The Anniversary Vacation - Kenzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod in response, too tired, sore and out of breath to answer. I feel him pull out almost all the way before giving one last thrust deep into my dripping pussy. I cry out in surprise and pleasure. This pushes me over the edge. I feel my muscles clamp down on his hard cock, setting him over the edge as well. I feel rope after rope of his hot cum coat my inner walls, as my own cum mixes with his. His hot load fills me completely, which even in my blissful, orgasmic state am impressed at how big this load is.

Finally, my orgasm begins to subside and Tom pulls his deflating cock from my tired pussy. Mom lays my back and gets out from behind me. I'm too tired and sore to say anything as she begins to lap once again at my pussy, drinking Tom's cum as well as my own. Finally, my breathing begins to slow back to a normal pace.

Mom finishes cleaning me up and stands, smiling. She says, "You two are amazing for each other! Tomorrow is going to be a lot more fun!"

I weakly sit up, "What's tomorrow?"

Mom smiles, "You're just going to have to wait and see."

Tom walks away and dresses, while I lay on the bed recovering. Mom and I whisper to one another so Tom can't hear.

Mom whispers, "Great job. You are really fun. We should do this again!"

I smile and whisper back, "Not now. I'm too sore."

Mom stifles a laugh, "Yeah. You should just get cleaned up and go to bed. I have a few toys we could try out..."

She stops when Tom turns around and says, "I'm heading back to the room to clean up."

I sit up and stand shakily. I say, "I'm coming too."

Mom, still naked on the bed smiles, "Alright. Good night! Love you both!"

Tom and I both say, "Love you too Mom." I pick up my shorts and shirt, throwing both of them on, not even bothering to put on my bra or panties. I lead Tom back to our room, open the door with my key and once inside, toss my clothes onto the floor while walking to the shower. Tom does the same, following me onto the shower.

I turn the water on and turn to face him, "I hope you don't expect more sex! We fucked three times today!"

Tom laughs, "Kenzie, I don't think I could get hard again if I tried!"

I smile at him, picking up the soap to wash the sweat and cum off of my body. I say, "Good! Look at my pussy. I feel so sore."

He kneels down in front of me and examines my pussy. While standing back up, he says, "Jesus!"

I hand Tom the soap, pick up the shampoo and say, "That's why I wanted you to fuck me hard, to hope you came quickly. Before today, I've never had more than one orgasm a day. Today I had four."

Tom nods, "This is the most times I've came in a day too."

Needing an answer, I finally ask, "Tell me Tom... are we fucked up?"

While lathering himself with soap, he asks, "What do you mean?"

I look at him, "We had sex with each other and enjoyed it several times. I'm only going to assume that you and Mom had sex before I got there. Isn't that wrong?"

Tom sighs, "Mom and I did have sex. As for it being wrong... it is fun... but we are related so..."

I give my brother, who less than 15 minutes ago was balls deep inside my pussy, a concerned look. "Tom... I'm just worried that this might negatively impact all of us in the future. What if Dad gets mad about you and Mom?"

He laughs, "Dad is in on this, Mom told me that much. As for you and me... as long as it doesn't turn into a serious relationship and we continue to have fun, I don't see the harm in it."

I smile at his answer and hug him, my wet breasts pushing into his torso. He hugs me back and after several seconds we release.

Tom says, "As happy as I am for what we have become, I'm tired and want to sleep."

"Me too." I lie.

Tom leaves the shower to dry off while I rinse shampoo out of my hair and think about everything that's happened while we've been here. After several minutes, I step out of the shower and dry off, taking time in the mirror to examine my pussy. It looks worn out. My lips, which are normally closed, are spread open and it is slightly red from all of the use it's gotten. I think back on what Mom told me about bringing toys and an idea starts to form in my head.

I leave the bathroom and Tom is already asleep in the bed. I dress silently and leave the room, heading back to Mom's. I knock on her door and she comes to the door, wrapped in a towel, still having not cleaned up.

She motions for me to come inside and asks, "Everything alright?"

I shake my head no and drop my shorts, showing her my well sued vagina. I say, "I want to know something... and its kind of personal..."

Mom drops her towel and lays back on the bed and reaches into her suitcase on the nightstand. "I'll answer the best I can." She says, while looking for something, before pulling out a bullet vibrator, similar to the one she bought me.

"What's the biggest... thing that's ever been inside you?" I ask.

Mom gives me a confused look, "I'll answer but I want to know why?"

I nod, "Tom's cock is the biggest I've ever had and I was curious about you."

Mom nods, "Okay... can you promise not to tell Tom what I say?"

"I promise." I answer immediately.

Mom nods, "Your father and I had been doing our open relationship for a while at this point, when he and I went to Grmany. You remember that?"

I nod, "Yeah. Tom and I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. I was what... 12?"

Mom nods, "Yah, you two weren't ready for what we did on that vacation."

Mom rubs the vibrator over her clit, despite it being off. I ask, "So..."

Mom smiles, "Right! Well he and I had fucked several times that day and I was getting pretty sore and he tells me he's always wanted to fist a woman."

"Okay..." I say, not sure how to react.

Mom continues, still rubbing her clit, "Well, I was dripping wet so I let him try. It took some work but he finally got his whole fist in my pussy. Then he tried going for two."

"Did... he get both?" I ask.

Mom laughs, "No. but he sure did try. God I was sore after that..."

I nod, not having expected that answer, "That's pretty... interesting..." I say.

"Not your idea of a good time?" Mom asks with a smile.

I sigh, "I don't know."

Mom laughs, "Well, maybe soon you and I can have some fun alone this time and we can both do some... experimenting. You like that idea?"

I think for a minute, "Yeah. Just me and you. A mother and her daughter... like in porn!" I say with a laugh.

Mom laughs as well, "I'll let you know. Until then..." She turns on the vibrator and a faint buzzing fills the room.

"Good night Mom." I say.

Mom smiles up at me, "Good night." She says before putting the vibrator on her clit and beginning to moan softly. I leave her room and return to Tom and I's falling asleep alternating between thoughts of Tom and I as well as thoughts of Mom and I.

12