All Comments on 'The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 02'

by ApplejuicexD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

why not pick 1 category for the same story and add ch num?

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Bruhh

Since everyone got so many complaints, about my story I'm gonna stop writing it on here. I understand that there are advance readers but if you feel as though you don't like my story, please don't say rude or mean comments.. I'm only 18 and I'm working on my writing, if you feel like need to change something let me know. But don't say some rude and offesvise stuff. Plus if you don't like it stop reading it, it's not for you if you don't enjoy it. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Go to storiesonline.net, it may serve you well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Haters gonna Hate

ApplejuicexD ignore all these haters. Write for you and you only! Writing is a passion, it's a skill that is learned over time. With the help of a Beta to proofread and help on very minor errors this can be more than great. So don't listen to people who don't know constructive criticism.

BTW I like where this is going. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep writing it is nice to have a change of stories! I like it plus I love the song!!

ApplejuicexD better have my story lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So you're 18? you were writing on this site when you were 16 or younger since you posted an unfinished story in 2014?

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Duhhh

Yes I've been writing on here since I was 16 and that story is finished since you want to get technical, I just stopped writing it on here and wrote somewhere else. I changed the storyline up a bit and had my Bestfriend who is an excellent editor, edit it for me. So don't throw shots at me honey. If it's that big of a deal write your own fanfic to it.. Duhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please finish story!!!

This story is really great so far and interesting so please give us more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
interracial?

if the guy is black the woman is also (she's caramel) how is this interracial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your best friend isn't a good editor! If she/he was there wouldn't be all the unnecessary CAPITAL letters. but then maybe if you'd both finished school before attempting to write you'd know how to write and where to put CAPITAL letters. And you 'duh' comment just goes to show your level of immaturity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous