The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember to follow your instructions to the letter and be waiting at the Sheriff's office by 3PM. You don't want to miss the final chapters of your surprise!

Love,

Ash

P.S.- Look under the dresser next to the bed. There's something there that must have been 'accidentally' misplaced last night!"

I almost broke the bedside lamp in my haste to look under the nightstand. Taped to the bottom was a sealed envelope with a single Polaroid attached to it. I pulled them off quickly (but carefully!) to look at the photo. I had to remember to breathe when I looked at it. Obviously taken by Mary, it was a shot of her mother, Lindsay, her sister Trish and Ash in what appeared to be the adjoining room. Ash was wearing a blouse with the buttons undone. She was braless and I could see a hint her nipples through the thin material. Obviously, this was taken after (but not long after!) the other photo session, and she was still breaking the 'padded bra required' rule! The picture also showed a hint of panties underneath the blouse but she clearly wore nothing else!

Next to her, Trish was stifling a laugh with her hand covering her mouth, her embarrassment clear in her red cheeks and wide eyes. She was still fully clothed, sort of, but her jeans were folded open at the waist to expose the elastic band at the top of a pair of pink panties and her blouse was completely unbuttoned and thrown back on her shoulders, revealing the matching bra... still modest, marginally, but a highly suggestive pose for an eighteen year old girl in her mother's company. Lindsay had her left arm around her Trish at the waist and was looking past her daughter at my wife, laughing. The angle exposed Lindsay's left breast down to the nipple and most of her panties which meant I had a pretty fine view, given how sheer her undergarments were. The dainty lace left little to the imagination but still constituted more tease than show. I stared in astonishment and marveled at the audacity of my wife in leaving me such a provocative picture of Lindsay, her daughter and herself.

I wondered what OTHER photos had been taken in the room next door! Had the four of them taken turns stripping down to their undies and shooting racy pictures? I was dying to ask Ash about it but had to settle for another look at each of the Polaroids she'd left for me, staring intently at the one of Lindsay and her daughter next to my nearly naked wife and trying to imagine them all naked.

Just then, I glanced at the clock on the nightstand. 2:30?!? How had it become so late so fast? I dropped the photo in the envelope with Ash's letter, the other pictures, and the bag containing her panties before securing the whole package in my bag and heading off to find the Sheriff's office. I sure didn't want to be late now! The final envelope from under the nightstand I stuffed in my pants pocket, following Ash's written orders across the front to read it while waiting for her at the Sheriff's.

Driving around and hunting for the office, I looked the place over. The small hick town was everything I'd imagined - and less. Obligatory diner and seven unit motel, gas station, 'beauty' parlor, general store, a pair of second-hand outlets, and a drug store with soda fountain right out of "Mayberry RFD". Out near the interstate, on my way into town, I had seen a strip club called the 'Titty Bar' that advertised 'live nude girls' and clearly belonged to another time and place than this throwback to the fifties!

"Surely," I thought, "that strip place is way out of character for a small town like this! I wonder where they get the talent?"

Shrugging it off, I let my mind wander into a short vision of my sexy wife dancing naked in a gentleman's club, followed by the fantasy sight of a nude Lindsay swaying against her equally naked daughters. This lesbian show developing in my mind was cut short as I rounded the next corner and saw the Courthouse and adjoining Sheriff's office, across the street from an old-folks home and the soda fountain. Distantly, I could make out the local high school, farther down the street. The front of the building housing the Sheriff's office had a giant picture window. I parked the car and got out to stand in front of that picture window. I could clearly see holding cells in the back of the room along with a set of footprints painted on the concrete floor near the window. The setting looked more like a stage in a theater than a jail holding area. I also noticed a shiny, stainless-steel table directly behind the window in the room with the cells and I wondered what its purpose might be, but I didn't give it much thought as I puzzled about the need to be here at such a precise time.

The next thing I knew, a Sheriff's Deputy approached me and asked my name. When I told him, he nodded and handed me a small envelope with my wife's handwriting scrawled across the front. Opening it, I read the short message.

"Well, Darling, if you're reading this, you should be standing in front of the Sheriff's office and it's nearly 3PM. While you were getting down here today, I took Lindsay and the girls 'sightseeing' so they could make jokes about this hick town and the red-necks who inhabit it. It took very little imagination to arrange for the three of them to illegally cross a street and for a Deputy to observe them jaywalking - giving him the excuse to take them into custody that he needed. Shortly, you'll see my sweet girlfriend and her two daughters enter the processing area behind the plate glass window and your real treat will begin.

P.S. I'll be along shortly after I work out the last details. If I can, I'll be waiting at the Soda Fountain down the street. If not, then you'll know exactly where I am."

Just as I started to parse this cryptic message, I saw Lindsay and her daughters appear behind the plate glass. By some miracle, their voices and those of the arresting officers could be heard distinctly, despite the intervening glass. Lindsay's shrill voice, bitterly chastising the Sheriff and his team, had more than a hint of condescension and threat in it.

"You'd better re-think this whole stupid charade, Buster!" she sneered out. "Do you KNOW who I am? Has your pea brain enough cells to understand just how much trouble you're already in?"

Lindsay was so focused on chewing out the Sheriff's Deputy who was teasing her with the keys to her handcuffs that she didn't see the Sheriff himself slowly open the buckle of his belt and begin sliding the thick leather out of the loops of his trousers.

"Mom? I think..." Mary began, but Lindsay cut her off with a sharp "Not now!" and opened her mouth to continue her tirade. Just at that moment, the Sheriff swung his belt forcibly against Lindsay ample bottom with a vicious snap.

"AHHH!" she screamed as the sudden pain made her jerk around to face the Sheriff.

"Mind your betters, Missy, or you'll go over that table yonder for a REAL strappin'," the Sheriff said with menace.

I watched Lindsay's eyes tear up, whether from the pain or from embarrassment was impossible to say, but she seemed to resign herself to whatever would happen next and stopped berating the officers.

"You," the Deputy said, pointing at Mary. "Over here."

Mary obediently stepped over to stand on the painted yellow feet in front of the smirking Deputy. He unfastened Mary's handcuffs and gave her a moment to rub her wrists before dropping a black cardboard box at her feet. Taking a seat at the small desk in the corner, he looked over at the Sheriff who had taken Lindsay and Trish by the elbows and placed them in a steel cage at the back of the room. With their hands cuffed behind them, neither Mother nor daughter would be able to slide the locking bar free. Satisfied that they were secured, the Sheriff took a position across the room from the Deputy and leaned against the steel table, leering at Mary who was nervously glancing back and forth between the two men.

"Shoes off!" The Sheriff barked. I watched as the Sheriff lit a thick cigar and blew out a ring of blue-white smoke. With a grin, he held the thing between his fingers and gestured at Mary, pointing at her feet. "Put 'em next to the box, Sugar," he said.

Mesmerized, I saw Mary slip her sandals off and put the pair on the floor next to the black box. She shivered. I guess the concrete floor was chilling to her bare feet but the next command made her moan with anxiety while her Mother and sister gasped in the background.

"Take off your blouse."

There was absolute silence. Mary turned briefly to glance at her family but they offered no solace. The Sheriff and his Deputy casually leaned back into more comfortable positions and Mary's hands did a herky-jerky motion toward the buttons of her shirt without actually moving from her sides.

Puffing on his cigar, the Sheriff stepped over to stand in front of the girl, making her swat the air to clear the smoke from her eyes. He moved around her, giving himself an opportunity to inspect her from every angle as he circled her like a shark herding a meal. Holding the cigar between his teeth, the Sheriff stood in front of Mary with his hands on his hips, the leather belt dangling from his left fist.

"If'n ya'll don't wanna feel the leather, Honey Pot, ya'll better foller instructions..." He let the strap slap the floor, the sharp crack causing Mary to jump away.

"Back on the feet!" the Deputy shouted, coming out of his chair and grabbing Mary's forearm to propel her back to her place.

"Now get that shirt off, you little hussy!"

"WOW!" I thought. "She's going to get naked! Right there in front of me! And I get to watch her take it off. ALL off!!" I was actually amazed that no one was paying attention to me, staring in the window.

Mary began to cry, her tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as she began fumbling with the buttons of her shirt. In the holding cell, Trish openly wept, loudly sobbing as she watched her older sister being forced to take off her clothes. Lindsay began shouting and cursing, threatening the Sheriff with every dire consequence she could imagine, until he casually strode over and pulled her from the cell. Pushing the angry woman face down over the steel table, he took the belt and savagely strapped Lindsay's bottom until she too was in tears and begging to be left alone, agreeing to mind her manners and her tongue.

Order restored, Lindsay was put back with Trish. Mary was shifting nervously on the painted feet and all three of them were doing their best to maintain some dignity. The Sheriff resumed his place against the table. "Git on with it," he said softly, gesturing at Mary with the cigar once again.

Button by button, Mary opened her blouse and let it sag behind her and off her shoulders. Holding back her tears, she folded the garment at the Deputy's instruction and put the folded covering in the box. Under the cotton blouse, Mary wore a frilly, transparent bra with little pink roses. The two officers joked about how it covered her 'bittie titties' with flowers but that the flowers were headed for the box!

Around me, I heard the several men and boys from the nearby high school offering their opinions about Mary's charms. The crowd of onlookers was growing, and soon included a few of the town's women, who made rude comments about Mary's morals, upbringing and family values.

"Sure looks like a fresh'un."

"Gonna be a treat, seein' that bit a poontang up on the stage." I turned to see an elderly gentleman in a suit and tie nodding at Mary's discomfort and realized where the 'talent' for the local strip club came from. Ash had kindly booked me with a room for four nights, too! I'd be able to see these three performers plenty. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Yep! They's gonna be right pop'lar fer lap dancin' too, I recon."

"Wonder what they'll do fer them as an act? Don't look like they's much fer singin' tho' all them yankee, big city bitches seem ter be able ter dance real nice!"

"Ha! 'Member that filly a few years back?" The trio of older men snorted together at a shared memory and inside joke.

"Holy Jimminy I do! No tits on 'er, but could she lick pussy! Hot dang that was somethin' to see..."

"Holy shit!" I thought. "Are these three going to be coerced into doing each other? On STAGE? Oh my God!" My reverie was interrupted by a shout from the Deputy.

"Hey! You embarrassed or somethin'? Time to shuck down, Missy! Now get to it or I'll hold you down while the Sheriff tans your hide so red you won't sit for a week!"

With obvious reluctance but now truly motivated against delay, Mary unsnapped her shorts and let them drop around her ankles. We were treated to the sight of her bikini panties, the pattern matching her bra, when her shorts hit the floor. We got a better eyeful of her cute, tight buns when she turned around to fold her shorts and place them on top of her blouse. Her shaking hands made the process of reaching behind herself even more awkward than usual but the bra came away soon enough to join its companions in the box.

Mary's sweet boobs were firm but smallish. I thought they'd pass for a modest B-cup but it was her areolae and nipples that made her breasts sensational. Wider than silver dollars and a rosy pink, the areolae that surrounded her hard little nipples covered nearly all of her tits. They were classic 'puffies' and made her appear smaller than she actually was.

Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, Mary slid them down her legs with none of the fanfare or delay I expected. She was clearly mortified at her complete exposure and put her hands over her privates to shield them from unwanted examination by the crowd of guys staring at her through the window

Naked as the day she was born, Mary shivered in embarrassed shame when the Sheriff rudely pulled her hands behind her back to cuff them. Around me, the men and women guffawed at the thin strip of pubic hair Mary had left above her shaved lips. Her clit poked out of its sheath like a tiny dick, emphasizing the long slick opening of her vagina. Slender but still with enough curves to be called shapely, the girl's posture told you all you needed to know about personal humiliation and degradation. Yet, I was sure I detected moisture running down the insides of her thighs! In addition to the utter shame of public nudity, she also suffered the utter shame of being aroused by her predicament!

Mary, however, was the lucky one. She'd been first. She was lucky because the trauma of what would happen was largely a blur to her while her Mother and her sister had watched. THEY saw what happened to Mary and now they knew exactly what would be in store for them when their turn came. The absence of any mystery about what being processed into jail involves will make the experience doubly hard, triply humiliating and nearly unbearable!

"So," I wondered. "Which one goes next? Trish in her dark slacks, low-cut sweater and loafers, or Lindsay, her Mom, wearing a loose fitting sleeveless dress, stockings and heels?" Whoever, they both appeared shell-shocked at the casual way Mary had been stripped of her clothes and they knew their turn was coming!

I owed my sweet wife big time for the gift of seeing this delectable young woman bare-ass naked! The possibility of being able to grope her during a lap dance at the strip club added an extra bonus to the gift, assuming Ashley would allow me that joy. For an anniversary gift, this truly made my year! And yet, there was more to come. Ash had predicted this well. Her letter was a lot longer than I'd time to read before all this commenced. But during this lull, I had a chance to continue reading. It said:

"I imagine Lindsay'll be pushed forward, while the other two stand slightly behind her and off to one side by the holding cell. You'll probably see the cell easily from where you're standing! Lindsay will then be ordered to get a black box from the shelf and write her name on the side, before she has to place it next to her feet in the middle of the room. Next, the Sheriff or a Deputy will unlock the handcuffs she'll be wearing and put her feet onto the painted markers on the floor before he steps away. This will leave her shivering with nervous anxiety alone, encircled by policemen and looking out that big picture window at all the other onlookers (like you!) who came to watch. If she thought getting arrested and handcuffed was bad, wait until that Deputy speaks his first order.

He'll cross his arms and, smiling, quietly tell Lindsay to disrobe - to remove her clothes. After a moment, when she stares at him like he's from Mars, he'll yell at her, loudly saying, "Strip! Yeah, that's right. Strip!"

Lindsay will still probably be frozen at such an outrageous instruction while in the presence of so many men, but the Sheriff will calmly tell her to 'git naked'. When he gestures at Lindsay with his leather strap, his meaning becomes very clear, so when he adds that Lindsay should 'shuck down and get bare-ass', she'll sob, but she'll do it.

Yep, that's right! She'll strip herself down until she's birthday bare.

Naked as a jailbird - which Lindsay is about to become for real - a jailbird. You see, Lindsay is going to be processed into the Sheriff's jail and has to be checked for contraband.

Yes, your imagination is running the right way - my best friend is going to be strip-searched and you've going to have a front row seat! Watch as they make her take off her clothes, item by item. Picture how she'll feel when her shoes come off and her bare feet hit that cold, concrete floor in the processing room for the first time. Watch and enjoy the look of embarrassment on her face as she takes off her top, showing all those leering men her bra while she puts her blouse into the black box at her feet. They'll tell her it might be in that box for a long time - so she'll want to fold it carefully before putting it into the box!

You'll get to see her reaction when they make her take off her shorts and she shows off her dainty panties. You and the Sheriff, along with probably a dozen Deputies and fellow citizens, will get a good look at Lindsay's 'unmentionables', although, come to think of it, now they won't be unseen intimate apparel any longer! Think, my Darling, about how Lindsay will react when she is told to 'Git that bra off, Jailbird'. I wonder what expression will cross her face when she reaches behind her back for the clasp, especially once it comes free and she feels the band of her bra go slack and the cups sag away from her boobs. She'll be so very nervous when she peels that delicate lace away from covering her breasts, and drops it into the box with her blouse and shorts.

Instinctively, Lindsay will cover her naked boobs with her hands and the Deputies and the Sheriff will surely have a good belly laugh at the idea of her trying to cover herself. After all, this is a strip-search! She's got to be totally naked and then checked for contraband before the search is done. They're going to see a lot more than just her naked breasts.

'Drop them drawers, Missy', the Sheriff will gruffly order her when he gets down to business, and I'll just bet her eyes will be wet with tears.

My love, you'll get to watch my best friend do the most humiliating thing she has ever done in her life! Take the elastic band of her panties in her fingers, and lower that final, personal covering to the ground. She'll peel them over her bottom and probably try to prolong the time she's covered by leaning forward and crossing her legs but those panties are coming down and there's not a thing Lindsay - or anyone else - can do to stop it! Faster than she thinks, Lindsay will be standing there in that room birthday bare, frantically trying to hold one arm across her chest to hide her boobs while the other hand desperately reaches down to cover her crotch and preserve some sense of dignity and modesty. Ha! The last thing on the Sheriff's mind during a strip search is the modesty of the victim!