The Anatomy of an Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers

Yes, instead of going to bed and making beautiful love to each other Tom took Jenny from behind with her supporting herself by resting her hands on the full length mirror screwed to the wall in the hallway. That so erotically reflected each and every movement of her still almost fully clothed body and each thrust and surge he made in her as they fucked like two rabbits.

It was not as Jenny had expected, but it was absolutely what she wanted and needed. A quick, urgent, dirty fuck that relieved her of the pent up pressure of that had built up during her ten days of celibacy. As Tom, almost roughly took her they were both realising that there are times for romance and there are times for dirty and this was one for the latter. One where a bed was unnecessary, undressing was not required, haste and speed were essential and satisfying their mutual lust was the order of the moment.

And boy did they do that.

Tom pushed her forward so that she was forced to lean against the mirror. As Jenny looked at her sexually dishevelled appearance she thought 'what a fucking neat idea this is' and wondered whether it was a party piece of his and how often droopy Emily had appeared in the mirror?

Seeing her undone blouse, her modest, but nicely shaped boobs pulled out of her bra and her jeans and panties round her thighs added a wonderful extra something to what Tom was doing to her insides as he thrust himself deeper and harder than he had before. It really was a great fuck for both of them and completely endorsed Jenny's belief and Tom's preference of her being a lady in the drawing room and a whore in the bedroom.

Smiling as he collapsed onto her back as Jenny fell against the mirror they lay like that for a short while until Tom said.

"Sam that was fucking amazing."

She came back quickly with. "I thought it was amazing fucking actually."

They giggled like kids at that as they slowly came back down to the post orgasmic earth.

He turned her round so that they we faced each other with Jenny leaning back against the mirror.

"You really are a naughty little seductress," Tom smiled taking hold of her chin.

"And you are a lecherous old sod that fucks unsuspecting girls in his garage."

"I don't fuck in garages Jen, far too cold," he replied making her giggle, which he stopped by kissing her. "Let me undress you Sam?" he went on with a more serious tone to his voice that got to her for she also went quiet and stopped giggling before saying.

"On two conditions."

"What are they?

"One that I can undress you too."

"And two?"

"That you get my bum away from this bloody mirror its freezing."

Now things did move more slowly, more measured was perhaps a more apt description. Her blouse came off followed by his shirt and then her bra. Tom kissed each breast and ran the tip of his tongue across both nipples as he struggled her tight jeans and panties down and she you stepped out of them. Between them they fumbled his suit trousers and boxers off and they stood in the hallway blissfully naked.

Tom held Jenny him against him for some time revelling in the feel of her youthful body against his; it was lovely. They kissed again. Long, deep, slow and lovingly. No rush, no grinding of lips, no plunging of tongues, but instead an enquiring, affectionate meeting of two bodies that had been sated of their sexual frustration, but still had the lingering need for further erotic pleasure.

"Now Sam," he whispered. "I don't think I am being assumptive am I when I say let's go to bed?"

It was ages since Jenny had been undressed in such a setting. Come to that it was also ages since she had been fucked like that, half undressed, leaning against a mirror with a man hammering into her from behind. The mirror added to the overall eroticism of the scene for watching his hands on her breasts and his fingers pinching her nipples as they fucked was a massive turn on. And having him inside her as he rubbed her pussy and clit meant that she roared to an orgasm in an untypically for her short time.

"No James I don't think you are being assumptive when you ask that," she smiled as the last of her clothing, her panties and jeans, fell to the floor round her feet. Stepping out of them she helped him remove his boxers and trousers and momentarily they stood looking at each other admiring their lover's nudity.

"You are gorgeous Jen," he whispered kissing her and stroking her pert bottom.

Taking his hand she said. "Come on then let's go to bed."

It was a big turn on for Tom to walk through his home with both of them naked. He had not done that before for Emily was far too vanilla for such escapades. 'Someone might see us through the window' would have been a typical remark she might have made. From a number of things Jenny had said and from her willingness to have sex in the car and once in a field out of the car, Tom suspected that with her the near opposite might be true and that with a tad of persuasion she might be inclined to stand in the window and flash all for all to see!

Walking up the stairs behind Jenny loving the sight of her gorgeous bottom and rounded, womanly hips swaying just inches from his face, Tom could not resist reaching out and stroking the two symmetrically, as good as perfect cheeks. It felt lovely to both of them.

As she walked up the stairs ahead of him Jenny knew that a dream was coming true for her. To be in a bed with him was wonderful. To spend a night with him anywhere was fantastic and to spend two nights was almost unbelievable. But the icing on the cake, the most incredible thing could well be coming true and Jenny could hardly believe it. When Tom had told her that Emily would be away and would she like to stay the two nights Jenny had blurted out. 'What and sleep in your bed.' Although he had said 'yes why not?' Jenny hardly believed it, but for some reason it held an enormous appeal to her. During the period she waited for the great day to arrive, that appeal got stronger and stronger. Although she hated herself for thinking it, more and more she saw Emily as her rival and more and more she resented her. Basically she knew that she was jealous of her having Tom and that he was becoming an obsession for her for she was now convinced she was in love with him.

When Jenny had asked if they would sleep in his bed, Tom had not realised the significance of that request. He had assumed that they would, but it did not register with him just what that might mean to Jenny. It was only as the day approached and he and Jenny chatted about their upcoming days and nights together that he realised how much it meant to her. The night before Emily went away and Jenny arrived brought it home to him. As he lay beside his wife as she watched News at Ten and he read, he imagined it was Jenny. His mind started to race as he thought of what they would be doing in this bed the next day. He could see her body, her legs, her tits, pussy and arse. He could feel her lips round his cock and his against her wet, tight cunt. And of course he visualised them fucking. This of course made him hard and wanting sex. He was very tempted to try for it with Emily, but that seemed to be disloyal to Jenny particularly as recently he had told her that he no longer had sex with his wife.

With no hesitation he led Jenny to the main bedroom. Her heart was pounding as she looked at the marital bed and thought of the many times that Tom must have fucked the old cow on it. She watched as Tom removed the cushions and throw from the bed and laid them on a chair.

"Which side does she lay Tom?"

"The right."

Naked, Jenny walked to the bed, pulled the thin duvet back, laid on the right side, looked up at Tom and said.

"Come and make love to me Tom, come and fuck me where you have fucked her so often."

jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers
12