All Comments on 'The Angry Husband'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it

any non-wimp story is sure to hook me.

For a guy who doesn't like violence or anal sex......

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
Very well written

Quite different than your usual fare, interesting how you didn't reveal how she got into the mess in the first place.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Hey Troubador

you do know how to get your licks in don't you? Never under estimate a smaller guy with a mission. In fact don't ever under estimate a guy with a mission that needs taking care of. Guys forcing themselves on others through violence, intimidation or blackmail deserve whatever comes their way.

Loved this story. The why of your mission is not as important as the way you carried it out. Being able to help out the other victims speaks volumes.

Keep writing, there are many of out there that need to read and adsorb what you have to say. Great story.

George

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Outstanding! Good Change Of Pace!My Main Man!

Rob Conner

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Another good story, your style of writing should be the standard.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Excellent.

would have liked to have explored the reasons for her submission to the guy.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Way to go!!

Only thing I would have done differently--his nuts would be crushed. I don't take kindly to mistreating women.

How did she get in that situation? Probably rohypnole[sp?]. Can't figure an excuse on how she was seperated from the rest of the girls unless she didn't join them to start with. Miscommunication of meeting place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

Another well written story! Explored a man's compasion for his wife and his anger taken out on the pervert.

Think I would have liked to know and understand how my wife got hooked up in a situation like this. Knowing the how and perhaps the why without any further discussion of what happened to and with her at the prior meeting with the pervert.

Brovo on the way the perv was treated.

Looking forward to your next story.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Good one

He handled the situation greatly. I wonder too how she got into this mess, but I guess it is not important.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My kinda MAN!!!!!

Thats how you handle a "SFB", way to go. A man after my own heart!!

Keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Far be it from me to tell Troub how to write, BUT, it was a dirty trick to leave us wondering how SFB got her in the first place. You continue to be the premier author. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SOMETHING MISSING HERE

THE WIFE IS AT ANOTHER MAN HOUSE FUCKING AROUND AND HE DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHY? HE HAS NO CONTROL OF HIS WIFE AT ALL.HE ACTS LIKE A PUSSY WHIP WIMP IN CONFRONTING HIS WIFE.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Some of you right wing assholes make me laugh

Quote from previous poster:

HE ACTS LIKE A PUSSY WHIP WIMP IN CONFRONTING HIS WIFE.

Tell me, anonymous, did you read the story? Or did you just skip to the last paragraph as usual. If you read the story and still think the husband is a pussy, then let me introduce you to Adolph Eichmann. You two have a lot in common.

Oh, and by the way, Troubador, like most other posters, I thought it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RIGHT WING TO THINK

YOUR WRITING MISSED THE POINT ON THE HUBBY ASKING THE QUESTION,WHY ARE YOU HERE.SHE SAID DON'T ASK.SHE IS WHORING AROUND AND DON'T ASKING,WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULDN'T ASK THE QUESTION WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ANOTHER MAN.TALK TO YOUR HUBBY BEFORE ANYBODY .THAT WHY I SAID HE WAS A WIMP ,FOR NOT FINDING THE BOTTOM LINE.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Good Job!

Nice writing and nice use of vegetables! I do wish you would have told us why she got herself into that mess.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What shit

"troubador":

Why the hell did you post this crap? If you think reading about some faggot sodomizing another man is fun, then fuck you. You didn't even bother to come up with a plausible reason why a wife would be in such a situation and a husband wouldn't want to know why. Acually, there is no reason a husband wouldn't want to know why his wife had been screwing this guy behind his back. The story would have been much better if it had focussed less on the husband brutalizing the man she was with, who may not have been totally in the wrong, and more on finding out how and why the wife had been screwing someone else. But this is the level of story I have come to expect from you. I don't know why I wasted 20 minutes of my life on this sorry story. Once again, fuck you for posting this garbage and wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I agree it is not logical.

However, if you get past the parts that are likely impossible, the story is interesting.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Way Off

It is most likely that the scum bag had committed several accounts of each of kidnapping, blackmail and rape. He would die in jail if he was turned to the police. Why the hell leave him free so he can go after other women? Get what you need to incriminate him and have him put away.

In addition the sodomy stunt was disgusting and insane without a condom. Nothing in the world could prepare me to fuck another man.

He was right that he did not need to ask because whatever it was it surely would never happen again, but he should have asked to put the scumbag behind bars forever.

The auther disappointed me in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Like the 4th -independence

Too bad you didn't have a few fire crackeers. You could have put a few in his A--, and a couple more in his mouth. Sounds hard--I've told several of my friends "It's a good thing my father was NOT in the Family". I would have done MUCH more. Good Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

My comment is for thebullet: Fuck you you sick motherfucker.

This is a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I've read this three or four times now

and I still don't understand. How is he going to protect his wife if he doesn't know how she got into the mess.

Is he so callous that he doesn't care about the other women? He can't shut it down if he dowsn't know what "it" is!

Well written of course!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this kind of writing give writers a bad name

some of your stories are getting out there,no common sense.this one sucks.to be profound is one thing,but no logic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This guy really sucks

very incomplete info, very poorly written, sick concept, and worse of all, U A BITCH!!! it takes you ten minutes to beat a guy wearing brass knucks, an you can't knock him out? What a PUSS!!!!!

X_BishopX_Bishopover 17 years ago
I loved it.

Troubador

This was a good story reminded me of a certain unposted chapter of a story we discussed.

I do have to agree with the ones that said he needed to know how she got in the mess. But you know me I love the workings of the drama.

However what made this story really work for me is that the husband was smaller and weaker than the SOB so he used his greatest weapon. His mind. All you anonymous critics (you know who you are) seem to miss that point. Call him a wimp on other stuff if you want to but an asskickin is an asskickin.

You guys screamin homophobia get a grip and some different 420.

Would I have done some things differently of course but it's Troubadors story and I for one was delighted to read it.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Punishment

I think she was trying to punish herself so i guess she got into bdsm to punishment.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
something is wrong here!

The way the husband reacts is completely unrealistic!

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Oh please ...

... don't call it a story. Illogical fantasy. It's more a riotus farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crap

No comment necessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:)

Quite okay... Brains over brawls right :) But I would have pressed charges against him when I found those other addresses...cheers Yoron.

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
I Think

Story was ok. I don't believe that the husband would have left it at "I don't want to know". I don't think she would have just left it that way. And yes, it cheats the reader too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stories start out good but very bad endings.

Another shit for brains story. I Wish just for one time the husband would say "That's it I'm gone you slut". Every story is the same, Wife cheats real bad and husband will "There something we got to talk about & I love you". Sick & Wimpy husbands

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No man, no grown man, accepts his wife cheating

forced or not forced he doesnt accept it. Retribution is a word with meaning, revenge isnt. You dont keep trash and in this case his wife appears to have gotten herself into this mess. That means it was her choice. Do you get that, her choice. The fact she didnt like it later makes no difference at all, she chose the action. After the scene with the blackmailer she should have with her husband filed charges at the police station and given them the information and pictures the black mailer had. After he was tried and convicted his video adventures with veggies should have been released. The wife should have been divorced for her part in the action as it was her choice and that ended the marriage whether she later enjoyed it or not. Dman poor ending to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap!!!!!!!

You should have eaten this story what a piece of crap!!!!!!

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago

angey my ass, he's a pussy

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
ROFL

HE is a pussy ?????

Who SFB?? Maybe - most likely - anyone who victimizes the weak like that usually is -

The narrator ?? WTF he went in prepared as best as he could be but willing to go in period and defend his marriage, or his wife, or just his reputation - turned out he really needed to be there - seems like more of a hero than a wimp.

A lot of fun to read -

Thanks

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Just a power/control fantasy

Sure can't find any good writing here. I imagine an author sitting alone, imagining how he could have power over others because he doesn't have any in real life.

The story started okay. At least the male wasn't "blind drunk" in this story, as is so common in LW stories. The last 2/3 of the story made no sense. Other commenters have already flogged that horse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GARBAGE

WHAT A TOTAL PILE OF CRAP STORY.

WITH NO REASON EVER GIVEN FOR THE WIFES INFIDELITY TO THE SHIT-FOR-BRAINS FAT PIG

GARBAGE

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
There is a reason for not asking his wife how she got into that situation.

Troubador couldn't think of a way for it to happen and could avoid the issue by not letting the wife explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a pile of garbage.

For writing crap like this, Troubador should be banned from this site. Troubador, you are one sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to keep this worman is absolutely stupid

and where is all the medical testing for about a year or so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
irrational to keep her without knowing all and having medical check ups

if she was being blackmailed what was the original reason for the blackmail

to many unanswered questions and definately a wife with another outside life

recycle or as they call it divorce

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
to anon

why railing on keeping her???

He is stupid for not getting the reasoning, but not for keeping her.

I agree there should be testing done.... but not to stop with her before hand.. (remember what he did to the slob.. he has anything slob has to give)

It was obvious that she was being blackmailed. A wife in trouble needs help, not immediate burnin at the stake.

That said... if she was blackmailed due to her prior cheating... thats a different story.

***** enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy sodomy, batman!

Christ, that's one hell of a revenge. As to the comments about getting rid of the wife, that's rather dumb. From the story, this guy was totally disarming in how uncharming and unattractive he was. Most likely ended up raping and possibly drugging the women on camera and then using that to blackmail more raping and drugging from them. Any number of totally innocent scenarios could have been used to facilitate the situation.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Strange

I don't think any revenge I might want to inflict on someone would include fucking him in the ass. But that's just me. It would have been nice to find out why. Oh well.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Wild stuff

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally!

Finally the big douch bag thug gets beaten! I am so sick of the poor little white guy losing his wife to the big nigger strories on here! Finally the piece of shit nigger gets his ass handed to him which is what really happens in real life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why would you write this story and not give the reason that the wives ended up that way. You dropped the ball big time with that decision in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Guys use your brains a little bit. I agree that if she was being blackmailed he needed to step in and help. The thing I don't agree with is assuming she is innocent because it was blackmail. On the contrary in order for blackmail to be successful SFB had to have some dirt on her in the first place. Her husband seemed like a very understanding person, if maybe a little naive. So if it was something minor she could've talked to the husband and he would've been concerned not angry. Putting up with that level of blackmail makes her guilty of something major. There would be no way to protect her if you didn't know what to protect her from and SFB was just the effect, not the cause. What he did is equivalent to sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the root cause of the problem. That doesn't seem very intelligent to me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Well...

Not very erotic (unless this is Reluc/NonCon or Gay Male) and not really clear* if a raped woman is adventuresome! Sorry, this isn't LW!

* actually, it IS clear, and she ISN'T!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
In all fairness

Despite my previous post, I DID enjoy the story! Good riddance (but I agree with the BetrayedByLove point)

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story but....

You stop At abrupt places! She is your wife and your not interested on how she got trapped by the slime ball!

I DON'T AGREE with betrayedbylove, I love that you shoved things up SFB ass and show him what its like to do things against your will. although dont know why you yourself would feel the need to stick your cock there!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Re-read My Comment

I said I would not, yes, not, see any reason to sick it up his ass. Now that this is cleared up, carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah, a "loving" soccer ball mom got "black mailed" into it.

And, sure, the sun now rises in the west.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is one guy I'm glad he quit writting

now if that fag matt Monroe would stop writing it would be great

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

I read a lot of this type of stories, and I am amazed at how rational, and quick thinking, of some hubbies. id be at a real loss for words or action, depending on circumstance.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Normally love your writing

but hated this story. Was a real cop out not to describe how Alice got involved with the blackmailer. Leaves a giant hole in the story.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
bullshit

what a load of crap

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Good Reason

There is a good reason The Troubador stopped writing. Comments addressed to him are fairly stupid, as he will not be reading them!

rvwsrvwsover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

Loved it. 5*

You are one of the top ten writers on this site. Glad to see another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

nothing more

1*

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Really,

really needed to tell us what she did. I can't imagine a husband wanting to stay with her without such knowledge.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Silly Story

Waste of my time.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
CAM ONE BE SURE THIS WAS TORTURE

or just a Latent finally coming out. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have to say...

this story was easily a five, until he refused to hear how she got blackmailed. After a while, that would drive me crazy to know what it was--even if it had a "rational and OK explanation." Anyone up for chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Almost every male starts out with some male loving

No, faggots start out that way.let's just be thankful for HIV, aids and suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
waste

would have been a 5 if we knew how she got into it but now it's a 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story and I gave you a 5 for effort and content and

of course for pissing off the asshole of LIT, dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only One Fallacy

I see this has come up before. This was a screamingly fantastic story. I truly wanted to give it 5 stars. Honest. But, if I were the husband I would absolutely have to know how my wife got herself into this situation in the first place. And I would probably compare her story to the stories of the other victims. Also, he left SFB free to go out and bring other women...new victims...into his sick game.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
can't agree with that either

Not knowing what else she did that allowed her to be blackmailed by someone like that would make me keep wondering what else might show up, and who else might be going to do some blackmailing.

That is no way to live, and not good in the long term for a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
much wrong here

This could have been good but like so many of your stories, it leaves a bad taste at the end. Why would he cornhole the pig? it makes no sense at all. No man would do that unless they had some fetish. Of course he would want to know how she got into that situation. For all we know he grabbed her off the street or in a parking garage. He should have finshed him off by letting him suffocate on the gag. Very unsatisfying.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
The Angry Reader

So WHO was the fat fuck and what did he have on the 7 women to be able to abuse them like that? Without that info.,this doesn't make sense and is just a pile of camel crap!

Hubby doesn't want to know what his wife did to get mixed up in this? Come on! He saw just some of the physical abuse she was allowing. He'd want to know the whole story,if only out of curiosity,let alone what his wife was really up to.

Like I said,just a pile of camel crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I believe the old troubador

Is a cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You asshole

If your going to tell a decent story, FINISH IT THE RIGHT WAY! Your story ended up making no sense at all!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
His Choice!

I think it's simple he didn't want to know what got her into that situation. Nor did he want to know what the others did.

He loved his wife and did not want to pry.

I made enough that my wife didn't need to work but,she chose to work anyway. She was well paid , we shared all finances (meaning she controlled had the checkbook). She was very smart too for Christmas she gave me power tools and a big metal tool chest. When we needed a long desk for the office.

We couldn't find one to meet or needs. She said why don't you just build one. I went into the garage and looked low and behold she had bought all the necessary tools for me to build a desk.

She kept trying to take my debit card because she knew I would buy some unnecessary crap.(in have a robot, a robotic dog.) You name the tool I have it, l did'nt play golf but I have clubs. She doesn't play golf but I bought clubs for her.

People would ask me what she did with Her money, I would tell them I don't know. They wanted to say something but, it wouldn't matter. I knew her and I knew if she did anything it would be for us.

After she passed away her computer located our home office she had any programs she wanted. After she was gone she left many thumb drives and files. I spoke to a grief counselor and he asked me if there anything on her computer that I needed. I told him no anything on her computer was her stuff. He said to me

"you have her in your heart and mind don't dig into her personal files and tarish any memories of her".

You know he's right she could make me angry enough that I would want to set her on fire but, she was my love. I would never hurt her and she would not hurt me. If anyone tried to hurt her I could become a monster for her so she could remain the lady. (Yes I'm proud to say she was a girly girl). If she wanted me to know about something she would tell me. She didn't need smothering neither did I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are more of a faggot like your rapist!!! MINUS 5*!!

Which husband will act like your protagonist?? Only idiots!!! He don`t want to know how she got into that situation?? Ha ha ha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuck

Seems like you wrote this story just to have an excuse to write about fag garbage... Story had too many holes, should have worried about those instead of shoving produce into the idiots holes... 1****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Toture then death

The big guy would came after them and kill the whole family. You can't leave a wounded animal like that alive. The buggering was disgusting. Both husband and wife are now riddled with STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dum shits!

He wrote a vengence story were the bad guy got fucked over in return! What more do you dumb shits want? Oh yea, his grammar was so bad you couldn't understand what was written!

YOU LYING SODS! The story was very clear and complete with a decent ending.

He wrote giving the (SFB) more of the same crap he was giving to the women! Very satisfying little story. 5 big stars for effort and 5 big stars for coming up with such a great way to make that pile of waste suffer. Hell he could have killed that piece of shit nobody he knew would say anything!

zatzoy14zatzoy14about 7 years ago
It's a damned story!

The title says all you need to know about this story. He was first angry at his wife, theN he understood something, she was forced by the abuser. He got revenge in this story there was no mention of time, so maybe there was no AID or HIV. This story setting was in the writers mind so what part do they have to explain to you.

zatzoy14zatzoy14about 7 years ago
ScorpioJJ here a good idea!

