Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hott

Wish you had used Ginger Zee in this story and had them all in stockings maybe one or two tied,gagged and fucked by the other(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Good start to a new story series, please continue this story.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story. You forgot to mention that Amy also has a killer ass! I was going to mention Ginger Zee, but I see someone else beat me to it.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I must say that was pretty hot.

I do envy you blokes in the states though. Many more babes on TV over there that are bloody gorgeous.

We aren't so bad downunder either.

Check out, Sam Armytage, Sharyn Ghidella, Naomi Robson(WHERE IS SHE NOW?), to name a few. By no means a complete list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liz Cho!

About time this site has a story about Liz, I salute you for that. Strong story - it has lots of action and great writing. I really love the fact that the women have hairy cunts, it's add so much more to the story. Can't wait for Chapter 2 and for more stories on Liz in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Eagerly anticipating the the next chapter of this story. It would be great to see Liz Cho & Amy Freeze get fucked by multiple people. DP, Bukkake, anal..so much potential for these two babes. .The more depraved, the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How does this series NOT have a sequel!?! NYC & ABC beloved Liz Cho getting pounded is must read literature. I'll start a GOFUNDME just for you to continue :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...