All Comments on 'The Anniversary Continues'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just as bad as the first piece of shit.

Quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Actually

Your writing is fine and erotic. But we just can't link with the characters as you gave us too little about them and their life before that night. Was she bored then, or just wanted to repay her hubby for a great life together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't get it

what are you ? a lonly black idiot, bitter about life or a white bitter guy who just hates women ? if you think hurting a whole family with 2 kids is erotic your a plain stupid asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hell no

1* because her man turned into a wimp. you had the beginning of a great revenge story, but it fizzled out when he gave in. stupid. no guy would want to touch a wife again after a nigger's been up in there. fuck you, author. just stop now.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 11 years ago
4 star story that...

...I gave 5 to somewhat offset Anonymous's unnecessary one-star. (I suspect all 4 anonymous comments below are from one person.)

This is so far above terribly written that I wish more literotica writers would read it for tips. It's not perfect (re: dialogue, pacing, etc) but it's not bad either. Dialogue sounds only 10% stilted as opposed to literotica's usual 95%. Either CharlieB4 or texancowgirl needs to be commended, if not both.

TexanCowgirlTexanCowgirlalmost 11 years ago
Thank you Pirate Tregare!

...for your understanding. Speech patterns differ from country to country, and although we try are best nothing can ever be perfect (just look at the published books on the market that are full of errors).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Part 2 redeems part 1

Very well written, and an excellent closure to part 1...almost. I was sorry to see the last lines about the knock on the door. Bringing James back in cannot end well (perhaps the point, but I thought she had redeemed herself creditably).

Keep writing for us, please, but pehaps new threads, and let this one drop?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Still only one star. Again and again she proves she doesn't love her husband. She breaks into his computer, and then without talking to him she fucks a nigger, again doing things with him that she did not do with her husband. And then she thinks giving her husband a mercy fuck will make it all right, she must be dumb as a rock, and that's putting rocks down. Oh and fucking the whores asshole is probably a good thing it is probably the only hole that isn't stretched out, so she cold actually feel her husbands cock. What Dave should have done is have the slut suck her shit off of his cock , then he should have pissed in her mouth and on her face to show her what kind of woman she really is and what he really thinks of her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

Based on the comments from the other "Anonymous" users, I would have to imagine that you struck a nerve with him. Perhaps he has been cheated on and holds great animosity.... Either that or he's just completely ignorant. Your pace and conversation need improvement, but overall not bad. As an honest rating, I would probably say 3*, it wasn't "Great" or "Superb", but it definitely wasn't "Crap" or "Try a bit harder" (If I were to name the stars, those would be the names of the levels, lol).

You have room to grow, but you're not doing bad, keep working at it and you'll surely get better.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Too quick

Thats a pretty quick move to forgiveness considering all that happened. Also u underaddressed why he said nothing at the event itself. Not once did she whisper to her husband for a go ahead to fuck the stranger. You'd think she would. No threesome? How is that fun for hubby? At least she told the yank to stop the trash talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Here's a question

How about he goes down to the street corner and grabs a couple of hookers to fuck in front of her? Happy anniversary, baby! I'm doing these filthy prostitutes for you! How is he supposed to know that isn't her fantasy? She's been reading all these cheating stories on his iPad, so she must get off on cheating spouses. Makes perfect sense to me. Her rationalization about why she fucked a stranger, who could have any number of diseases, is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. He's a pathetic moron for not ending the encounter before anything happened and she's a lying disgusting slut for trying this stunt without asking about it first. They deserve each other.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
What Now !

Story had good pace and I think you will grow as a writer, so keep up the commitment.

The wife giving her mercy fuck was really not enough for him. As he will have the images still burned in his memory. I wonder what she can do to make up for big mistake !

Perhaps she should go find a woman for her husband while she has to watch !

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Another note !

I for got to mention that I think the wife set this up as the black dude mentioned should he call her and she replied no !

This implies she has at least chatted to this black man before the illicit encounter which excluded her husband.

If this was to fulfil a fantasy for him she should have at some point talked to him about it before the meet. Just to ensure this was something he may want to happen in their future.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Now they've made up.

But is she going to get the morning-after pill? It's Saturday. I'm assuming it's the other guy at the door. This story has me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah anal sex makes them "even"

When pigs fly it does. What a complete bollucks this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a wimp

So this sorry assed wimp just cries in the elevator? If my wife did what Jenny did I'd have nothing to do with her. I sure has hell wouldn't sit around wallowing in self pity I'd be out looking for another woman. I'd never have sex with my wife again. If we stayed married I'd be getting my pussy elsewhere that's for sure. 

"Well why didn't you stop it then?" I asked softly.

Why bother stopping a slut? If a man wants to fuck another woman you think his wife can stop him? You can't control other people. The wife has to control herself. Her excuse is just nuts. She enjoyed the fuck. Time to move on to other woman and dump the old hag. 

"I love your dick Dave! I love you! What happened before was sex, what happens between me and you is making love."

More cuck stupidity. What guy wouldn't like a little, "just sex" with a hot woman that wasn't the same old cunt he'd fucked a thousand times? Make love? Fuck that. I just want some rip roaring porn sex too. If wifey isn't my bitch, my whore in the bedroom then time to find another woman that wants the job. 

"OK Dave, I'm not saying it wasn't enjoyable, but I much prefer it when we do it because we have an emotional connection, it means something beyond the grunting and groaning." 

Who give a shit what wifey prefers? What about what hubby prefers? I don't care about the emotional connection - if wifey isn't my slut but someone else's. And giving him her ass is no where near enough payback. Maybe that would work for some guys. If I did fuck her it would only be in the ass, mouth, ATM for sure, but never in the her cunt again. 

"I'm sorry; I hope I didn't hurt you."

WTF?  No, no, no.  "I hope I did hurt you bitch. The hurt you did me was far worse than what I did to your ass. And we won't be making love again, we'll be having sex the way I want it. Bend over bitch.  "

The "emotional connection" wifey has in this relationship is to be his whore, his sex toy. What's love got to do with it? 

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
"It Was Just Sex"

I'm really getting fed up with all these "Loving Wives" who try to excuse their cheating with the "It was only sex, it's YOU I love" bullshit.

Most of them, if they are honest, would NEVER accept that excuse from their husbands, would more likely cut off their balls!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
wait she has best sex ever with another man ON their anniversary

and she thinks this is all about dick size?

Oh my god

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Better

Did it ever occur to her to TALK to him about his fantasies? I read Loving Wives stories, that doesn’t mean I fantasize about my wife fucking other men!

And I'm worried about who is at the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So in return for anal sex

He forgives her? Man was that lame.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

Dump the bitch... whores are easy to find...

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Danger

Going to another mans bed with husband watching is dangerous but unprotected cock from stranger is stupid. Morning after pill and condoms till clean bill of health. Also some serious marriage councilling ti work out issues before starting family. I knew of a couple that had two children that went on anniversary trip and let fantasy take place that turned into nightmare. She got drugged raped, pregnant and HIV positive and delivered a child that was easily noticed as not being husband's.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

He's a wimpy cuck and she's a worthless whore. But man this story is pretty fucking racist. By day, the black man is a sophisticated and charming business man but watch out, by night he reverts to his true form, The ghetto Nigger with the bug 12 inch dick looking to fuck your White wife and make her his black cock slut. Lol! I mean, wow, that's fucking racist as shit. And exists only in the minds of wimpy white cuckold like this.

Man this is some rancid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
They are both

shallow and 1 dimensional.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

He is still a useless cuck and she did what SHE wanted, next stop divorce as next time she will cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES