The Annual Beach Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again they all laughed as Stan shook his head and said, "Yup, that's me...Old trustworthy."

"Please continue," urged Laci.

"OK, this is when things started getting good. I took another peek in the back seat and that hussy had put her hands on Tom's ass and every time he would push she would pull. On the other hand, every time she would pull him in tight she would say, "quit...stop that" and then pull him in again. By this time she was really huffing and puffing. And when he would hump, Laci would push that pussy right back at him.

We were all hot by this time. I noticed the windows had completely fogged up. By that time, my man Stan had unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I did not even know when he did it. I had to keep pulling his hand out of my crotch. But I trusted Stan.

Stan displayed that silent shit-eating grin again and said, "Yeah, Pat was hot as a firecracker. She let me get my hand in her wet panties for a little while and then pull it out."

Pat continued, "Now things were getting intense. Laci would kinda squeal and say. Tom you've got to stop."

The next thing I heard was "Oh my...Oh my god...Quit that...Quit that...Tom dammit quit, we can't go all the way."

"Then I heard Tom say Shhhhh...Pat and Stan will hear us."

Pat kept telling the story. "Then, that's when I heard Laci go from a little girl right into a woman. Guys it was awesome."

They all started laughing as Pat kept telling the story.

Stan asked, "What happened next?"

Pat admonished, "Hell you ought to know, you were there also."

"Yes...But I couldn't see it like you could," replied Stan, "I was looking at the movie."

Pat continued, "Then the next thing I heard was Miss Prissy over here saying, Oh shit...Tom dammit it's in...it's in."

Tom just kept pushing and humping and asked, "What do you want me to do now?"

Laci kept saying..."Oh my god...Oh my god...You might as well as put it all the way in, I'm fucked now."

"And she was"...Pat said laughing out loud.

They weren't paying attention to anyone and the next thing I saw scared me. When Tom shoved that Dick in all the way she started shaking all over. I thought she was having some kind of seizure. She was bouncing all over that backseat. I had never seen anything like it. Tom jerked back out in a hurry and shot off all over her pussy. For a short while there it was a real mess. All of a sudden Laci was reaching for the Kleenex and...

I was right there with her. I think I was feeling everything she felt and then it happened to me. I was so wet and when I felt Stan's cock touch my pussy I just sank right down on it. I couldn't help it. If it hurt, I couldn't feel any pain. All I felt was Stan's wonderful cock fill my pussy. It was awesome and when Laci started lurching around, hell, I was too. I was shaking like I had epilepsy. Funny though, I was reaching for the Kleenex as well."

Yes guys as soon as we came we went.....Home. And things have only gotten better since.

Speaking of getting better, Are you guys ready for bed."

12