All Comments on 'The American Reporter Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for this wonderful story

You are such a gifted writer... everything understated... yet there is tension... about their love... the threat of war... about being discovered.

JezalaneJezalaneover 6 years ago
Very Very Good

I will admit I was looking for a sex story but when I saw a submission by you I knew what I would be reading. You are a wonderful writer with a gift for creating stories that draw the reader in.

Thank you and as long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading.

AlegnaRHAlegnaRHover 6 years ago
Love

It reminds me of The English Patient, but lesbian version. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh wow what a story. so beautifully written , i am so drawn into there world . what a gift to read this . looking forward to reading more. thank you.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Wonderful

What a happy surprise to find this next piece of the story that I find myself quite wrapped up in. Thank you so much for continuing to keep us entertained with Helga and Harriet's story.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Beautiful!

Very beautifully written, thank you so much!

plumberdonplumberdonabout 6 years ago
Super

Loved it, well done with great feelings. Thanks.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Please. Stop saying, "genitals." It sounds like amateur cheap porn written by a man.

Research pre-WW2 lingerie and you'll get many more sexy choices from that era than simple bra and panties. Girls (and manufacturers) had to be much more creative back then. It's all become too homogenized today. The 30s were the heyday of feminine evening and night wear.

But, to be clear, both of these are minor compared with the outstanding storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous