The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers

"Come on Tom! Let's do this before anyone notices were gone!" Mom begs as I begin to increase the speed of my thrusts. Soon the sound of skin slapping into skin fills the grotto, with Mom's moans mixed in. Mom's large breasts bounce up and down from the force of my fucking. With every thrust into her wet pussy, some of her cum is pulled out by my cock and it coats both of our upper thighs. "UGH! That's it! Fuck me!" Mom cries out.

After another few seconds, I hear the noise of someone clearing their throat behind us. Oh fuck! I think as I slide out of Mom's dripping pussy. Mom has opened her eyes and is staring behind me. I turn and see a couple standing there watching. The woman is a redhead who has B cup breasts and a trimmed pussy with puffy outer lips. She appears to be 30 or so. The man also appears to be about 30 with short brown hair and has an athletic body and an erect cock that appears to be about 7 inches long.

"Ummm... sorry..." I start before Mom shoots me a look.

The man laughs, "Sorry for what? I was enjoying the show!"

The redhead woman shoots him a look and steps towards me, "Are you two a couple?"

Mom shoots me a just go with it look and says, "Yes! I like my guys young... as you can probably tell!" She lets out a forced short laugh

The man smiles at us, "I'm Tony and this is my wife Amanda. We were taking a walk up the beach and... well we heard sex. I kind of have a thing for voyeurism so I wanted to come here and see what's up!"

"So... that's why your here?" I ask.

Tony nods, "Yeah. You guys still going to keep going or did we ruin it?"

I look at Mom, waiting for her to answer. After a pause, Mom says, "I... I guess we could finish. Tom?"

"If you want." I respond.

"Good!" Amanda says, standing closer to Tony, reaching for his cock and starting to jerk him off.

I reach down and grab my wet cock, once again pushing it inside Mom's wet pussy and begin to fuck her hard and fast. Mom's moans are loud and her breathing heavy as both of us drip sweat from fucking in the heat. Her breasts travel up and down as I fuck her. Mom's warm pussy works its magic and even though there are two strangers watching us fuck, I feel my own orgasm begin to build.

"I'm... close..." I gasp out after several more minutes of loud skin on skin contact.

Mom nods, "In me..." Is all she can gasp out between moans. I give one final thrust and feel my cock begin to shoot my hot cum deep inside her pussy. After I finish and my cock begins to shrink, I slide out of Mom's sloppy pussy.

Tony smiles, "Great show guys! Listen... I was thinking..."

Amanda stops stroking Tony's cock and looks at him in surprise, "Are you sure?"

Tony nods before continuing, "We are in the presidential suite and the place is amazing! It would be great if the two of you wanted to join us in there."

I look at Mom and see her frown, "I'm sorry but I don't think either of us would be comfortable with that."

Tony frowns, "That's fine. If you change your mind we are in room 401."

"Alright, Bye." Mom says, leading the way out. I follow her and we make our way into the water to clean the sweat and cum off.

Once Mom and I are both waist deep in the water, I ask, "Why did you let them stay?"

Mom shrugs, "I was horny and it was a heat of the moment decision. Why did you not like it?"

"I just wanted to know." I answer.

Mom gives me a teasing smile, "Well from how fast you came I'd say fucking your Mom in front of an audience made you more turned on!" She then dives into a wave, completely washing the sweat from her upper body. I follow her lead and wash myself in the next one.

When I surface next to her, Mom asks, "Did you?"

"Get more turned on when those people where there?" I ask. Mom nods. "Not really. I was close to cumming so..."

Mom nods, "I understand. I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable then."

"It's fine. Your pussy can make up for almost anything" I respond with a smile.

Mom laughs, "That's no way to talk to your mother." I laugh with her, knowing much has changed so far this vacation. After a few more minutes Mom says, "Alright, lets head back and see if anyone misses us." With that, she leads the way out of the water back to where we set up shop on the beach. I follow her, watching her ass sway side to side as she walks. God... this vacation really changed this whole family I think, despite enjoying the view.

When we get back to the blanket, Dad is sitting there waiting for us, while Kenzie is dozing off in the sun. "Where were you two?" Dad asks, genuinely curious.

Mom smiles, "The grotto. Just the two of us there... alone..."She sits next to him on the blanket.

Dad gives me a wink, "Well that sounds pretty great. I almost wish I was there."

Mom laughs seeing his wink, "Well I'm sure later!" With that, she rolls on top of Dad and straddles his chest.

"Alright you two... get a room!" I say as Mom and Dad begin to kiss.

Mom and Dad both laugh at this, knowing that I probably would not be offended if they actually began to have sex.

"Alright, we can wait." Mom says through her laughter. The family spends the rest of the afternoon on the beach just relaxing. Finally, when the sun begins to set, we all decide to go back to the rooms and call it a day.

When Kenzie and I are in our room, we get a text from Dad saying, Mom and I are going out for dinner by ourselves so get room service. The next message reads, Remember Aunt Anne is coming tomorrow so try not to fool around too much.

Kenzie reads the second one and makes a worried face. "Do you really think Aunt Anne is going to want to have sex with us?" She asks me.

I shrug, "I honestly couldn't tell you. From how Mom and Dad made it seem, it sounds like she knows a lot about what has happened this vacation with us."

Kenzie nods, "Then what is going to happen after this is all over? Are we going to keep this up or go back to how it was before?"

I sigh, not wanting to think about this yet. After several seconds of silence, I answer, "Well... I wouldn't mind if we kept this up. I enjoy what we do..."

Kenzie giggles, "Of course you do! You get to have sex with the hottest girl you know."

"Well... I've dated some pretty hot girls at college..." I jokingly answer.

Kenzie gives me a smile, "You dumbass... you know what I mean!"

I laugh, "I do." Then we begin to kiss more passionately than siblings should but not as passionately we have been kissing the past few days.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,158 Followers
12