All Comments on 'The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 05'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dad joining in, sounds creepy

I think when dad joins in, that will be that last of this series I'll read. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think based on how the story has been setup thus far, the father joining in would kinda spoil it for me. He can do stuff with the aunt and whoever else, but with kenzie I don't think it would bode well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kenzie's pov

Kenzie point of view would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incredulous incredulity

I really like this series, but one thing that gets to me is that even though they've known for a couple of days that their parents want them to join their swinging life style and have had sex with each other and their mother multiple times, the kids still talk and act as if they have no clue what their parents are hinting at. And it's not even hints really. At this point they should be clear on what's expected and any discussion about it should be concerning what they want to do, not what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i think dad needs to join

first - this is a great story. really enjoy it. i agree partially with some of the other comments - i think the chemistry between mom and son and sister and son is great - and what makes this story. but you need dad involved at some point in the action - and hopefully not as the last segment. i need a few more chapters - at least!!!! Great Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a good story! I've actually been watching out for updates. The only thing I would request is I would like to see some anal action.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Each story gets better and better

Personally, I like the sex between Kenzie and Jack best, but then I prefer Brother/Sister incest stories. I like the way Kenzie's level of sex has been improving each day. She was a little shy and did not swallow at first. Also, she only had a couple of sexual encounters. Now she seems to be more into the relationship. I wish they would shower together each time. I want Jack to give her more oral sex. I love the way Jack rubbed the lotion on Kenzie and got hard. I can't remember if they have done anal yet and I think they should.

Mom and Son are very good and the oral sex between Mom and Son is good. Even though Mom is probably better and more experienced with sex and has fantastic tits, I think Jack and Kenzie are my favorites.

I am not as excited with Dad and Kenzie "getting it on". I know it may happen, but I do not think Kenzie will enjoy it as much.

Aunt Anne, Kenzie and Jack will be another twist. Jack might enjoy more.

I am really interested in how you end the adventure. Mom and Dad will still have their "swinger lifestyle". Mom will aggressively want to fuck Jack. Jack and Kenzie started discussing the "AFTER VACATION" DYNAMIC of their relationship. After never having been in an incest relationship I have no way to understand how the feeling would be. As much as they seem to love each other, i.e. care for each other, how do they take their feelings to school and with each other.

I hope you end the story with Jack and Kenzie loving each other and letting their relationship grow until they mature.

One of my favorite stories.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Another great chapter, another very hard cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1164 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!