped into his place. He was a tall Native American man with long hair, broad shoulder and a narrow waist, like a swimmer. I detected a feline scent however it was drier than the jaguar scent I had come to recognize from Xochitl, indicating that he was a Werepanther. I was no expert but his dress and appearance led me to think that he was Apache. He measured me with his eyes and then spoke, "Great Lord, I am Bipin of the Apache, Pantherwalker and warrior. I have come to seek your goodwill on behalf of my race and my tribe."

"You have it."

Bipin nodded solemnly and retreated, allowing an old Native American man wearing a buffalo robe and carrying a large bone staff to shamble up to me. His hazy eyes grew sharp and intelligent as he looked closely at me and then nodded to himself with a grunt of approval, "I see the wolf, the eagle and the serpent in you. There is also a great and all consuming fire. You will right the wrongs yet to be and burn away the rot that has seeped into the earth mother. But you will also suffer a great and terrible price..."

"I already have."

"Perhaps..." the old man replied ambiguously.

"What can I do for you, old chief?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable.

"I came many days from my tribe's home far to the north to see you with my own eyes. Now I have."

And then he shuffled away, leaving me utterly confused.

"Kim Kardashian, perfect match! Ten points for me!" Dante said, looking at the next supplicant.

I saw that he was right, the woman approaching did bear a striking resemblance to the 21st century full-figured celebrity. The woman's features were more refined and her eyes were amber colored however their bodies had the exact same build and complexion. I knew this because the woman was almost naked, wearing only what appeared to be a snakeskin bikini. As she approached I realized that it wasn't a bikini, or garment of any kind, but rather she had shifted the skin over both nipples and her pubic mound. The smooth scaled skin was olive green colored and looked as soft as silk. Everyone watched in awe as she approached me, mesmerized by her body, natural grace and seductive movements. I saw that many of my new servants not only knew what she was but venerated her, especially those from India and the Near East.

"Great Lord, I am Padma of the Nagi. I have come to offer you my service."

"Greetings, Padma. It is an honor to meet one of your kind. Of course I would be willing to accept you into my service. I'm sure you will rise quickly." I said, adding the last part so she would know that I was willing to give her a chance but she wouldn't be entering my inner circle until I trusted her.

"I do hope so," she purred smoothly before walking away, putting a little extra sway into her hips and knowing that all eyes were on the large, round awesomeness that was her hindquarters.

I had always been a 'boob' guy rather than a 'butt' guy but I was instantly converted into a worshipper of both in that instant. Her ass was that great.

Attention shifted away from her and towards the next to step up to speak with me; a massive bald man with darkly tanned skin wearing only a pair of brown leather pants and a necklace of snake skulls. He carried no weapons but his massive fists, which appeared to be more than adequate for any task seeing as they were attached to hugely muscled arms with biceps the size of a man's head. He towered over my 6'2" height as he approached me, stopping shirt and falling to a knee.

"Chieftain son," he said.

At first I thought he was asking me if I was the son of the Aztec 'chieftain' before realizing that he was referring to himself. I spoke, "you are welcome here, of course. May I ask which chieftain your father is?"

Upon hearing that he was welcome the huge man looked up at me and a goofy smile came over his face as genuine happiness sparkles in his eyes. I realized that he was probably developmentally challenged to some degree and I got the feeling that he was inherently good, almost childlike in his innocence. In response to my question he leaned close conspiratorially from his kneeling position, his height almost matching mine even then, and whispered, "Cipactli".

I looked over to Izel and she mouthed the words 'Werecrocodile' to me.

'How many damn types of Werebeasts are there?' I thought in frustration.

Twenty surviving species. However a number of those species exist only in limited numbers within isolated areas, long abandoned by the gods their ancestors served.

'It's nice of you to finally join us. I could've used some of your information before now.' I chided my inner beast.

I've been enjoying the show, it replied.

'What the hell is going on with me?' I wondered. 'What are these new powers? Am I even a Werewolf anymore?'

There is no simple answer to that.

'Am I going to keep changing, getting more powers?' I wondered.

Yes. But now is not the time to discuss it. You have guests to greet.

The entire conversation inside my head had taken place within a fraction of a second as time seemed to nearly stop when I spoke with the beast inside me. I looked towards the worried giant before me, getting the impression from those around me that his race were outcasts and not generally welcome wherever they went. I suddenly remembered something about their kind indulging in hunting and eating humans, an act associated more with the genuine monsters that occasionally turned up than with Werebeasts, or 'Nagual' as the Aztecs referred to shapeshifters of any kind.

"Your father did not wish to come himself?" I asked.

"H... he wasn't feeling up to the trip. It was a long swim..." he responded nervously, "but he sent me to serve y... you. To be sure my father follow laws..." he said, struggling to remember.

"You're to be a hostage of the court." I said in understanding, "now tell me, what laws does your father need to follow?"

Again he leaned close and with more clarity than before said, "no hu... humans can be hunted unless they are invaders or they attack us... All disputes with outsiders will be judged by you... We are to send tribute once per year to show loyalty but never more than we... uh, can uh, can spare..."

"Who told you these laws?" I asked.

"Snake Lady..." he whispered, nodding over towards Padma.

I looked over at Padma and she simply said, "I have very good intuition."

"Was it you that told all these leaders to come here before I even arrived? It would've taken weeks or more for several of these men to get here..."

"Maybe..." Padma purred with measured allure.

"How would you know the future?" Jen asked, suspicious of the newcomer.

"Like I said, I..."

"...have good intuition. I know." I cut her off, "now answer the question."

"Your father visited me in my dreams and told me much..." Padma smiled, as if hundred by some private joke.

"Your dreams?" Jen asked.

"Your father is very good friends with Morpheus, the personification of Dream himself. He has the power to do whatever he wishes on his own but he shows respect to Morpheus by gaining Dream's approval before entering the Realm of Dream, the place we visit when we sleep. There he speaks to us, as he cannot set foot on earth due to 'The Treaty'."

"'The Treaty'?" Will asked.

"Between Heaven and Hell," Padma answered.

The whole time the giant Cipactli watched the conversation in fascination. When he saw me looking at him he looked down as if he'd done something wrong. I gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder and asked, "what is your name?"

The giant looked up at me with a wide smile and said, "Soran!"

"It is nice to meet you, Soran."

"It is?" Soran said in confusion, as if I'd just given him new information.

"Yes, Soran. You are a very polite and kind man." When I saw him frown I added, "and that is a very good thing."

"It is?" He asked again before he began to cheer up, "I don't need... b... be fierce?"

"Not if you don't want to be. Everyone has different talents and abilities. Maybe your strength should be used to protect people instead of hurt them. Would you like that?"

He gave an enthusiastic nod similar to one you'd see on a happy and relieved child right as his stomach rumbled loudly. I smiled and asked, "Soran, did you eat anything yet?"

"I didn't know if it was alright..." he said sadly.

I walked over and picked up the whole turkey that had been stuff with corn meal, cheeses and peppers and covered in corn dough before cooking as well as a several tamales before returning to him. I held the large clay pot piled high with overflowing food out to him and gestured encouragingly. Though I didn't realize it at the time, it was a great honor to be served by the Emperor's own hand.

"F... for me?" Soran said incredulously.

"Of course. You serve me now and all my loyal servants are treated well. You will be loyal, won't you?"

He nodded his giant head enthusiastically.

"Then you deserve this. If you finish you can help yourself to anything else you want. Just ask the other people at the table to make sure you aren't taking food that they are still eating."

"Polite," he rehearsed with a single, purposeful nod.

"Yes, polite." I smiled. "Good."

He seemed extremely pleased with my small bit of praise until I reminded him about the food I was holding out to him with a slight gesture. He carefully took the huge pot from my grasp and retreated to nearby shadows, giggling excitedly all the way. I carefully tried to hide the dampness that had built in my eyes. My emotions seemed to be all over the place.

"You are a strange man." Padma mused while looking at me thoughtfully.

"I am who I am," I shrugged.

------------------

1...345678