All Comments on 'The Anniversary Ends'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Time for Dave to get away from her skanky ass.

Jenny is nothing but a slut. Dave needs a good woman, not a whore.

Still gave it 3 stars for being well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yikes - total bullshit.

Author - this shit belongs in another category and on that other cuck/fag site. Get a clue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what are you

a complete idiot or just a black little asshole or a white frustrated idiot? write a story when you have something erotic. this is not erotic at all !

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Good grief Dave deserves to watch his wife get screwed if he stays with her. Yes she was under the influence but she wasn't before she let those fools in and took that pill. I think she would've had sex with with them without the pill.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessalmost 11 years ago
1*

I think you hate women, Charlie. Either that or you like to watch your wife get fucked. I agree with ID when he says Dave needs to get out of there, but I disagree with the rating he gave. See the Title of my comment for my rating. Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I know how she can get her husband back.

Just let him fuck a hole that no stranger with herpes has fucked before. What's that? She's out of holes? Maybe the black guy feels bad, is also a surgeon, and opens an incision in her stomach for poor wussy Dave to hump. LOL. It would make as much sense as the rest of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Maybe not the type of story I prefer,

but I have no problems at with the writing. I'll definitely read your next one.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
great

so hot , i would enjoy that hotel deal

18 inches of black cock yummmme

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Maybe

His guilt at the end helped to make it human, but still two ruined lives. I would like to see some sort of wrap up....

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
She is Screwed Now !

I feel for the white husband as this should have been his weekend with his living wife.

why she did not tell the black bastard to f**k off at the door and get her own morning after pill ! ?

Well what in the anniversary story I wonder !

How will the wife get her husband back from this total annihilation of his wife and humiliation of his wife asking yo be fucked by black men.

Perhaps the wife can go find a petite black woman for her husband to fuck while she has to endure being the spectator.

I do feel for poor bastard of s husband

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 11 years ago
sexy story

i liked it , husband would never go for that for sure

be a great night if i was on a girls nite out, luv hat black cock for sure

but tied and safe , no preg

do a sequel , i know she will have to have more black cock , once u get it u gootta have have it again never met a white wife that didni't

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Oh no.

But well done story wise. I liked the twist of continuing each story in the series from a different point of view. Too bad about the marriage. At least the pimp should have written a note to the husband telling him that she had been drugged. I liked the story but left with a sad feeling. Even so, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

the writing was ok, maybe a little too much 1st person in them though but it needs an ending for all 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one plus one equals divorce the nasty slut

Try and use a little imagination and write something with just a hint of originality to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

Yeah confirmed whore. Make love to a whore? Yeah right. Hope hubby burns the bitch.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Twisted

thanks for the effort.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Maybe it's because the toilets swirl the wrong way....

but this is some sick shit. You disclaimed so I didn't vote 1* but you could have been more forthright. Dave is a willing cuckold and apparently has enjoyed being miserable for some time and he gets no sympathy from me. Jenny is a cock whore and Dave will be well shed of her. She needs to be working a street corner somewhere.

The writing is good and it pressed my buttons I just don't understand why males from the Australia and the British Commonwealth don't care about their wives at all. At least that's my impression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not badly written

But he's such a pathetic person it is simply no fun to read his story. 1 star.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Ugly story

Beneath your talents. Racial stereotype not good for your look either

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

My morbid curiosity got the better of me and I glanced at this. Holy fuck did I call it after glancing at your last one. Only black guy wasn't a suave businessman but a black cock escort. Lol, what a fucking joke. This shit is racist as fuck and can only be dreamed up by faggot sissy cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this is such total crap, how to give zero stars?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This yarn is well below CharlieB4’s usual standard. It feels rushed and the plot is awful. 2 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the comments! I'll pass again!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awful. And the husband just watches?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

those towel racks have very strong plastic rods in them break one out then break some heads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...