The Andros Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baris
baris
16 Followers

That night when we were hooked up and the machine started to work its magic, bringing us to full size, one of the guys passed out, falling onto his side. It seems that once he reached a certain size, all the blood forced into his enlarged member left him too little to stay conscious. The staff didn't seem fazed by this - they just checked to make sure he was properly attached, and he lay there and twitched as his tube filled and the machine hungrily consumed his seed.

Now I'm not sure just what the Andros Milk Farm does with its product, but it does apparently have some side businesses. In particular, it caters to some female fetishes. One evening we had just finished dinner and been called over to the machines. My swollen member had been grasped by the teat cup and was just starting to harden under its attentions, when I saw one of the guys who'd made the transformation pulled off and led toward the administrative building. He was followed by several attendants, and a young lady wearing nothing but a towel. He was helped up onto a narrow raised platform against the wall, about as high as if he were standing on a chair. The attendants cuffed his wrists to the wall, then secured him against it with other restraints, both at the knees and under the arms so he couldn't collapse.

The young lady removed the towel and handed it to one attendant while another stood next to the poor guy, grasped him, and started to stroke him off. As he grew and stiffened, the blood draining from his head to his cock knocked him out and he slumped against the restraints. The attendant smiled: "Good, now the blood will be where we need it." At that he spurted a stream of cum onto the top of our customer's head, then another and another as she turned and let the thick streams thud into her hair, wetting it and drizzling down a little. She faced him again and another stream actually splashed off her forehead. She turned around in circles a couple times, working the jizz into her hair like shampoo while the attendant aimed him to cover her chest, back, and all over. She stood ready and took a couple more pumps into the top of her head as if to rinse off, before his orgasm came to an end and, with one last, weak spurt that fell short, he went dry. She stood there for a moment, dripping cum like a bukkake queen.

The little lady seemed very pleased to have had a real honest-to-God cum shower. One of the staff handed her a towel and she dried off as best she could, then headed back to the building, probably to have a real shower. Some of the staff followed her while others helped the guy down from his perch. Just then I realized I had been pumping semen into the machine rather handily and was still going even as the other guys at my station were being disconnected.

Next morning, I couldn't get up. I looked over at Ben, who was wide-eyed. I tried to say "Gimme a minute to get up", but it only came out as "mmHH!" Looking down, I saw my thick, soft cock along my thigh, and behind it, my enlarged scrotum. The testicles inside were about double size, but the soft tissue that lines the top of them, the epididymis (which stores sperm) was hugely enlarged, and firmer (fuller?) than it ever used to be. So that's the key: the balls are able to produce more, and the epididymis expands hugely to store the sperm, while the scrotum skin loosens.

This pretty much gave us the equivalent of an udder, oddly enough. Our pubic hair even thinned out, making our undersides look even more like those of cows. There was a lot of variation, though, in growth of the actual balls and loosening of the scrotum. Some guys, when they were ready for milking, were more the size of an enlarged (but super tight and hard) grapefruit. Others had big hanging sacs that brushed their lower thighs but seemed only half full. The rest were in between, with something like an elongated volleyball between their legs.

When they brought out the machines I went off happily to the first on the lefthand side of the divide, my genitals swinging underneath as I approached. The attendant glanced at my size, then brought up a teat cup. It was much bigger than those on the right side - even the one I'd had on the night before - but I obviously needed it now. It sucked greedily at the air, then she put it to the head of my penis, and a long, firm pull of suction drew me in. Now I noticed these larger machines didn't pump as fast as those on the right. They were obviously set to take advantage of our size by pulling on us in much longer, slower strokes. I quickly succumbed to the treatment, pouring long ropes of cum into the teat cup with each stroke. I could feel my muscles being taxed to force out much more than I'd ever delivered at a time, and each spurt was pushed forcefully down the length of my member into the tube. And I could feel my balls slowly emptying as I poured milk into the cup. Soon I was spent, and waited while the others finished out. Our attendant turned the machine off, and the teat cups slid off our reddened members. I felt sore below my stomach, but the muscles adjusted and in later sessions they managed to happily pump semen into the larger receptacles.

