The Anchorwoman, The Meteorologist & her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

In a low voice so no others could hear, "Twice you got me off, now your son has also done it. I'm spent, but very happy. I need to pay both of you back."

During dessert, Liz reached down to feel Jack's leg. Her hand wandered up to his thigh and then she was shaken as she felt the largest cock she had ever experienced as hard as a bat. She pulled her hand away, as though she touched an open flame.

Amy sensed what happened and whispered to Liz. "Pretty big, huh. Wait to you feel that in your cunt."

Finally, they finished their dinner, refused a complimentary after dinner drink, as they wanted to get back to their suite. However, Liz wanted to dance so they went to the party at the hotel, the one set up for those attending the convention. The room was packed, but even so, two great looking women drew plenty of stares. Amy, Liz and Jack moved to the dance floor and before too long, the three of them were bouncing to the music. The sensuous movements of the three of them dancing together, hip to hip to hip, grinding to the music left them and their audience exhausted. Jack moved behind Liz, took his hands and moved them over her body, pulling her back to his groin. She was able to feel his erection through his pants. Amy created the sandwich as Amy, in front of Liz, gyrating her body, matching every move made Liz made. This went on for a while. When the music stopped the entire room broke into applause. Liz and Amy had soaked through their printed tops. They were flushed and exhausted. But their adventure would continue long into the night.

It was near midnight when the three of them made their way back to their suite. Jack remained in the living room, where his pull out bed was located as the two women were going to share the king-sized bed.

Liz and Amy looked at each other, but said nothing to Jack as they closed the door to the bedroom. They quickly undressed and while Liz jumped into bed, Amy opened the door to the living room.

"You better get your ass in here. There are two very horny women who need some comfort tonight. And, lose the shorts."

"Before you come into bed, watch what I'm going to do with your mom," Liz said.

Liz took Amy by the hand and lowered onto the bed placing Amy's head on a pillow.

"I want to taste you. I want to put my tongue through your bush, onto your clit. I want to make you scream."

Liz moved down Amy's body, finding her large tits along the way. She drew circles around Amy's nipples while placing little wet kisses between her tits. She stayed there for a few minutes then continued to slide her body down toward Amy's cunt. She refused to let go of Amy's nipples. When she got to the junction of Amy's thighs, Liz used her tongue to pry Amy's thighs apart.

Liz stuck her face into Amy's bush while pinching and pulling on Amy's nipples. Amy's body was on fire. Jack was watching his mom from the doorway. His cock was rock hard. He began to stroke it slowly, not wanting to get too excited as he was counting on the women to do that.

Liz' tongue separated Amy's labia as she continued to move her tongue up and down the wet slit. This was driving Amy wild. Her nipples felt like they were being removed from her tits as Liz was tugging, twisting and pulling on them. And her cunt was on fire.

Jack was enjoying the show, seeing Liz' split black haired beaver poking out as he was watching her from behind her. Liz' ass was moving in time as her tongue was working Amy into a frenzy.

"My God, Liz, suck me, suck my clit. Come on, pull my nipples, harder, harder.......Oh, so good, feels so, so good. I'm so wet, so horny. Finger fuck me, please put a finger in me," Amy's words became garbled as she was scratching at the bed sheets.

Although was otherwise occupied, she did sense Jack moving directly behind her. She turned her head to see Jack, cock in hand, moving toward her wet cunt. He placed the large, mushroom head at the entrance to her spread cunt lips. Liz was so wet, that his cock moved into her cunt with no resistance. He grabbed onto her hips and began to fuck her. Liz gave in to the sensations of Jack's cock as she released her grip on Amy's nipples.

Picture Amy on her back, her hands replacing Liz' as she toyed with her own nipples, getting her clit stimulated and finger-fucked by Liz, holding Liz' head in place as Liz was being fucked by her son.

Liz did all that she could to keep her tongue in place. It was getting harder to do as Jack's cock was reaching places in Liz' cunt that had never been touched.

Finally, Liz had to take her mouth off of Amy's clit and she too, began to wail out her pleasure.

"Jack, fuck me that big cock. Fuck me. Amy, his cock is so fucking big. I love it. Please don't stop."

Amy was equally a wreck as she felt this huge orgasm form in her toes, traveling to her cunt. The finger fucking had the desired results. Bucking her hips, she tore her hands away from her tits and added her hands to those of Liz', hers furiously rubbing her clit. She came loudly.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, yes," breathing deeply Amy kept coming for a good minute. "Don't stop, more, more fingers, please." A second orgasm erupted. Spent, she moved Liz's fingers out of her cunt and curled into the bed. She was watching her son fuck Liz. And what a fucking it was.

Jack was plowing Liz from behind, holding her hips while feeding her cunt his huge cock. He pressed forward, holding Liz with one hand as he took the other hand, reached around and began to run his fingers over her bush and then clit. Finally, before he was ready to come, he pinched Liz clit causing her to have a monumental climax.

Liz wasn't ready for what happened next. Jack turned Liz around, got on his back and instructed Liz to climb on top of his cock, reverse cowboy style. Reluctant at first, but encouraged and pushed by Amy, Liz lowered herself on Jack's cock. Jack reached around, taking Liz' legs in his hands and hooked them around his thighs. Liz was now locked in place with Jack beginning to thrust his cock into her cunt.

Liz was fully exposed. Her tits were bouncing and her legs were spread as wide as possible. Amy, seeing Liz very vulnerable in this position, moved forward and lowed her head onto Liz exposed cunt. Liz was on fire. Getting fucked by a huge cock while having her pussy eaten.

Liz could feel Jack's cock swelling, meaning he was ready to unload his jism into her cunt. She wanted to get off at the same time. She increased the pace of her hips as Amy relentlessly continued her assault on Liz' clit.

"In my cunt, in my cunt," Liz roared. "Cum in my cunt. I want to feel you cum. Now, now!!

Jack could not hold back. "He it is. Take my cream, take it." With one final thrust he buried his cock deep into Liz' cunt and with four bursts unloaded a massive amount of cum deep into Liz's cunt.

Liz followed right behind him. "Yes, yes, give it to me. I'm cumming too, cumming. Oh, let me feel your cum."

As Liz was spread-eagle on Jack, Amy moved in and began to lick her son's cum out of Liz' cunt.

"Jack," she said to her son, "Hold her in place while I clean up your mess.

"Oh, no more, no more," Liz offered a weak protest as Amy took her time licking her son's cream out of the very wet and wide open cunt.

Finally, Liz could not take it any longer and said, "Please, enough already. I can't cum again."

Amy felt some pity on her friend and finished by placing her entire face into Liz' cunt, kissing her clit twice, then withdrew from her.

Exhausted, Liz moved off Jack while Amy crawled up next to Jack. It took a few minutes for everyone to catch his or her breath. Liz gradually moved to a spot on one side of the bed. Amy took the other side and Jack was in the middle. They were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting their pillows.

This was only day one on Liz' vacation. Liz wondered if it could get any better than today. She had four more days to find out.

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers