The Anatomy of an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers

Jenny and the other girls knew exactly what they were doing both with the customers and with their colleagues. Most of them were after the male sales execs of around their own ages, although it was not unknown for them to go with customers, both single and married, but Jenny was aiming higher. She wanted to get on, she was desperate to become a sales manager and knew that she would 'do anything' to get the chance. It was rumoured that Tom would be promoted shortly and would then have a group of dealers reporting to him. So now, not only was she fantasising about having sex with a man old enough to be her father, but also with someone who could further her career.

She never really thought that they would have sex together. There was the age thing, the company frowned on affairs, it would obviously go wrong and that would be messy and of course if Tom's fat cow of a wife found out then all hell would break loose and she could find herself named in a divorce and probably fired.

It was more a mind thing to Jenny, well her body did come into it when she masturbated and thought of Tom, but she did not consider having a fling with him as a viable proposition. As indeed, she thought, he probably did not with her. But she had seen the way he looked at her, how he spent more time with her than the others and how, on several occasions it was as though he was going to say something, only to draw back at the last moment.

So she played up to him and the situation. She was particularly nice to him, she stood perhaps a little closer than she needed, she held his gaze longer and did nothing to stop him when he put his hand on her arm, shoulder or wrist. And she dressed with Tom in mind. Very tight skirts and trousers and low cut tops were her normal wear. Almost all the time she wore thongs so that there was no unsightly bumps on her rounded cheeks and recently she, along with the other female sales execs, apart from Sally, of course, who weighed a ton, had taken to wearing hold ups; they avoided the unsightly seam that runs along the back of a pair of tights. Occasionally she would not wear a bra and twice she had caught him looking at the slight outline of her nipples and down the front of her top.

When they were together for one to one meetings or for training or coaching, she was aware of the atmosphere and did nothing to dampen it down, but wondered if he felt it as well. She need not have wondered as Tom felt it a great deal. He could hardly think of anything other than having sex with her. He was becoming obsessed by her and her body that more and more she seemed to flaunt at him, although he doubted that was really the case, but was more in his imagination.

Several times he came near to asking her for a drink or dinner, but stopped himself just in time to prevent making a fool of himself, as he thought of it. He was frightened of both, as he saw it, the certain rejection and the fact that he would become a laughing stock in the dealership if she then told her mates.

*

"You're here late Jenny," he said one Monday evening, which was usually an early night for the dealership as he walked past her desk on his evening inspection of the building and car park.

"Yes I have Kevin Stevens and his wife coming in to collect his new car.

"Oh yes, well done on getting him to upgrade so much and is that not your hundredth sale of the year?" He asked having read it earlier today.

"Oh thanks Tom and yes it is and I still have three months to go."

"Well that calls for a celebration, I'll buy you a quick one at the pub," he said."

"The Stevens are just arriving so I should be there in half an hour or so."

Tom was a little surprised that there was no one from the dealership in the local that they used regularly, but then remembered that it was Monday, the night they rarely used the pub. As he bought himself a beer he realised suddenly that he and Jenny would be alone. Alone and together in a pub, in a social situation was something that had not happened to them before. That excited him. Was this his chance, he wondered? Would she realise the significance?

Jenny rushed the handover to the Stevens. That was something she rarely did, which was why she was one of the top performers in the dealership, but this evening with the prospect of meeting Tom in the pub she broke her own rules. As it happened the Stevens were going out so they did not mind and within twenty minutes, Jenny was walking into the pub.

Immediately the door opened and Jenny came in Tom saw that she had taken her chestnut, almost red hair down and it was tumbling onto and past her shoulders.. Standing up, he felt his heart pounding and his pulses racing as she walked towards him smiling. Was she emphasising the sway of her hips, were her boobs pushed a little and was that the hint of a hardened nipple beneath her blouse were the thoughts that went through his mind as she approached him.

"Did it go ok?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her a peck on the cheek, a gesture the staff in the dealership often did when outside the dealership so there was nothing unusual in it. That said, it felt different to both of them. Tom bought her a glass of wine and nodding and saying hello to a ffew regulars they sat at a table near a window.

Although they had been in the pub many times, it was so different being in it with no other colleagues around. Tom suddenly felt nervous. He also felt expectant and aroused, but this latter feeling was not unusual when he was around Jenny. She was having similar feelings and thus, the conversation was rather stilted. It revolved around the Stevens, the cars they had bought and general company gossip and went nowhere near where he definitely and Jenny, probably, but she wasn't sure, wanted it to go.

Tom knew that he might not get a better chance to go for it with her than now and that made him even more nervous. As they chatted and he cast surreptitious glances at her perky breasts under the white, short sleeved blouse and at her long, nylon covered legs poking out from the tight, dark blue skirt, he couldn't help mentally undressing her and wondering, hopefully whether she was wearing holdups rather than tights. At the same time he was frantically trying to think of a way to ask her. But ask her what? He could hardly say that he wanted to fuck her, so how the hell could he phrase it? Asking her for a drink was daft as they were having one. He needed to get the situation on to a more intimate basis, but how was the problem? Then he hit on it and after plucking up his courage he rather clumsily said.

"I'm at a bit of a loose end tonight, my wife's in Portugal playing golf. If you have not got anything on, would you fancy a quick dinner?"

Jenny was surprised, but pleased and excited although she had no idea whether it was 'just' dinner or whether it was a date.

"Er yes, sure," she mumbled wondering how she would find out. "That would be great."

"Anywhere particular you fancy?"

"Not fussed really."

Rather than the pub nearby that did meals that the dealership staff usually frequented, Tom suggested an Italian that was a few miles down the road. He suggested that as obviously he was known in the pub and there would be less chance of seeing anyone who knew him in the Italian. They were soon in there having taken just Tom's car as they both lived in the opposite direction to the restaurant.

Even as Tom drove, the thought of spending a couple of hours more alone with her excited him and he could feel his dick throbbing. He knew that he would be erect by the time they got to the restaurant and just hoped that he could hide it. At the same time he was hoping that they would see nobody he knew in the restaurant as that might get back to his wife or the dealership and that would be hard to explain.

Jenny sat alongside her boss in his upscale SUV and glancing at his profile as he drove, she wondered whether he was interested in her as anything more than an employee. She also wondered whether she was interested in him as anything more than a boss, which was something she had wondered more and more recently. Looking at him now and thinking of being with him most of the evening she was reaching the conclusion that she probably was becoming interested in him as a man and, she hardly dared think, a potential lover as well. But could that really happen she asked herself as they walked into the restaurant?

Tom without thinking slid his arm round her waist to usher her through the door and loved the feel of his hand touching gently on the swell of her hip. Jenny was surprised to feel his hand there and was even more surprised at how nice it felt; it was like getting a small electric shock.

The meal went well overall. Despite the conversation being slightly stilted and with neither of them drinking alcohol, for their company forbad any level of drinking and driving, it did flow reasonably smoothly. Not to the extent, of course and unfortunately they both felt deep down, to where they could open up and tell the other what they felt, but it was open and friendly and slightly intimate. He told her that he had problems at home, although he played them down and did not mention the lack of sex and she said that she did not have and didn't really want a permanent boy-friend.

"I think I am too ambitious to hold down a boy-friend," she told him sipping her San Pellegrino.

"How do you mean?"

She glanced at her watch that Tom saw was a Cartier and wondered whether it was real or a rip off from Dubai or Thailand.

"Well look it's just after nine and here I am with my boss still working."

"Hardly working Jenny."

Looking him right in the eye and putting her head to one side she asked. "Well what are we doing then, Tom?"

'Oh fuck,' he thought realising he was digging a hole for himself. Gulping he muttered. "Er, just two business colleagues having dinner, I suppose."

"Suppose Tom," she asked sounding far more confident that she felt? "Business colleagues?"

"Yes," he mumbled. "Isn't that right?"

Smiling and now looking more confident than she felt she said. "Yes Tom, I suppose it is; two business colleagues having dinner, an everyday occurrence I guess."

"I wish that it were," he said realising that he was moving onto dangerous ground.

Their eyes met and locked for a few moments that to both of them felt like ages. In no more than a whisper Jenny said. "Do you Tom, do you really?"

It was all she could do to get the words out for she felt so nervous.

Jenny had always been a ballsy, confident and outgoing girl and young woman. It was those characteristics that after university had drawn her towards a career in sales and were the main reasons that she was one of the highest performing sales execs in the group of twenty-five dealers. The obverse of this was that she could be rather intimidating and thus, she found it hard to find and even more difficult to keep a suitable boy-friend. In part it was her assurance, confidence and the sheer gravitas that she portrayed that always made going with older guys a more attractive proposition to her. And it was those very features of her personality that as she sat across the dinner table from her boss that made him more and more attractive to her.

Tom didn't know what to say. Was this a come on, an invitation or an opening for him? Or was that just his imagination? Was she asking whether he wished it was an everyday occurrence with any staff member or just with her?

"Well it would depend who it was with of course," he replied leaning forward.

"Yes I suppose that could be a concern," Jenny said wondering just where this was leading but becoming more confident that Tom was interested in her. "But then in your position Tom, you can pick and choose can't you?"

"Well yes, but I could not show favouritism could I?"

"No I suppose not."

"But then maybe I could do it in secret."

"What clandestine?" She giggled.

"Undercover perhaps."

Looking seriously at him she said. "What so no one knows?"

"Yes Jenny, just we will know."

He wasn't sure if he had made himself clear and neither was he quite sure what, if anything, had been agreed.

"Are you saying what I think you are?" She asked her heart pounding and her pulses racing.

He was now so far into the mire and knew there was no way out. There was no way she could have mistaken what he was suggesting, but of course she was indicating that he had not been clear.

Taking a deep breath he said softly. "Yes Jenny, I think I probably am."

"Just we will know."

"Exactly, just us, it has to be like that for obvious reasons."

"Yes I appreciate that," she replied.

Jenny had been with two married men. One was just a few shags as she worked for a company during her holiday from uni, but the other had been a full-blown affair that lasted about six months, so she knew the rules of the mistress game.

Glancing at the people on the next table that were far too close for private conversations, let alone intimate ones, Tom said. "We need to talk," adding after a short pause. "I think, don't you Jenny?"

Jenny had been sitting looking down at the table avoiding eye contact with him. She was excited yet at the same time concerned, confused and expectant. 'Was he saying that he wants to see me often or am I getting the wrong end of the stick she asked herself?' It was almost impossible to ask the question she needed to pose, which was 'are you saying you want to have an affair?' Looking up she held his gaze as she said softly. "Yes Tom I think we do."

"Let's get out of here," he said in a near whisper smiling as he added. "Some tables have ears!"

Tom called the waiter and paid in cash for he could not use the company credit card and sometimes Emily settled the household bills and she would nag on about who he was out with when she was away. Already, he realised the cheating and cunning behaviour associated with an affair was starting to happen.

Outside in the dark car park Tom, without thinking put his arm round Jenny's shoulders. He was excited to feel her letting her body go and press against his and he tightened his grip on her. It felt so warm and comforting to the young woman to have the older man holding her and she thrilled to the sensations of both his touch and the way it was arousing and pleasing her.

Although nothing overt had been said or done, they both knew that they had crossed a divide and pushed out their boundaries; deep down, they both knew that they would now have sex.

Immediately they were in the BMW X5 they turned towards each other, leaned forward and the tops of their bodies fell into the other's arms and they kissed. It was a strong kiss, an urgent and demanding one. It was a kiss that was conditioned by the pent up desire each of them had experienced over the past few weeks and months. It was a lip grinding, open mouthed, tongue probing sort of kiss. The sort of kiss that demands more, lots more. And both Jenny and Tom knew that they wanted more.

Without thinking or planning his hand found her small, pert breast and he cupped and squeezed it. And with at least an equal lack of thinking or planning, Jenny pushed back against his hand telling him clearly that it was very welcome as indeed it was for it felt lovely. Her resistance, if there had been any, had vanished, her inhibitions had slipped away and her need to satisfy the sexual hunger that Tom created in her was reaching new heights.

"Oh my god," she groaned writhing her chest against his hand.

"Oh yes Jenny, yes," Tom groaned back so pleased and relieved that his lust for her seemed to, at least being matched by the young woman.

They kissed again. This time without thinking about it he pulled her blouse out from her skirt and slid his hand inside it to cup her breasts outside the thin cups of her bra. At the same time she fumbled some buttons undone on his crisp, white business shirt; he had earlier removed his tie and suit jacket. Sliding her hand inside she fiddled her fingers into the covering hair on his chest. As she did that she so easily and excitedly imagined her nipples rubbing against the crinkly matt of hairs.

"I have wanted to do this for such a long Jenny," Tom breathed into her ear through her brunette almost red hair that tumbled down onto her shoulders.

"So have I Tom, so have I," she groaned back grinding her mouth against his as she tried to eke out every last sensation from his lips and tongue.

Tom was pressing all of the right buttons with her. He was sending her sex drive into a massive overdrive. As her breasts and nipples were receiving his enquiring hands and fingers her entire body felt aflame with passion and sexual arousal as the need for sex with him started consuming her.

One of his hands slid down her back and cupped the delicious curves of her pert bum. He squeezed it and slipped his hand between her bottom and the leather seat so that she was sitting on his hand. He fumbled his other hand inside the delicate material of her bra and finding her beautifully hardened nipple he pinched it. The sensation was so strong and intense that Jenny's entire body shuddered and a low grunt came out of her mouth. Involuntarily she slid her hand across the centre console right onto Tom's upper thigh. Her touch shocked him, not that it was unwelcome, merely unexpected and being on the sensitive inside of his thigh and that he was wearing very thin wool trousers made the sensation even more acute and arousing.

Recently, Jenny had become a lot more forward with her lovemaking. Until a couple of years ago she rarely initiated or did anything that was particularly sexually overt. That had changed a few years ago and since then she had seduced two guys and when with a new man she made her needs and wants quite obvious. She knew that her forwardness and her overall attitude towards sex that was more like that of a guy than a woman could put men off and was at least a contributing reason as to why she rarely kept a boy-friend for long, but she could not and did not want to change or do anything about it.

So when she felt the intensity of Tom's kiss increase and heard a low grunt slip out from his lips as she stroked his thigh, she knew exactly what she was going to do. Slowly and carefully so that the tension built up for both of them she edged her hand upwards.

'Oh fuck yes,' he said to himself. 'She's going for my cock.' Thinking how different the young were now to in his day.

He kissed her with even more intensity and scooped her breast out from the protective covering of her bra. Squeezing the pert tit he bent his head and sucked the rubbery protuberance into his mouth. That was all the additional arousal Jenny needed to go for it. With no more hesitation she slid her hand up the final few inches of Tom's leg, cupped his bulge in her small hand and squeezed gently.

"Oh yes, oh my god yes Jenny," he groaned past her nipple that was in his mouth.

She rubbed him slowly extricating his erection from the confines of his underpants and the tail of his shirt until it reared straight and proud up his flat stomach. Wrapping her fingers round it outside his trousers she muttered.

"Nice?"

"Mmm yes, yes, is it for you?" Tom asked moving his mouth to her other nipple, bringing his hand from behind her and placing it on her knee realising hopefully that he was about to find out whether she was wearing tights or holdups.

"It is Tom yes. It's great," she groaned as she felt his hand sliding up her leg.

Something triggered in her. Something snapped and brought her back to reality. She grabbed his hand and said.

"No stop."

"Sorry Jenny, that was unthinking I am sorry I should not have done that," he said moving his face from her breasts.

jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers