The Anniversary Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The endless foreplay is having its effect on you.

I again go lower and for the first time since tying you up, I touch your pussy. You almost scream.

I place me face between your spread legs and start tonguing your soaked pussy.

You start panting.

I can tell you're almost ready to come.

You're almost there.

And I stop.

I untie the scarves and remove the blindfold and you look up puzzled.

I say "we're late for dinner, you need to get dress again."

You look shocked. "You're not going to leave me like this over dinner?"

I nod my head. It's exactly what I planned.

You put your 2 pieces of clothing back on. The white sundress with the push up demi bra underneath.

I lead you to a local restaurant with my arm around your waist.

Half way there you hit me on the arm, saying, "You're mean."

I whisper, "I'll make it up to you if you want an orgasm that badly."

You say you do.

By now we're at the restaurant.

I whisper for you to go to the bathroom and look in your handbag.

You come back from the bathroom with a happier look on your face. Inside your bag you found your egg and you knew exactly what I had in mind.

The Maître d leads us to a booth at the back. We can sit next to each other instead of facing opposite.

I reach into my pocket and push a button on the remote and your buzzing friend comes to life.

Every time the waiter comes over I turn the egg to high and watch as you try to control yourself. When the waiter leaves, I turn it to low, always keeping you on edge.

You lean into me, purposefully letting me look down your dress. Your hand under the table goes to my hard cock and gives it a playful squeeze and you murmur that you thought you would get satisfaction using the egg.

I put my arm around you, holding you close, look you in the eye and say it would be my pleasure. I turn the remote to high. Whilst I can't hear a thing, I can see the reaction from you.

It doesn't take long for you to come, sitting there in the restaurant, leaning against me with my arm around you. You softly moan as the waves hit you. Anyone who heard would have to know. But you're keeping it down.

You whisper no more and I turn it off. You look a bit surprised thinking I would torment you more, keeping you orgasming while in public.

You whisper that you really think you better go to the toilet. I quickly put my hand up your dress and feel just how wet your pussy is. I give you a kiss on the lips all the while with my fingers gently probing and whisper I think you better.

On your return from the toilet, we finish our meals. Few words are spoken as we silently enjoy each other's company. Sharing a look, squeezing a hand. More than words can say.

After dinner, I yawn expansively. I think I'm tired. "Must be bed time," I say with a smile.

You smile back and say, "I believe you're right."

It's a short walk back to the hotel. Once inside, safe in the corridors, I again place my hand under your dress. Cupping your beautiful butt in my palm. You smile at me and give me a bump, hip against hip.

When we enter our room, you're quick to strip off your clothes again. Standing there looking at you naked I can't help marvel at your beauty.

But I'm not given much chance. Almost before the door shut, you're on me, ripping off my clothes not caring about damaging them.

Soon I'm as naked as you, my erect penis standing out in front.

You push me back towards the bedroom and as the backs of my legs hit the bed I lay back on it.

You quickly tie my hands and legs and reach for the blindfold.

This time I'm helpless, naked, and vulnerable in front of you. But I trust you.

You mimic my performance. Running your fingertips over my body, caressing, touching.

Teasing.

When you think I can't take it any further, you move up the bed and straddle my blindfold covered face. You lower your already wet pussy to my mouth and forcefully whisper, "eat me."

And I do with pleasure.

After the day you've had it doesn't take long for you to come on my face.

But you still hop off and give me a kiss.

You travel your way down my body, leaving a trail of kisses until you reach my hard penis.

You envelop it with your mouth, working it. It feels so good.

It's the first time my cock has got any attention all day and it doesn't take long for me to come in your mouth. You swallow it all without spilling a drop.

You slide your way up my body and give me a big kiss as you reach over and untie the scarves.

I take you in my arms and my penis begins to rise again.

You look down and whisper, "Already?"

I respond that it's hard not to with you around.

I stand next to the bed and roll you onto your back. I place a couple of pillows under your arse, raising your pussy up to the height of my now aching penis.

I gently enter your pussy, slowly teasing you with just the tip and then withdrawing it.

You whisper, "Bastard!"

In response I push all the way in to the hilt and you give a gasp. Such good penetration in this position. I start thrusting harder, ramming it home. In this position your breasts are moving rhythmically with every thrust. I love it.

I reach down between us and start playing with your clitoris between thrusts, trying to bring you to orgasm. You start moaning and I can see your beautiful, delightful chest starting to rise and fall more sharply.

I know you're near and I increase my efforts until you come. I watch you, I watch your face as you come. The effort and what I feel is too much and I come for the second time tonight.

You grab me by my arms and pull me over on top of you with a "Come here you."

We roll under the covers and still naked embrace and kiss. "I love you." "I love you too."

I never realised life could be so good and give you a nibble on the neck for good measure. You respond by nibbling my neck and I can feel myself stir again.

In the embrace, my lips near your ear, I whisper...

"We still have the trip home tomorrow."

Part 3:

As the pattern of the sun creeps across the floor I awake. I look around at the strange room for a moment. A hotel room, not home. But beside me is something that makes it home.

You.

I roll over and take you in my arms. You bury yourself in my chest, hiding your eyes from the increasing light, wishing it wasn't morning and that you could stay asleep.

My fingers gently trace random shapes on your back and we lay there enjoying the intimacy as we come fully awake.

It's been a busy weekend and with nothing planned, it should be a relaxing day heading home.

You finally roll back and sit up, letting the sheet fall from your breasts, leaving you naked from the waist up. I can't help but marvel at how beautiful you look. It's been nearly 12 years since we first met and I know my love for you has grown stronger each year instead of diminishing.

Thinking of the last twelve wonderful years we've shared and my love for you starts to get me aroused and I reach for you.

You quickly sidestep out of bed and standing there totally naked say "we'll have none of that this morning."

I look shocked and in response you lean forward kissing my neck ensuring that my eyes are centimetres from you gorgeous breasts. You whisper that today it's my turn to wait.

You jump in the shower first and again as we cross I pull you into my arms and kiss you. You break off the kiss and say I'd better hurry if I want to keep up with you.

When I walk out of the bathroom after my shower, the first thing I see is you, standing in a new skirt I hadn't seen before, wearing a top I most definitely had seen before. You give a spin and with your arms held out to the sides allowing your short skirt to rise and giving a peak of your G-string clad (or bisected more likely) arse.

But for once I'm not trying to get a peak up your skirt, as I'm transfixed by your top. You've chosen the corset top which we bought yesterday. What that top does to your already beautiful figure is enough to make a grown man cry. Still naked I cross the floor and take you into my arms, my penis rapidly becoming hard between us.

You comment that obviously I approve of your choice of clothes, but unless I hurry you might have time to change your mind as women often do.

I'm dressed in seconds flat.

We quickly finish packing our things and head out the door.

As we pull away from the Hotel for the last time, my hand as normal rubs the inside of your leg as it slowly progresses up under your short skirt.

But you gently, playfully swat my hand away and demurely (if you can be demure in that outfit) keep your legs clamped together.

So I return my concentration back to driving. As we leave town and get out on the open road, I feel your hand pressing on my pants, fondling my penis through the fabric.

With your attire and thorough dedication to the job at hand, I'm hard as a rock in seconds.

It's a long drive, and you comment that after me teasing you for so long over the weekend, it's now your turn and you're going to keep me hard for as long as possible.

We travel down the highway for a couple of hours like this, you gently rubbing my penis through the fabric, just enough attention to ensure I stayed hard. Nothing more and certainly nothing less.

I have to fill up with petrol and pull into a service station.

As I get out of the car, you remind me to make sure I clean the windows.

I fill up the car hoping that my hard on would be less conspicuous and I can see you smiling at my discomfort.

My penis has just started to soften and I decide to clean the windows before I go in and pay. I grab the squeegee and soap up the windows.

As I scrap the squeegee across the glass looking inside, I see you in the car, with your skirt around your waist, removing your G-string. There goes any chance of my hard on easing before going into pay.

As I continue to scrape the suds off the window, you start masturbating, slowly rubbing your pussy. First dipping one finger then two into its wetness. I stand there, the window cleaning forgotten until you point to the squeegee.

I continue cleaning the window, but spend all my time watching as you finger fuck yourself. When you start playing with your clitoris, I think I'm going to come right then and there.

You wind down the window and say "Have fun paying," with a delighted laugh.

Once I've embarrassed myself paying and am back in the car, we're on our way again.

You've got a grin that would do the Cheshire Cat proud. Looking very pleased with yourself indeed.

We pass a sign for a takeaway, and you pull yourself away from your constant rubbing of my penis to say you want some.

I pull off into the car park and you say we should get drive through and keep going.

I'm just pulling up to the speaker to order and you reach into the glovebox and pull out your little vibrator. You start inserting it into your still wet pussy and say, "go ahead and order for me too."

A voice says "Welcome to ... Can I take your order?"

They repeat it asking can they take my order.

But I'm watching that vibrator going in and out of your pussy.

You give me a nudge, and I blurt out the first things on the menu.

"Please drive through to the first window," says a voice.

As I drive around the corner, you let your skirt drop, affectively covering your vibrator stuffed pussy. I wish I could hide my hard on as easily.

The girl in the window, looking down into the car can't help but spot my cloth covered erection and she starts grinning.

After paying she says to drive through to the second window.

At the second window there are two girls helping serve (I'm starting to get suspicious) as they seem to spend a lot of time looking down into the car.

You just sit there again with your best demure expression on your face. Nobody would guess you had a vibrator in your pussy.

As we leave the drive through I pass you the bag of food, which you promptly throw onto the backseat.

I look at you and say, "I thought you were hungry."

You respond, "Well I better have something to eat."

With that you reach over and unzip my fly, and open my boxers to free my hard penis. You lean over and take it in your mouth. First swirling your tongue around its head before taking it fully into your mouth.

With all the excitement I know I won't last long.

I think I'm just about to get relief, when you sit up and say that should do for now.

The rest of the trip home, as soon as you see my penis start to soften you lean over and take it into your mouth. Making sure I stay hard.

When we get home you tuck me back into my pants, give it a quick pat and hop out of the car with a, "bring the bags in will you honey."

Hard on and I proceed to grab the couple of bags out of the back of the car and head into the house.

You're nowhere to be seen.

I drop the bags and start looking for you. In the end, I go straight to where you are, in the bedroom of course. Where else.

You lying back with your legs spread, just wearing the corset top. Slowly fucking yourself with your vibrator. You say "what took you, I've been waiting ages."

In a second flat I naked.

I slip between your legs and remove the vibrator. Tossing it aside stating, "we won't be needing that anymore."

I lower myself between your thighs, placing my mouth on your dripping pussy. It seems you were just as excited as I was, and I'm determined to give you a fitting finale for such a wonderful weekend.

It's not long before I feel your thighs tighten around my head as you are overwhelmed by your first orgasm of the day.

I climb up the bed to take you in my arms and hold you as you come down.

You start nibbling on my ear and I know you're ready to continue.

You murmur that one good turn certainly must deserve another.

With that you lower yourself down to take my cock in your mouth. But I have different ideas. With a couple of nudges here and there, I manage to maneuver you into a 69.

It's a race to the finish and you win again. Taking a large very frustrated load down your throat. I keep going as now you're finished your work, you alter your position slightly for a different feel.

As you start to buck on my face, I am drench from your juices.

You hop off me and swing around to face me.

"Hmm, I think we forgot something."

With that you lower yourself onto my already erect penis. With you on top we get into a nice rhythm.

You lean over me giving me the full effect of the corset top.

With increasing urgency we speed up, going harder and harder, faster and faster.

It's not long before we both come. You lay down on my chest, catching your breath.

My hands return to their usual place gently rubbing your back.

I ask, "so how do you think we should celebrate our next anniversary?"

12