Write your own story where the coward tries for revenge for getting revenge upon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Your story is particularly PATHETIC! No one, I mean NO ONE would tell anyone else that they had done something like that! And the fact you don't give a reason why these attractive women were snared by, what you describe as a truly disgusting pile of shit, just makes the story truly disgusting!

PLEASE, DON'T WRITE ANYMORE!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

While I would like to know how she got in that position, I respect his choice not to know, and since he's the narrator, if he doesn't know, we can't.

I WOULD like to know why he's telling this guy the story. I thought it was going to turn out that he had done something to the wife, maybe even drove her to suicide, and hubby was here for revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There Are Only Two Kinds Of Readers

Those with imagination...and those who have none. Those whose comments focused on why the husband did not wish to know how his wife got into this predicament and what the "S" symbolized, are clearly the readers lacking in imagination. And the ones proclaiming the writer is a "faggot" or "cuckold" remind me of schoolyard bullies, that I made a habit out of punishing. They cried harder than the smaller boys they picked on. Great 5-Star Story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a load of cuck bullshit😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon of 11/02/17

You gave it a 5 and attempted to belittle those of us who can’t abide whores. Do you kiss your wife’s cunt, filled with her lover’s cum, with that mouth? How’s the fleshlight working out for you? Does she let you out of chastity long enough?

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Excellent Story - understands that it is so easy to become a victim

SFB obviously had worked out, or inherited, or been given a system for enslaving these women. It probably was simple, direct and elegant in it’s own way.

A couple of options would be an adult variant on the “can you help me find my lost puppy” line beloved by predator pedophiles or “you’ve been a great help, can I get you a Starbucks coffee?” favoured by older predators. Combined with a subtle date-rape cocktail and perhaps getting victim #1 to assist getting victim #2 etc., this could be pretty effective. I could see myself or my wife getting ensnared.

The sequel could become quite a story - there could be a whole developing little sub-culture of such enslavers and it would be imperative to get them all. The hero is a wonderfully understanding man.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Troub, give some help, here

The "why she was in trouble" is often the best part of the story. Why skip over it?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
The weakness in this story is the ending

The rapist isn’t a rational individual, and he’ll recover from his beating soon enough. Leaving him free means always having to look over your shoulder, because husband’s brass knocks don’t beat a .45 automatic.

This story needed to have the reason he was able to blackmail women, for the police to charge him and the prosecutor to get him convicted and sent to prison. Without that, the only alternative is to kill him, because he remains a lifelong threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a Flick of a Razor Blade

To to correct spot of the side of his neck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh!!!!!

The story was senseless! Without a reason for what she did the story is just some sick, perverted, dissertation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another useless and ridiculous story by the Trub-idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REEDRICHARDS GOT IT RIGHT...

Slut wife has no love or respect for husband. She doesn't think he can save her when the unexplained rapist makes demands she just goes along not because she has to but because she wants to.. this pussy won't let the women tell their stories for at least some closure and won't hear his wife out. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pointless without ......

any backstory - just a commentary on a crazy guy being abused. Feels like the author couldn't think of any reason she (or any of the others) could be blackmailed. The husband wouldn't ask? ha ha ha!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good revenge

Pretty good revenge on SFB but two questions remain. One, he did she get into situation with this guy? Two, why did they leave SFB alive, if he was such a bad man, as well as a serial rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, 26th, can you look at the stories on the writer's author page, and NOT think that he has very good reasons to deeply sympathise with a character who he's written as a serial rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Without a reason, the story is just pure crap!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Agree need more background

Sorry no continuity without background

Why leave him without minimum of broken arms and legs

Or

Have to send out discs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what was the blackmail!!!!???

it's way too important to leave out of the story.

what did she get caught doing?

or...what did he fabricate to use on these women?

their marriage is in dire straights! yes! he's superman right now! he's the alpha and omega. but she's a giant question mark. i can't think of many things that would give a man like that leverage over married women. maybe he date raped them? why were they out on a date? do you see why this is a horrible cliff hanger?

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Not finished

Good except you need to divulge what she did to get into that mess.

Could have been 5 stars but unfinished.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous