The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cranford
cranford
25 Followers

I was so so happy...but paralysed with anxiety.

Heather took control. Her hands started to wander over my body, pressing, feeling, touching. My arousal grew. I knew I was wet too.

She broke away.

"Caro, if we are going to do what I think we both know we want to do, do you mind if we do it in comfort?"

I nodded and mumbled "I know quite a comfortable bed in the next room..."

"So will you take me there please?"

I grabbed her by the arm and we stumbled through to the bedroom. In a moment we were side by side on the bed.

She gazed at me, and grinned.

"I think I want you to undress for me," she said. "You are the one who has been having most of the fun so far so I think it's only fair..."

I blushed again.

"I'd love to," I replied and she helped me up so I was standing by the side of the bed.

Such was the pitch of my arousal that my striptease was not very artful.

I did, in time honoured fashion, cover my breasts with my hands when my bra fell away, and I turned away from her when I dropped my panties so she would see my bum before she saw my pussy.

"Love those panties. Are they your own design?"

"No I bought them yesterday, thinking of you.."

"You schemer...how lovely. I will take them home later..."

Waaaa.. I didn't know what to say...

As I turned, she was there on the bed...lying languorously...legs splayed, still in the bikini, a wet patch visible at the join of her thighs.

"Come here Sexy," she demanded and opened her arms.

We fell together and kissed again. Our hands started to explore. The bikini top was undone and pulled away revealing her breasts. I kissed each ruby nipple in turn, and Heather sighed a deep guttural sigh. I dropped my hands to remove the bottoms.

The heat from her pussy nearly burnt my fingers as they burrowed into her bristly thatch. As I snaked my index finger further down I felt her clitoris, erect and proud.

I felt her fingers tweak my nipples and then it was my bottom. She spanked it playfully.

"I've wanted to do that since yesterday," she whispered in my ear. "I just never thought you would want it too..."

"I wanted this the first time we met," I confessed.

"No wonder after you made me undress in front of you. How some people get their kicks, I don't know..!"

"I did not. You dropped your knickers almost as soon as you were alone in a room with me.

I never asked you to, you led me on!"

"Come here," Heather said, and I fell into her arms.

"This is my first time with a woman," I said rather shyly, as our cheeks touched.

"In which case I'd better make it memorable," and her impish grin returned... "Lie back here and open your legs for me."

I obeyed without protest. As I shuffled up the bed, Heather grabbed my head and pulled me to her again. She kissed me passionately, her tongue forcing itself between my teeth. I gasped for air... Her tongue played in my mouth, I felt my desire re-kindle..

She pushed me down and then planted small kisses down from my neck to my breasts. She nibbled each of my nipples, tweaking one with her fingers whilst adoring the other with her mouth.

I wriggled with her attentions, but she ignored me and worked her way down my body till she reached my bush.

"Caroline, just look at this," she said looking up at me and grinning. "It's a veritable forest! She pulled my legs apart with both hands and parted my bush roughly.

"I'm sorry, I nearly trimmed it but I thought it was too presumptuous."

"I'm teasing you you sexy thing! I love your hairy cunt, it holds your smell and wetness, and my, you're wet..."

"I..."but at that moment Heather's tongue caressed my clitoris, and I swallowed my words..

She bathed me with a mixture of kisses, licks and the lightest of nibbles. Around and around an up and down, and when she touched my core with her tongue, I felt a pressure start to build. She went on and on...

A finger suddenly joined her tongue. It teased my nether lips and pushed them apart. I sighed a deep sigh.

"Please..." I whispered...

"Is that OK?"

"It's wonderful...can you put it in?" Need conquered embarrassment..

The finger slid gently in, and as it reached my depths she cupped it upwards. It was ecstasy. And then she started moving it in and out of me. Slowly at first, but deliberately...

A crescendo of sensation started within me. Finger and tongue...Clit and cunt. Finger and tongue. Clit and cunt...

My breathing was ragged, Heather's head was bobbing faster and faster. It was incredible...I was heading inexorably for a climax, and I wanted nothing else in the world ...

Just when I couldn't take much more, I felt another finger. It was tickling and teasing below my labia. Incessant, tortuous...divine.

My orgasm was coming, and she knew it. As everything started to contract and the pleasure started to erupt, the second finger teased my bum hole and wormed it's way in.

It pushed me over the edge. I came and came and came. My thighs locked, my back locked and the orgasm burst through me...

She was kissing me as I came around from the ecstasy. Our tongues met, and then she was laughing and I was crying. Great big tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey! What's all that about?" she whispered.

"Sorry...ignore me... that was so beautiful...no one ever made me feel like that..."

"OK...good...good. I wanted it to be good."

"My God Heather, good's not really the word. It was wonderful..."

She kissed my forehead, and then gently stroked the bang of my hair.

"Hello Sexy.."

"Hello Heather." I kissed her nose and then her lips, and then pushed my tongue between them. I was not confident and she sensed it.

"I would like to do you now if that's ok? I'm not sure I'll be any good though as I've never tried it."

"Relax and just do what you would like someone to do to you. If you get stuck, I'll give you some tips," and she started giggling quietly.

"Heather! Please. Stop that," and in frustration I tweaked her nipples.

"Mmm, nice. I like that. Harder..." so I tweaked them again...

"Mmm, now you're getting the idea," and she fell back in to the pillows and opened her legs lewdly. I worked my way down her body, giving her gentle kisses along the way. Her navel received a gentle lick as I passed, and I trailed my tongue down her tummy along a line of baby blonde hairs that ran towards her crotch.

"Please," she said quietly.

I pushed my lips into her fur and my nose was now above her crease. I carried on kissing, but I also breathed in her scents, they were wonderful. I wanted more so dropped lower and with my tongue gently licked down her slit towards the opening. She wriggled as I let the tip of my tongue play around her clit. It was so big compared to my little nub...

I took her labia between my lips and sucked on them and then darted my tongue up and down from her clit to her opening. Sweet moisture was seeping out of her vulva, and I lapped at it greedily. Heather started to squirm and I could here her breathing was interspersed with moans.

I kept up my rhythm, ignoring her thrashings about, but listening carefully to her demands.

"Fingers please!" She squealed at me and her hips started rising to my tongue strokes. I slowly massaged two around her opening and then pushed them in. She was slick and hot, and I could feel my own arousal building again with the eroticism of what was happening.

Soon enough she started to pant.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, and she started to spasm. They went on and on and my tongue and face were suddenly bathed in juices as a stream squirted from her vulva. Her body slackened, it was over...

As I made my way back up the bed I could see her breasts heaving with the labour of her breathing. Her face was flushed and her freckles were bright red. She was smiling and giggling...

"Oh Caro...That was lovely and she took me into her arms and our lips met and glued together...

We lay together, languid and sated. Our fingers played with each others body. She tweaked my nipples, and mine were in her pubes.

Nothing was said. We cuddled, and that was all that seemed to matter.

Finally, she got up and went to the bathroom. I stayed lying on the bed and gazed at the ceiling. She returned holding two glasses of water, and handed me one. I gulped the cooling fluid down...

She got back on the bed and sat astride me, her vulva caressing my stomach.

"So how was your first time?" Did I do OK.

"It was unbelievable, I think I want my second time immediately...How was it for you?

"So horny...you could be a natural with a bit of instruction.."

"That sounds like fun! I've always wanted sex lessons.."

"Well you start next weekend Caro. I intend to devote the whole weekend to you, starting with taking you on a trip to see Cindy..."and she winked at me.

"Oh, OK. Whatever..." The thought of a whole weekend with her was enticing.

We kissed and cuddled some more. It was soon 3pm. Lying with her I was sublimely content, but also slightly concerned about what would happen next. The speed of events and the difference in our age was bugging me.

"Heather, can I ask you something?"

"Anything dearest Caro. Anything.."

"Well the thing is, I can't get over what has just happened. It's been so sudden. I was wondering why you wanted to make love with me so soon after breaking up with Stephen? I mean I thought you were straight, and I'm also not sure how you knew how I would respond when you kissed me?"

Heather wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled my neck affectionately.

"That was easy you silly thing. I knew you fancied me, and I sorted of tested you by suggesting you would look sexy if you got your hair done. When you did, it told me you wanted to please me and so I thought kissing you was worth the risk. The other thing that you don't know is that I have always been bisexual, and if anything more Les than straight.

"But how did you know I fancied you? I never said anything to encourage you?"

"Ah, yes well, there I have to confess I had some help?"

"Help? Who from? I never said anything to anyone?"

"Well actually it was from you."

"Me?"

"Yes... You see what you don't know is that because Stephen worked for the Ministry, they had our apartment upgraded a little."

I sat up on the bed. I felt instantly uneasy.

"What do you mean upgraded?"

"Caro, I'm not going to lie to you. I would never have mentioned this if you hadn't asked me, but the fact is that my apartment has CCTV."

The realisation of what she had said hit me like a hammer.

"Oh my God!" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Caro please - it doesn't matter what you did, believe me it really doesn't. If anything it gave me the courage to tackle Stephen. We had been living a lie for ages."

I felt wretched with the ugly exposure of the truth. I was embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I hid my face in my hands and sobbed.

Heather was quick to comfort me. She wrapped me in her arms and kissed my neck.

"Besides Caro, what you did was so hot. I watched it over and over again on the PC...it turned me on."

"But I betrayed your trust. I'm so sorry and ashamed..."

"I can understand that, but look at it another way, if you hadn't masturbated that day, we wouldn't be here now, so for all of your naughtiness it was worth it wasn't it?"

"I suppose so, but I'm not sure I will ever live it down.."

"Nonsense of course you will, and if you stop being so silly and old fashioned we can forget about it. I might even go and fetch the Hitachi to cheer you up."

"Oh Heather you are incorrigible,"

"Yes, I am, but I've also got the hots for you.."

Heather twisted my head round and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Our tongues met and it started all over again...

End

cranford
cranford
25 Followers