The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I'm sure you've taken a minute to look the processing room over through the plate glass window. Did you notice the steel table facing the window on the left, away from the holding cells? That's the next item on the agenda for Lindsay and you, my Darling, will want to hold onto your hat (or something else more sexual!) at this point.

The Sheriff will snap on a pair of thin latex gloves and rudely order my girlfriend onto the table. You see, it's an OB/GYN table routinely used for intimate doctor's examinations. Here, however, the table is placed such that when Lindsay puts her feet up into the stirrups, she'll be opening her most secret places to your eyes. And, of course, the eyes of every other man or woman watching the proceedings. Her thighs will part and her sexual parts will be opened by the Sheriff's fingers when he probes deep into her womb, checking for 'contraband' while making jokes about how wet and randy she feels, or how hot and musky she smells. The humiliation of merely being forced to strip naked for an audience can hardly compare to the terribly degrading agony of this parody of an OB/GYN exam.

The final indignity will be the order to turn over and hunch up. Lindsay will be compelled to get up on her hands and knees and then bend over, touching the table with her forehead while sticking her bottom obscenely high into the air. With her legs spread so far apart, her entire sex will be on display and the Sheriff will certainly take his time reaching his fingers into her pussy for 'lube' while he checks her breasts to make sure they're 'real' and inserts a 'lube coated' finger into her mouth to check it for more illegal items.

At last, open and spread, those wet fingers - covered by Lindsay's own juices! - will poke into her bottom hole and plunge deep into her bowels. If she's lucky, they'll come out clean. But, if there's even the smallest hint of something on any of the fingers the Sheriff crams into her bottom, Lindsay will suffer the further humiliation of getting an enema right then, and be forced to hold it while the other two girls get processed! Imagine! There the woman will be, naked, bowels full of water, and forced to stand with her hands above her head, while her two daughters are processed, just like she has just been!

Woe betide her if she loses control and has to dash into that small shower to relieve herself before they finish with her daughters! If that happens, Lindsay can expect that once the others have been allowed to dress in their prisoner uniforms - and are handcuffed for their trip to the jail - she'll be tied back to that steel table with her bottom facing the window and given twenty good strokes with the Sheriff's belt. A thick, wide, leather monster that will leave huge red welts across her cheeks and leave her bawling like a baby!

That's what's in store, my Darling husband! That's what you're about to witness and I sincerely hope you enjoy the show. Oh, by the way, once the girls are processed and have spent a night in jail, they become workers at the Titty Bar on the edge of town for three nights as a way for the Sheriff to defray his "costs" of upkeep for prisoners (he owns the bar and gets free help). I'm sure you'll want to go down and see them all strip on stage and serve drinks in the skimpy outfits the Sheriff provides for inmates! Be sure to buy at least one 'special' dance in the back room. I guarantee you've never had the kind of lap dance this club allows anywhere else but the Mustang Ranch in Nevada! Oh, and I should also mention that when they get girls who know each other - or are related - the club almost always arranges for them to perform together. On stage AND in the back room!

Well, Jay, that's the deal! Watch and enjoy the upcoming embarrassing strip search and humiliation of Lindsay and her brats which I took no small effort (as you now must realize) to arrange as the most memorable Anniversary gift I could give you. And yes, I am TOTALLY serious about the lap dance. Indulge yourself, my love. This is absolutely a 'one of a kind' present not to be repeated."

I got that far, but at that moment, I looked up and saw movement in the back of the processing room and Trish was pushed into view, her hands cuffed behind her back and her eyes red and puffy from crying. There were only a few more lines in Ash's highly descriptive letter to read, so I decided to quickly finish it before devoting my full attention to the show that was about to unfold in front of me, not wanting to lose my current good spot by the window for the best possible view! I figured that my sexy wife would be joining me to savor the fun of watching Lindsay get stripped naked too, and glanced around for her, but to no avail. I focused back on the letter in my hands:

"One last thing. You may be wondering how I can know what will happen in such complete detail. Well, remember the summer in college when I came back late from summer school? It was because I was here. First I went through everything I described happening to Lindsay during processing and I do mean everything. Then I had to spend three nights working at that disgusting, abusive club, performing in all sorts of sordid and nasty acts.

I'll be waiting for you in the soda fountain across the street, if I'm lucky. Otherwise, well, you'll know where I am."

I looked up at this odd ending to the letter to see Lindsay escorted to a spot next to her daughters. I could tell that my wife's girlfriend hadn't been gracious or passive during her arrest as her hair was loose and her eyes blazed with indignant fury. The Deputy also seemed to be rougher with her than necessary. I watched Lindsay nervously blow a strand of her hair out of her eye and tell Trish to calm down.

I moved slightly to a position where I had an unobstructed view of the entire processing room but particularly of the end of the table with those ominous steel stirrups discretely folded away to the sides. Grinning like a child on Christmas morn, I saw the look of horror cross Lindsay's face when she saw me standing there, but then I felt the most peculiarly sharp numbness penetrate my loins and freeze me in place.

Behind Lindsay, the Sheriff hauled a handcuffed and panting Ash into the processing room! Remembering all of what my wife had written about the events to come, I stood transfixed by a combination of breathless excitement, nervous fear for her well-being, and wild arousal that my shy Ash would also be strip-searched!

I saw Ash toss her hair off her shoulders and she glanced over at me with an ashamed but conspiratorial grin as she extended her hands to be freed.

She would go first...