All Comments on 'The American Stud Competition'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

A Good submission,the only comment I will make is that so many porn "artists"do not know when it is time to quit.They often reach a situation where they look old before their time and completly shagged out.

coaster2coaster2over 16 years ago
Who the hell is Bernie?

Did Neville have a name change in mid-story? Other than that, a decent yarn. Who knows what the reality of the porn industry is? I thought Boogie Nights might have been close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great transition

Your story was quite enjoyable and I liked the overall growth of your main characters.

Since you are a Brit could you consider changing some of the vernacular to American to meet with our reference points.

This is a pet peeve of mine if you are writing for the UK use ther reference points, arse being the primary on.

I look forward to reading more of your stories as you "post" them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story but..

spoilt it by the name change from Nev to Bernie in the last part.

YasdayYasdayover 15 years ago
Good story

Overall, I like the story and its build up. The characters were we developed. There were a few errors such "Bernie" which threw me off a little. The ending could have been stronger to include sex with Marnie. Marnie's character could have developed further from the middle onwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous