The Alpha Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

I picked Ripley's panties off of the ground and followed, keeping just out of sight.

#

Bobby was waiting for them. He was standing in his backyard smoking a joint. He was totally naked, and although his cock had deflated a bit it was still more than a foot long and it stuck out from his body like a giant banana. As Ryder approached him, Bobby inhaled a deep drag of his joint, then kissed Ryder, and he blew the smoke into her lungs. She exhaled a big puffy white cloud after their kiss ended.

"I didn't ask for the boy," Bobby said as he looked over the naked twins, both of whom were wiggling impatiently and covering themselves. Ryland held both hands over his bruised package, though he only needed one. Ripley giggled as she held on arm over her chest while covering her tiny pussy with the other hand.

"Let him watch," Ryder said with a cocky sneer on her face. "It'll probably the closest he'll ever get to the real thing."

Bobby smiled at Ryland and approached him. Ryland backed away, intimidated by Bobby's very presence, and he tripped over his heels. Ryland fell on his butt and Bobby strutted close until his hammerhead dick was inches away from my son's face.

"Kiss it," Bobby said as he held his cock aloft over Ryland's mouth.

"What?" Ryland whined.

"Kiss it, fag-boy. Don't be shy."

"But I'm not gay! I don't want to

SMACK!

Bobby swung his dick and slapped my son across the face with it. He dick-smacked my son's mouth so hard that I could see droplets of spit fly out of it, and Ryland nearly fell to the ground, dazed. Bobby grabbed his hair and kept him up though.

"I don't like repeating myself, and if I have to do it again, it'll hurt you," Bobby said. "Now, kiss . . . My . . . Dick!"

Ryland closed his eyes, puckered his lips, and kissed the underside of Bobby's big round helmet. Bobby's cock looked huge compared to my son's head, like a baseball bat.

"Open your eyes and look at me," Bobby ordered.

Ryland opened his eyes and continued to gently kiss the dominant male's penis.

"Good boy," Bobby smiled. "Now run along inside. My room is upstairs on the left. There's a tube of anal-lubricant in the drawer by the bed. Feel free to use the whole tube. Get that little boy-pussy nice and slippery."

"What? No way! You can't fit that thing inside me," my son protested.

"I can and I will. Don't think I'm enjoying this either, kid. I'm not gay. I don't enjoy fucking little faggots like you. I'm only going to do it to prove a point."

"What point?"

"The point that you're a faggot. Now get going, or I'm going to smack your face around with my big dick until it's black and blue."

Ryland was practically in tears as he stood up on wobbly legs and ran into the house. His big sister Ryder smacked his butt as he went by, and she laughed at him.

"Jeez," Ryder giggled. "And I thought that you were forceful with me earlier. You really know how to handle your shit, uh, Bobby?"

Bobby laughed. "I had your number the moment I saw you, slut. You and your little sister. Speaking of which, Ripley, come over here, cutie-pie. I want to get a look at you."

Ripley wiggled over, still covering her nipples and pussy, but Bobby pulled her hands away and began groping her all over. The palm of his hand looked huge on her chest. His thumb could cover one nipple while his pinky touched the other. He reached between her legs and cupped her entire vulva in his hand. He lifted her up to her tippy-toes just by pulling up on her pussy. She gasped and whimpered, and fell against his chest. Bobby let her slide to the ground, and he sat her on the grass. He took his cock and draped it over her face. His balls covered her mouth, and his head went all the way to the crown of her skull.

Ripley didn't need to be told to kiss it. I could hear her little tongue gently smacking against his massive balls. She worked her way up, licking the sweaty spot between the penis and the scrotum, and then all the way up the shaft until she was pushing her tongue against his urethra.

"Do you enjoy the taste?" Bobby asked.

Ripley nodded furiously.

"Is this the first penis you've ever sucked?" Bobby asked.

Ripley blushed and shook her head. "One night when Daddy and Mommy were having sex, I spied on them. Daddy fell asleep with his dick out. It draped over his leg. I snuck in and licked it. It tasted funny, but it was all covered in semen and Mommy's sex-stuff. I licked it a few times."

Bobby laughed. "Who's bigger. Me, or your Daddy?"

"You," Ripley didn't hesitate to say.

Bobby patted her head. "Who do you think would win in a fight? Me, or your Daddy?"

This time Ripley was hesitant to answer. She bit her lip and giggled shyly, but eventually she said, "You."

"Good baby," Bobby praised. "No go upstairs and get in my bed. Get some of that lube and work it into your pussy. You've got the smallest vagina I've ever seen so it might hurt you when I put my dick inside, but that's not going to stop me. I don't care if it hurts you, understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. And make sure your brother is getting his ass nice and slippery. Boss him around if you want. I'm officially putting you in charge of him. He's your bitch, and you're going to be your sister's bitch. Understand? You are all my bitches. Get it?"

"Yes. Ryland is the littlest bitch. Ryder is the big bitch. You're the boss."

"Clever girl. Run upstairs."

Ripley ran to Ryder and gave her big sister a tight hug, and then ran upstairs to join her twin brother in prepping for Bobby's massive hip-breaker. The smile on her face was ecstatic.

Ryder stretched her body, raising her arms, causing her breasts to bounce a bit. She bit her lip and looked at Bobby with a drunken dizzy expression.

"I can't believe how fucking fast you work," Ryder gasped. "I mean . . . I felt it the moment I saw you. The chemistry, you know? I knew that I was going to give you my pussy the moment you asked for it, and I knew Ripley felt the same way. Holy shit though, I thought we'd flirt for a while and play it coy for a week at least. You're going to fuck both of us tonight, AND my little brother. Fuck. What's up with that? Are you bi?"

Bobby shrugged and finished his joint. "I don't label myself. I'm dominant. That's my orientation. I've fucked a bunch of dudes before, but usually just to prove a point. I don't keep them around for sex like I do with your girls."

"I hope you keep me around for a while," Ryder said, blushing.

"I will if you're worth it," Bobby said very matter-of-factly. "Come here."

Bobby wrapped one powerful arm around my daughter's waist and pulled her in for a deep sloppy kiss. His tongue plunged into her mouth and raped her throat. He grabbed and pried at her ass so hard she whimpered. He pulled her cheeks open and pushed his thumb against her anus. It seemed that Ryder had a sensitive rim, because she began to hump his leg as he toyed with her.

When Bobby broke the kiss he threw Ryder to the ground. His pushed his cock into her face so hard that he nearly popped her eye out, but she corrected and got it on her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head and began thrusting. My daughter looked like she was in pain as she attempted to deepthroat his giant penis, but she would have had an easier time swallowing of of Ripley's forearms. Still, she managed to talk half of his cock down, and that was more than I thought humanly possibly. Bobby seemed impressed as well, though he didn't go any easier on her as the halfway point. He really was trying to get it all in, even if it caused her neck to bulge obscenely.

Ryder couldn't breathe. She began to beat her firsts against his rock-hard thighs. He jammed his dick down her throat one last time and pulled out. Ryder turned around and vomited on the grass. She heaved for a while before she was finally able to inhale.

"Nice try," Bobby said. "I've got toothpaste and mouthwash in the bathroom. Get cleaned up, and then meet me upstairs. I want the twerps to watch me fuck your brains out before I move on to them. I want them to get a preview of what they're gonna get."

Ryder tried to answer but she vomited again. Bobby stepped over her and walked into the house, leaving my daughter heaving on the ground like a naked drunk.

That was the end of the show for me I guess. I had been slowly masterbating the whole time, and I was even using my daughter's panties. Ripley's tiny underwear was wrapped around my dick, and I was stroking my shaft with it like I was polishing a candlestick. I hadn't even been aware that I was doing it. I felt like such a pathetic pervert, but it felt good, and I didn't deny myself the pleasure. I didn't live that way. If I enjoyed something, I embraced it. I was enjoying watching Bobby dominate my children, so I figured I'd embrace that.

That's when I looked up and saw Ripley in the upstairs window. She was squeezing a bottle of lubricant onto her hand, and she was working it into her tiny pussy. Ryland was with her, looking very afraid. She spun her finger at him and told him to turn around. He did, and she bent him over. I watched as my little baby-girl started fingering lubricant into her twin brother's asshole, getting him ready for Bobby.

That's when I realized that the window in the attic of my own house looked directly into what was Bobby's bedroom. I could keep watching.

I turned around and retreated to the attic.

#

The attic was mostly for storage, but it had been renovated to serve as a guest room if need be, though we got by with the four-bedroom house being the way it was. The attic got hot, and it only had one window, the one that looked directly into Bobby's bedroom.

The light was on inside the other house. Perfect. I could see everything. I pulled up a chair and sat down, my cock throbbing in my hand like a broken bone. It was so hard that it hurt, so I wrapped it up in Ripley's panties like a bandage.

Bobby was already busy inside, sitting on the edge of his bed and looking like a naked god. His legs were spread wide enough that Ripley and Ryland could kneel between them, each with a mouth dutifully fastened to one of his apricot-sized testicles. Ripley was licking and sucking so enthusiastically that her whole head nodded, and she wiggled her butt when she plunged her face into his meaty sack. Ryland licked Bobby's salty nuts like it was a flavor of ice-cream that he wasn't sure if he enjoyed or not. Bobby kept a hand on the back of Ryland's neck to keep him in place, and remind him that he didn't have a choice.

Then Ryder came sauntering into the room with all the swagger of a stripper strutting down the catwalk, her firm breasts bouncing slightly with each step. She put her hand on top of Ripley's head and petted her like a puppy. Ryder leaned over to kiss Bobby, and then she slipped down further to suck on the bulbous knob of his cock like it was a big candied-apple. Bobby reacted favorably, leaning back and moaning loudly enough that I could hear him. I began jerking my cock furiously as I watched my three children sucking the stud's fat dick.

Ryder popped off and pulled Ripley's head back. Ryder spat into her little sister's mouth, and then kissed her. It was far too sexual to be a 'sisterly' kiss. Ryder shoved her tongue into Ripley's mouth so hard I could see it bulging against my baby's cheek. She picked Ripley up and sat her down on a chair next to the bed.

Ryder was less gentle with Ryland. She basically grabbed her little brother by his hair and flung him away. She even kicked him, and pointed to the corner of the room. He crawled over to it and sat down. He was just going to have to jerk off and watch from there until it was his turn to be impaled.

Ryder then strutted in front of Bobby and spun around for him, smiling like a popstar as she did a sexy little dance for him which ended when she stuck her butt in his face and bent over to present her pussy to him. The sexy little display was so hot that I nearly ejaculated right then, but I caught myself and slowed down. If Ryder had done that dance for me I would have creamed so hard I'd probably pop a nut.

Bobby grabbed my daughter's ass and pried it open. He leaned in to spit on her pussy, and then he worked her over with his tongue. His pussy-eating skills must have been on point, because Ryder began to wail and moan immediately. Her knees shook a little, and her eyes rolled up into her skull. She wasn't orgasming, but she was probably as close to climaxing as a person could be without cumming.

Bobby pushed her ass down until her pussy was on his cock, and he pushed his way in. Ryder grunted. The entry must have hurt a bit. Bobby grabbed her shoulders and pulled back until all foot-and-some inches of his cock were inside my daughter's body, and then he started to fuck her. His thrusts were small and slow at first, but the impact they had on my Ryder's body were like punches from a boxer. Her tits bounced on her chest, and her head rolled from side to side. She began thrusting herself back on, but at one point she must have gone to hard, because she began screaming and crying. I could see her mouthing the word "cervix." Bobby went too deep.

Bobby stood up and pushed Ryder's face onto the floor. This position was better. He could get a deep angle that would go balls-deep without tapping her cervix. He didn't let Ryder get too comfortable though. He stepped over her body and pressed his foot against the back of my daughter's head, pinning her to the floor as he began thrusting downward like a jackhammer. Bobby piledrived my daughter like that for almost five minutes, pounding an endless series of orgasms out of her that left her gushing like a broken fire-hydrant and convulsing like an epileptic.

When Bobby pulled his cock out of Ryder's ruined vagina he was already cumming. Thick globs of cement-thick cum oozed out of my daughter's body, and there was a lot more to come. Bobby stroked his cock with both hands, pumping the largest load I had ever seen from a single person in my entire life. It coated my daughter's ass like a layer of frosting on a hot cake. There was so much that it slowly dripped down her spin and pooled between her shoulder blades. When Bobby let go of her ass Ryder fell flat on the ground, rolling around in a puddle of their mixed cum. Her eyes were open but vacant. She was catatonic. Bobby had driven his cock all the way into her mind and he shattered it.

Bobby's cock never deflated. Still spurting with thick seed, he turned to Ripley on the chair and shot one last rope across her nubile chest, surprising her. Her big green eyes sparkled with awe, and she slowly rubbed the cream into her skin like it was lotion. Bobby shoved his wet dick in her face and she began licking it like a baby holding an extra-large jumbo popsicle. Her hands looked like doll-hands holding his thick bludgeon. She could not suck his cock like Ryder could her mouth was too small. She tried to swallow his knob but could only get half of it passed her lips. Her tongue worked overtime though, slipping all over the shaft and hard ridges, slurping up every gooey drop of semen she could get. She loved it.

Bobby grabbed my baby-girl's little legs and pulled her forward until she was laying on her back in the chair. He pried her legs open and propped her pussy up. She looked eager but horrified. Bobby started slowly, thank God. He leaned down and swallowed her entire vulva into his mouth, rolling it around like a warm slice of fruit. Ripley began to moan and flop around. I could see Bobby working his tongue into her tiny body, adding his spit to the lube. When he pulled back she ejaculated onto his face, peeing a little stream of clear water onto his lips and chest. Bobby laughed as my baby-daughter wept with orgasmic joy.

That's when he brought his cock to her virgin pussy, and with one thrust he broke her in half.

Bobby never got more than half of his cock into Ripley, and I knew I should be grateful that he wasn't really hurting her, I kind of wanted to see him go balls-deep, although I did the geometry and realized that meant he'd be fucking my daughter's lungs. Bobby was none the less dominant as he pounded those big six inches into my daughter's tiny pussy, and it looked like he was really stretching her out, probably for life. It was too bad that this was her first dick. No other man would ever measure up to this.

I saw Ripley's little arms reach around Bobby's neck and she hugged him tight, her little fingers digging into his hard flesh as she squealed like a stuck piglet. Bobby reared up, and almost by his cock alone he lifted Ripley off of the couch and brought her into a standing position. Her little legs wrapped around his waist and he held her up by her perky ass. He began bouncing her up and down on his cock, and I could almost hear her squealing and shrieking as she rode him like a pogo-stick. I think it hurt a little, because her adorable face was all scrunched up in and she was crying, but she also had a big smile on her face.

Bobby slammed Ridley down harder than before. She threw her head back and screamed. He legs shook wildly. Her pussy began to gush and wet girl-cum dripped down Bobby's muscular thighs. A moment later he came as well, and he pumped Ridley so full of cream that it began to ooze out of her stuffed kitten. Ripley's body slowly began to go slack, and her arms slipped off Bobby's shoulders. She was out cold, knocked into a sex-coma so deep that I bet she wasn't even dreamed. Bobby let go, and she flopped onto the chair. Her pussy popped with cum. She slung down with her mouth open, and her tongue hanging out.

Bobby aimed his cock right at Ridley's face and blasted her with two more spurts of cum, each copious enough to coat her from forehead to chin, and he got so much in her open mouth that she choked on it.

I angrily beat my own cock when I saw that Bobby was still hard. I had been like that in my 20s. I could fuck three times in a row, and pump enough seed to fill impregnate a busload of women, but these days I rarely managed to cum twice in one night, although my loads stayed plentiful. Bobby was still hard, loaded, and ready to go after two in a row. In fact, he looked like he was just getting started.

Bobby turned to my son Ryland and pointed at him, as if saying "Your turn, bitch."

Ryland panicked. He shook his head and pleaded for mercy, although he never stopped masterbating even as Bobby stomped over to him and shoved his big cum-coated cock into Ryland's mouth. Ryland sucked as best as he could, but Bobby was being a little too rough with him, and Ryland began to gag. I'm sure the fact that Bobby's cock was dripping with semen and the pussy juices of both of Ryland's sisters didn't help the taste either. Bobby was implacable. He held my son's head and fucked his mouth like he wanted to break Ryland's jaw.

When Bobby pulled his penis out of Ryland's mouth he cock-slapped my son in the face again, and then he dragged Ryland to the middle of the room, slamming him face-down onto the carpet. Bobby kicked his Ryland's legs open and wasted no time in lining his massive pelvis-pulverizer to my son's virgin anus. I could see big globs of clear ooze all of my son's whole. Ryland really had used almost the entire tube of lubricant on himself, but that wasn't enough. Bobby pushing his cock into my son's ass looked like a sausage being shoved through the eye of a needle. Ryland was weeping and clawing at the floor as Bobby's cock slowly but surely sunk into his bowels.

"Yeah," I grunted, so horny that I could barely sit straight. "Fuck him. Fuck that little bitch."

The attic was so hot that I was getting dizzy, and I was pumping my cock with both hands. Ripley's panties dangled off of my helmet like a flag, already damp with penis-sweat and pre-cum. My mind became foggy and disoriented. The taboo thrill of watching an alpha-male stud destroy my children still lingered, but I was now totally dissociated from myself. I barely recognized Ryland anymore. He wasn't my son. He was just a cute little fag-boy who deserved to get punished with a brutally hard dicking, and Bobby was just the dominant-male to do it.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers