The Alpha Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby fucked his boy-bitch a bit harder and angrier than he had the girls. This wasn't as much about the pleasure of sex, this was about proving a point, as he said. He was one male dominating another, proving his natural superiority, justifying his claim to the females by reducing Ryland's status to a proxy-female, denying my son the masculinity of even having a penis. As funny as it was to say, this boy-on-boy ass-fucking was not homosexual, it was brutally heterosexual. Bobby was expressing his masculine dominance in the most primordial way possible, and my son submitted to it without a fight.

As Bobby flattened Ryland's prostate, Ryland began to cum. His little penis squirted several thin ropes of cum on the floor, and a moment later Bobby began to cum as well. The dominant alpha threw his head back and roared as he slammed his dick deep enough in my son's ass that his balls slapped down on Ryland's taint. Ryland looked like he was going to vomit, but the twisted presence of pleasure was evident on his brain-melted face. Semen boiled up around the rim of Ryland's broken rectum. His little faggot ass was so stuffed with cock there was no place for the semen to go, so it just bubbled up and over.

"OH GOD!" I screamed, unable to silence myself. My cock felt like it was splitting in half as I came, the first volley of which saturated my daughter's panties with cum, and the second of which flew up into the air. It came down on my face and shoulders as the rest of my load splashed back over my chest and abs. I was cumming buckets of molten lava. It hurt in the most glorious way. I hadn't come this hard since . . . I don't know. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I pumped my dick with both hands, and I very nearly passed out.

Bobby looked like he was in the same kind of pleasure as he pounded Ryland's butt. When he pulled out he kicked my son onto his back, and Bobby squatted down to shoot the rest of his load over Ryland's chest and face. There was still an amazing amount of it, though not nearly as much as what he had creamed Ryder with. When Bobby's orgasm ended he bent over to run his hands all over Ryland's face and chest, smearing the semen around, and then he stuck his fingers into my son's mouth and forced him to suck them. Bobby only stopped when Ryland was fully passed out, and he slapped my son across the face, but got no response.

Finished with his conquest, Bobby picked Ryder off of the floor and threw her onto the bed. He picked Ripley up and carried her into bed like she was his teddy-bear. Ryland was left on the floor. Bobby was done with him. Once the stud cozied up with a babe on either side, he reached to the lamp and switched it off, leaving us all in the dark.

I sat on in the hot dark attic just enjoying the exhaustion of an amazing orgasm, my whole body still twitching euphorically from my intense climax. I felt so tired, and so good. My cock was still hard, rock hard, but it hurt too much to tough. Leaving my daughter's panties dangling from the tip of my cock, I fell asleep, and dreamed of Bobby Scagliotti fucking my children, then fucking my wife, and then fucking me.

I didn't realize at the time how prophetic my dream was going to be.