The Andros Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baris
baris
16 Followers

On another day a pornographer arrived with a film crew. The staff gathered those of us who were transformed, and asked for a volunteer to suck himself. They cautioned that he would have to drink down as much as he could swallow, and also mentioned this was an exception to the rule against us giving ourselves release. One guy raised his hand hesitantly, looking a mix of excited and scared; he was pretty thin, and the porn guy laughed, "This oughtta put some meat on your bones!"

The film crew set up, and their volunteer sat down crosslegged in front of the camera. He was already halfway to an erection, a good foot and a half long. He hefted himself with both hands with room to spare, bent over, and took the head into his mouth, then down the shaft a little. He quickly hardened, widened, and lengthened as he worked himself, and shortly the underside of his cock pulsed. He swallowed, then he bulged again, and again - he swallowed hard, seemed to choke a little and grimaced. Before he could recover, another pulse of cum pushed up: his cheeks puffed out and, even though he was gulping down for all he was worth, he couldn't keep up with his own production. Semen squirted out the side of his mouth and more started pouring down his cock. He kept pulsing, swallowing, and leaking down the sides as the camera rolled.

As his epididymis emptied, his giant scrotum slowly softened, narrowing and lengthening as it turned from a hard ball to a tissue sac that hung down between his legs, his still enlarged balls bulging out near the bottom. When he finally stopped cumming he looked like he might be sick. An attendant assured him that it was normal to feel nauseous after drinking a lot of semen but that that would pass (it's the only time I heard them use the word while I was there). I didn't expect him to perform that evening, but the hormones in his own jizz must have sent his reproductive system into overdrive because he managed to have a good milking session - though the look on his face was less like he was enjoying it, and more like his muscles were painfully forcing out an accumulation it had to get rid of.

Another client came one morning. She was very petite, this one. The "cow" she selected was one I had noticed before: he had the most engorged member of all of us. Not only did it sway visibly when he moved about, but it hung down mostly to his knee, and even soft it was as big around as a Mag-light. With him standing against the wall held up by staff members, she started stroking him, then opened wide and took in as much as her little mouth could handle. Her lips stretched tight and her jaw forced wide open, she went back and forth on him as best she could. As he reached full size, the blood drain knocked him out. The staff took him down from the wall, then laid him on the ground, his gigantic dong sticking upward.

He was now about the size of the top half of a baseball bat, and as this little thing mounted him and prepared to settle in, I swear it looked like she was sitting on top of a telephone pole. At first it seemed she'd never be able to get him inside, but she spread her legs wide, leaned forward, and with difficulty, managed to lower herself about half a foot before stopping. Her hips were spread wide, forced apart by the invasive presence. She paused for a moment, then rose up and dropped down with a gasp, catching again but slightly deeper this time. After working him several times, she was able to get about halfway down his shaft, though that was as far as she got. She fell into a rhythm riding him high like an exercise bike, and eventually rivulets of cum started seeping down from their joining, pushed out each time she came down and pooling in his pubic hair and on the bench. Once he softened - finally letting her touch down on top of him - she pulled off stiffly, put her skirt back on, and walked uncomfortably back to the building.

About a week and a half later, another customer came and selected someone. She laid down on the low bench, but with her head dropping over the end, and pulled him toward her, stroking him to a good giant erection. He must have been twenty inches long and three wide, but at that angle, when she opened her mouth and let her head drop down, he was pointed straight down her throat. He went in without difficulty as her neck bulged out. He pulled back and thrust again, and not just her neck but right below (just above where the esophagus goes down into the rib cage) bulged wide too. Over and over, and soon he started erupting into her. She half smiled, looking contented. Maybe she was glad it went straight down without her having to swallow the stuff, but after a little while her stomach had clearly expanded a bit. Then he pulled out, finally soft, and wandered off into the pasture.

I tried eating grass from time to time (don't ask me why), but I didn't like the taste, even though I felt compelled to try it. Finally one morning after milking time, Jeff approached and said I'd be released in three weeks, "which means it's time for you to start dis-orientation." He led me through a side door of the administrative building, where I'd seen others go at the end of their stay. This was a large room where all the male staff were assembled. There were pads on the floor in rows, like for a gymnastics class.

Jeff spoke again. "So, for the Rite of Passage, you walk the gauntlet...on your knees. I think you know what to do," indicating the front of his jeans. I found I was able to get up to my knees, though a little unsteadily. So I undid the zipper and pulled them down, then the front of his tightie whities. Seeing me hesitate, he pulled my head forward, leaving no doubt what was expected of me. He was kind of small and wrinkly, but I took him in my mouth and started sucking him off, uncomfortably at first. He grew and stiffened, but I had to keep at it a while before I could bring him to orgasm. His head tilted back and he shot off, but soon was done. I pulled back holding his cum in my mouth and looked up hopefully, but a voice came from behind: "Sorry son, you have to drink it." Complying, I winced, turned and saw the rest of the staffers were lined up against the wall.

At least they'd made it easy by dropping trou for me, but - ugh - I had to go through with this. Still, in my current state I surprisingly didn't mind too much. The next guy was longer and stuck out more, so I didn't have to go down in after it, and he came shortly after I got to work, puffing out my cheeks a bit and tasting kinda salty. I swallowed it, grimaced, then moved on to the next guy.

I paused for a second there. This one looked like he'd been eating some of our special food: even limp he hung down long and thick, and his balls were about twice normal size. But his quick pat to the back of my head confirmed I wasn't to stop, so I started working on him. He hardened fast, and quickly dumped a big load down my throat, so fast I choked and involuntarily spat out. A knowing "Ohhhhh...!" came from all around. I looked side to side to see what everyone was on about, but was shuffled off to the next in line.

Some guys were bigger, some smaller; some shot a big load while others didn't pump out much. Most of it tasted kinda nasty. Finally with just a couple left to go, I was so tired I couldn't suck any more; I had to stop midway through. This must be pretty common, 'cause without missing a beat the guy grabbed my head and started thrusting in and out instead of waiting for me. He shot against the back of my throat, then held himself in til I gulped it down. The last guy did pretty much the same. Finally I fell down at the end, exhausted and bloated; I could feel the cum slosh in my stomach, like when you've drunk too much water. I must have swallowed a quart of the stuff.

After a few minutes, Jeff roused me. It was just him and that guy I hadn't managed to swallow from - the others had left. Jeff said apologetically that it was the rules: I had to drink his whole load, so I'd have to go another round with Mr. Big here. Tiredly I reached up and grasped him, stuffing him in my mouth. He quickly grew and hardened, and with a few backs-and-forths, started cumming in big spurts. Not wanting to go for round three, I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed again and again. But there must have been something in those special foods that changed the flavor of our "milk," because somehow his tasted better than the other guys', actually almost nice, kind of buttery. Maybe that was part of why they got repeat customers with women who came to give us head. No time to think of that though, as I kept gulping. Then he finished and I started to pull off him, but he pulled my head forward and thrust in and out several times, then shuddered and pumped two or three small spurts onto the back of my tongue. Great, a second orgasm. But at least now he was really done. I pulled off and sank to the floor, feeling really full.

Now that that was over, they helped me to a comfy couch where I could get some rest, saying I'd need it. Several hours later some female staffers came in and helped me up. One brought up a stool and bucket and started milking me. Supercharged from my semen brunch, I shot a long hard squirt into the bucket with each stroke of her hand. She stopped midway through, shaking her hand, and the next one took over. They took turns milking me like a cow until my "udder" was empty and my giant cock softened. One who hadn't had a turn yet stroked me earnestly for a few minutes anyway. Eventually I dry-came, uncomfortably spasming with nothing left to shoot. Finally I shuddered to a lingering stop. All she had managed to extract was a drop of cum at the tip of my member, which she wiped off with her index finger and tasted with a smile, saying she couldn't let it go to waste. Then they hauled off the bucket and led me into a recuperation room.

I woke next morning with the horrible throbbing down below: I needed relief. I didn't have a towel to use, didn't know where the bathroom was and couldn't really get up to look for it, so after a moment's thought I sat up in bed and took the head of my giant dick in my mouth. Weird - so that's what it's like to blow yourself! I took in as much as I could manage, then bobbed up and down, enjoying giving and receiving at the same time, feeling the arousal riding up me. Then it came - I dumped a big squirt on the back of my throat, feeling it push up my main vein and dropping against the back of my tongue. I swallowed, then two more spurts came. I drank those, and kept gulping my own seed as my muscles forced it out.

When it was done I laid back in bed. A while later the throbbing started again, and soon I was feeling the same as before. Time for another go, I guess. Soon I was bent over again, drinking my own man milk, then I laid back again, glad it had finally stopped.

Soon I needed release again - what the hell was going on? But just then the door opened and a nurse came in. "I thought I'd check on you since you weren't at breakfast."

"Um, I'm not really hungry this morning." Looking at my tented hospital gown, she asked "You tried self-suck?"

Surprised, I quietly admitted I had. "Yeah, that doesn't work. The hormones in your ejaculate rev you back up after an hour or so. How about if I help you with it?"

Whatever she meant, I needed her help. "Yes please."

"Good," she said, stand up and remove your gown."

I complied, and she knelt in front of my huge log. She opened her mouth wide, and pushed it onto my massive head. I watched her lips stretch wide as she engulfed me, then started pushing back and forth. Almost right away I started shooting into her, pumping her mouth full of what I had to give. She gulped it down as long as I kept producing.

As she stood up I jokingly asked if that was in her job description. "Well yeah," she said. My eyes must have popped out, 'cause she continued, "Only those of us who really *like* to give head sign up for this job. And this," she said, hefting my half-deflated sausage, "is the ultimate in fellatio. I'll be back to check on you tomorrow morning, in case you need me." She said that last bit with a suggestive lilt, and sure enough she was back every morning sucking me off and drinking my man juice even as it got less plentiful day by day and as I became less supersized. Finally she said I no longer needed her services, much to my disappointment.

In the meantime I had met Jenner again; he'd been taken about a week earlier than me and was returning to his normal self too.

Here they fed us real food, and we continued shrinking back to our normal size, and never felt that painful throbbing in the groin again. We were also finally allowed to "see to our own needs" again, and lemme tell you, masturbation has never been as good as it was in those weeks. As we finished returning to normal (and, sadly, lost most of our upgraded size), they gave us back our clothes, and we finished out our time there.

Finally I was brought into the release room - which, oddly enough, wasn't what it sounded like after all those milking sessions.

Inside were officials from the farm and from the Justice Department. Jeff told me that this facility was top secret and I was to always maintain that I had been in juvenile hall. I was to never breathe a word of what really went on here, or I would be tracked down and punished. "And after the punishment you received that one time, are you eager for more, and worse?" I shook my head rapidly no. They gave me my release papers, reassured me that I now had a clean criminal record, and sent me on my way.

One thing I gained from my time on the Andros Farm was a permanent half inch in length and small increase in girth, plus my balls seem bigger than they used to be, and I ejaculate more than I used to. That might come in handy if I get married someday.

But I'll never look at a pasture the same way again.

baris
baris
16 Followers