While settling down for the night it occurred to me that my orgasms weren't coming in succession any more - they were all merged together into one big, long orgasm that went on and on, dumping long spurts with each stroke of the teat cup.

From that point on I was content to eat right off the table, drink straight from the basin, and be milked twice a day. Not only was I glad for the release, but I actually enjoyed the milking, and hastened when they brought out the machines.

One day while we were wandering around the pasture, a young lady came in, naked and accompanied by four staff members. I glanced up puzzled and saw her looking us all over. Those who were transformed were ambling about, genitalia swinging, and finally she picked one, someone who had recently completed the change. The staff took him and brought him over to a sort of bench I had seen before but hadn't really noticed. It was wide and padded, with stirrups secured up about chest height. She laid on the bench, the staff adjusted the stirrups, and she secured her feet in them. He was then placed before her.

He came up, sniffing at her genitals, his nostrils flared and his cock started to grow and stiffen. Then he climbed up on the bench clumsily, resting his hands on either side of her. His dick stuck out like he had a baguette between his legs. Then he started bucking, trying to find her opening; she reached down and guided him to it. He pushed, stuck in slightly, and caught. She winced, but pulled her labia open, and he went in a bit. Her eyes closed, her forehead furrowed, and she grasped the sides of the bench, as he pulled back and pushed, and this time went in deep. She encouraged him on and he began pushing in and out of her. Gradually, he was able to reach almost flush with her stomach on his instrokes.

A moment later I could tell he was starting to cum. "MmmmRRrrRRRR!!" sounded out over the pasture, as he thrusted wildly. Soon a trickle of cum wound its way down from their joining, then a rivulet that pulsed out as he pushed himself in and out, still delivering semen. She seemed to expect him to flag at this point, but he kept going, shooting multiple loads into her, which seeped out onto the ground. Finally he subsided, softened, pulled out, and wandered off. She climbed off and minced her way back to the administrative building with staffers in tow, leaving a whitish patch on the ground.

I was especially eager for milking the next morning, but after breakfast they first brought in another customer, a plain brunette with a determined look. She walked around the pasture, gazed underside several of us, and finally selected me.

Expecting to be brought to the padded bench, I was surprised when I was led to the side of the building and had my arms lifted up, shackling me to the wall. I stood there unsteadily, held up partly by my wrists. Then she approached, dropped to her knees, and started working at me with her mouth. That's something my girlfriend never did, and her technique was amazing - or maybe it just seemed like it in my state of mind.

Before long I started pulsing long strings of cum into her mouth, cooing "mrr-rrrr-rr...." It was fairly manageable at first, but then the clenching muscles took over, and they forced long, thick streams inside, splashing the back of her throat, and my voice picked up like the other guy's, trilling "mRRRrrrrRRRRrrRRRR...". At first she gulped my offering, gulped and gulped again, but then her cheeks puffed out and she choked a little, cum streaming out the side of her mouth where it was wrapped around my turgid member. She seemed to recover after that, and was able to swallow about half what I gave her afterward, but when it was all done she seemed a little dazed by what the "cows" of Andros Farm could do for a girl who wanted to drink a really big load.

The next morning our attendant seemed disappointed by my productivity (hell, she should know why!), then brought me a nice glass of milk - little did I know what it really was. That evening I outperformed the others in my group, which seemed to give her an idea.

The following morning she brought me a large glass of milk with breakfast, and a few hours later I was feeling the powerful throbbing that meant I couldn't wait much longer for release. She found me and led me to a far corner of the pasture, behind one of the outhouses. "Shh", she motioned, and turned me over onto my back. She then proceeded to get busy bobbing up and down, even managing to partially deep-throat me before I erupted partly down her throat, partly filling her capacious cheeks, and partly seeping out the corners of her mouth. When I was done, she wiped her mouth with a towel, cleaned me off, motioned "Shh" again, and we went our separate ways.

That evening after dinner I came less than usual again (go figure!). She looked at me and feigned disappointment.

I never learned about all the things the farm did with the milk, but I did occasionally hear rumors about the Creamery. Apparently some of our "milk" was made into a "cheese" of sorts. We heard bits and pieces from guys who'd been brought in to supply last-minute additions to "correct the balance" - some were new arrivals, others toward the end of their term. Seems the process was more involved than making cheese from milk, and there was some kind of balance of hormones to semen required to produce it. But ho boy, the result! Seems the Andros Cheese was a powerful aphrodisiac. For a guy it was better than Viagra and gave you multiple ejaculations, while a woman who ate it would become almost insatiable. A couple who had our cheese with their meal on a date would be in for quite a night. And word was that if a woman ate too much of it at a sitting, she'd be so hypersexed that her partner would complain.

I learned a bit more one day when a tour came in, all women and well dressed. Their guide showed them the pasture and its curious occupants, and some of them looked at us pretty incredulously. I happened to be just close enough to hear much of what was said. "...chemicals in the foods we give them enhance them physically, as you can see, and make them produce much more than normal...In addition to the milk's use as an aphrodisiac, when a woman drinks it in large amounts it counteracts the effects of aging, actually removes wrinkles from the inside, tightens the skin like new, and aids in weight loss." No wonder they needed us to put out so much of it - they must make a fortune selling the stuff! Nothing else does that, and older wealthy women would pay handsomely for something that did.

"...now I see some of you are observing the visible effects of their diet. It's ok to touch 'em if you like, it'll probably increase their output at this evening's milking if you do that. Just don't bring 'em to a climax." With that most of the tour spread out, each of them approaching a "cow", reaching around and tugging at us a bit. As we grew and hardened, a couple of them showed surprised admiration, as if they'd heard we got big but had no idea how big. One of the guys started dripping precum and began to stiffen. "Ok everyone, better leave them alone now." She led them off and those of us who'd been stroked started feeling that painful throbbing down below. I could hardly wait for milking that evening, and pumped generously into the machine when the time came.

Over the next year and a half, I was picked several times for both types of duty, but spent most of my days eating, ambling, and being milked. One in particular I'll never forget, toward the end of my time there when I was at about my largest. She was a brunette, but petite, handsome, with an insatiable look that said she knew what she wanted and wanted a lot of it. We all shrank from that predatory glance, but she selected me and there was nowhere to hide. I was held and brought to her while she positioned herself on the bench with her feet in the stirrups.

I came up carefully, sniffed, mounted her with trepidation, and muttered something like "mmmmr". Her eyes were closed and she didn't seem to respond so I started to come down, but then her eyes opened and bored into me with a look of no-nonsense desire, and her feet came out of the stirrups and clamped shut behind me to prevent escape. So I brought my cock up close. Grasping it and feeling it too soft, she stroked back and forth several times with her soft hands. When she was satisfied I was ready, she guided me to her labia, pulled them apart, and pulled me forward with her feet.

I butted up against her opening but couldn't get in. She shifted, licked her hand and wiped it around the head of my penis and pulled her labia apart, and I tried again. One thrust and the head was in, but I stuck. She pulled herself further apart, relaxed her crossed legs behind me, then tensed them suddenly, pulling me toward her and in. I could see she was strained, overstretched, but absolutely determined in a way I've never seen before. She was certainly going to get what she wanted.

Pull back again. Relax, then her legs gripped me and pulled me forward. We did that several times, deeper each time, until I was hitting her cervix, though she was stretched wide and I was still only halfway in. Gritting her teeth, she warned me not to stop.

Afraid to disobey, I pulled back cautiously and thrust forward. She cried out, but waved off the staff. Incredulously, I saw that she was gradually taking more of me inside her. I've since learned that the vagina stretches during sex, to where it can accommodate almost any size penis, but at the time all I could do was bug my eyes.

When I was finally able to get most of myself inside, the discomfort passed, and I started to cum. At first she didn't seem to notice, but when I pulled back and pushed forward her eyes widened. I understood a half second later when semen squirted out between us - my cum was filling her even more.

I kept at it for a while, cum leaking and squirting out from between us onto the ground and making an increasingly big puddle. Finally my system just couldn't shoot any more, I softened, and I fell off her like a spent stud bull. Then I rolled onto my back and nearly fell asleep with exhaustion, next to a great soggy patch of milky mud. She slowly got up and stepped over me, leaking a trail of thick cum over my stomach, looked back and hinted she might be back for me later. I think I lost consciousness at that point.

That evening at milking time, when I had only a halfhearted ejaculation, no one was surprised. In fact, our attendant seemed mildly impressed that I came at all, even hinted she might have plans for me again once I felt better. I fell onto my back again.

The next morning a young girl came in; she must have been about my age. She carried a wine glass, and the staff was having some kind of argument with her about it. When she insisted, one of them went to the building and returned with a three-legged stool and a bucket. Meanwhile the girl wandered among us and picked out one of the larger "cows". The footstool was brought up and she grasped his thick, soft member with both hands. First she tugged down a bit, then pulled her hands together and apart, then she started milking him. Stroke, stroke...stroke, and even as he grew and before he'd even hardened he started squirting into the glass. Pretty soon he was full-size and she had to hold the glass with its base almost on the ground, and it was filling fast. It was like milking a real cow: each time she squeezed and pulled, she got a squirt of "milk", except bigger squirts than a cow gives.

Soon the glass was full and she looked surprised, but got up with her prize in her hand, looking appraisingly at her full glass. Still on hands and knees, the guy moaned and his swollen member jerked side to side without its accustomed guidance and stimulation, peppering the ground with a burst of tiny squirts, which were slowing down and he looked increasingly uncomfortable. The woman who had brought out the stool now swiftly brought it to the ground, sat down and resumed his milking. He sprayed into the bucket a good long time, then subsided, stopped, and softened. While his session was being completed, our customer started drinking what she had collected, gulping down his offering and soon drained the glass. She had a look on her face like that was more than she'd had in mind but felt she had to go through with it. She headed back for the building while he wandered off into the fields.

That evening we had the usual milking and when I reached full size in the machine the teat cup wouldn't pull me in - it was too tight. I'd grown again and was too big for this one...so I was (painfully) pulled off. It came off pretty hard, leaving a red mark around my now sore member, and my attendant moved me another machine over to the left, closer to the giant one at the end. As she led me away, the others in my group were bucking their hips and shooting white into the tubes feeding their collector.

The following day a client arrived and selected me. She laid back on the bench and pulled her skirt up as I was led before her. I climbed my hands up on the bench and tried to mount her, but the staff pulled me back down and indicated what my job was this time. I sniffed her, tilted my head a bit, and gently slid the tip of my tongue along the slit of her pouting labia. On the way down I ran it just inside a little, zigzagging slightly as I came down. Then I pressed gently inside and licked around inside, finally making my way up to her clitoris, and swept around it. As I did that, she moaned and squirmed. I paid more attention to the nub, rubbing the back of my tongue over it from side to side, rubbing around it in circles, and finally coiling my tongue and pushing forward and back on it.

As she moaned and writhed, I went back to the circular motion. About that time, she began to lubricate heavily, and my chin was getting wet. All the hormones were taking their toll on me: while I had felt the familiar tingling down below at the beginning, at this point I lengthened, hardened, and started to trickle out little streams of precum. An attendant quickly got a bucket under me and started milking me by hand, bringing me to my usual thick heavy squirts that thudded into the bottom of the bucket. I had managed to keep somewhat of a focus on pleasing our guest, and now her breaths became ragged, she bucked against me and started to moan, then cry out. After pounding my forehead several times in ecstasy, she gently pushed me off. I moved back just a bit but the attendant wouldn't let me go, since I still had milk to give.

The customer sat up after a moment and seemed curious about the whole thing, asking if she could take over. My milkmaid sat her down and gave her pointers on how to keep it coming. I could feel her larger, stronger hand grasp me and start to pull and squeeze more firmly than any of the staff had done, then I redoubled pulsing cum into the bucket. I was near the end now though, and I stopped squirting. Still, the firmness and persistence of her technique wouldn't let my system stop trying to cum, even if my balls and prostate had no more to give. I started dry cumming as I bucked and thrusted. After a while of no results, she gave up and let go, watching my sore member swing back and forth as she got up and left. Reaching around, I felt my balls, which before had been big around and swollen with sperm, now hanging empty between my legs. The attendant pulled the bucket away and followed our customer toward the building.

baris
baris
16 Followers