The Anatomy of an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers

"No Tom not here, we can't it's too public."

"What then, what shall we do?"

"Take me somewhere Tom, take me somewhere private."

They both sat up.

"I'm afraid my daughter is at my house," he said glumly.

"And my flat mate will be in."

"A hotel perhaps?"

"A bit late to check in and I can't stay overnight."

"Bollocks what then?"

Looking him in the eye, smiling and squeezing his erection through his trousers, Jenny said with a smile. "Well I have always found that sofa in your office very comfortable."

Tom knew that the security company would have finished their early check on the dealership and that after that they would not enter the building unless there were signs of forced entry. Several times particularly around the budget setting season he had worked in the dealership most of the night and had not been disturbed, so he assumed that it was pretty safe.

"Come on then," he said starting the X5 as Jenny adjusted her clothing and put her breasts back into her bra.

They chatted on the twenty-minute or so trip telling each other how they had wanted to do this for ages and at how relieved they were that the other had wanted to as well. Leaning across the central console, Jenny put her hands back on his leg and he reached out and cupped her breasts.

Tom dropped her off at the pub so she could get her car and he went to the dealership, unlocked, turned the alarm off and put some light on. He called Jenny on her mobile and told her he was inside and that she should come to the side door. Then it hit him, the fucking CCTV. Anyone who watched it and sometimes security did a check would see him arrive then her. He quickly phoned her again and told her not to come in and explained the reason. Stay where you are and I will call you in five minutes he told her walking towards his office. Now he was in the dealership and likely to be seen on camera he had to make it look as if he was there for a reason. He picked up some papers from his desk, called Jenny again and asked where she was. She told him.

"We'll have to us a hotel Jen, ok?"

'Bloody married men,' she thought to herself as her initial reaction was to say leave it, but her ambition sexual desire for Tom got the better of her and she said. "Where?"

"The Holiday Inn on the main road, ok?"

"Yes, fine."

"I'll go there get a room and call you with the number so you can come straight to the room."

Tom was in the room no more than twenty minutes later impatiently waiting for her. The knock on the door sent his excitement level almost through the roof. Then she was in the room, then she was in his arms, then they were kissing, then they were undressing each other. Her blouse, his shirt and her bra. Her naked breasts were every bit as good as her covered ones had implied they would be. Her fingers fumbled with his belt and zip and together they removed his trousers, socks and shoes. He stood before her in just his white boxers as he slid the zip down at the back of her skirt and slowly pushed her blue business skirt down. Then looking down he saw that his question was answered, she was wearing holdups.

A note from Jenny.

Happy to go further if you want and ask.

jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers