The Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cranford
cranford
25 Followers

Down to my labia they went again. Her fingers danced between my openings, touching feeling, prodding.

With a touch as light as a feather, a hand caressed my spine, starting at the top and moving slowly downwards. My back swelled with goosebumps. It wasn't a tickling sensation, but something new to me. It was the gentlest of stimulation and my body sent all the messages to my clitoris. Her other hand continued it's dance between my clit and my anus.

She was relentless with her purpose and the pleasures, gentle and delicate though they felt, were having an inevitable effect.

I became conscious that the work from her lower hand was making both my vulva and bumhole tingle. A hot constant tingle that was getting more noticeable with every caress of her fingers. Some of it was arousal, but there was also another sensation and I wanted it, though I wasn't sure what it was.

Her fingers became more insistent, and my bumhole was now feeling hot and slightly strange. She went on and on, my back tingling from the lightest of touches and my sensitised membranes burning with heat and desire as her fingers probed my folds.

I sighed and wriggled and knew that if she kept it up my body would answer the continued indulgence. I was going to come.

Cindy knew that my arousal was building too and continued to manipulate me. Her fingers became more deliberate around my openings. The heat from the oil started to make things throb. My clit was swelling and an inner heat grew to join the outer heat.

My breathing became shallow. I was so hot with my head in the face hole... Soon, my whole body was tightening and then, fuelled by the heat in my loins, my orgasm erupted...

Cindy withdrew her fingers...

The climax ebbed away and my massaged muscles relaxed.

Cindy discreetly left the room whilst I recovered...

I lay for a while, the film of oil and sweat on my skin cooling from my exertions. The only place I still felt hot was down below, the burning tingle still there though my arousal was long gone.

She came back into the room. The blinds opened, the lights came on and the music faded away.

"Stay still Caroline please," she said calmly. "I have not finished yet."

More hot towels were produced and with the same slowness of purpose she repeated the process she had started with. Special attention was paid to my pussy and bottom to ensure all traces of the oil were cleaned off.

When she turned me over on to my back, she looked at me and grinned.

"So, how was that? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was very special, thank you. I'm not sure it was what I would have asked for, but it was beautifully relaxing and has certainly released all my tension."

"Yes you were very pent up. I'm sure it will have done you good." She worked her way down my body with another towel, pressing and wiping.

"There is just one thing I want to knowing what Cindy?"

"Please?" She picked up another towel and shook it out.

"What was in the oil, that got me so hot and bothered?"

"That was fresh ginger. Effective in small quantities isn't it?" The towel was rubbed over my legs.

"It was indeed," and I felt a blush come to my cheeks.

"So do you want any waxing at all?"

"Er...no thanks. I'll leave things as they are."

"Well, in that case we are finished, and about on time."

"Thank you. It was all amazing." I climbed off the table. My clothes had all been neatly folded and put on a chair. Cindy left me to dress.

***

Walking down the road back to the Apartment, I reflected on the experience.

Would I have allowed a complete stranger to massage me to orgasm if Heather had not been involved? - No.

Had I enjoyed it? - Yes, but I wasn't particularly happy... I had allowed the pleasure of the massage to cloud my judgement. It wasn't the first time of late, but Heather was having that effect on me...My infatuation with her was occasionally exposing my weaknesses.

My phone pinged with a text message.

"Hope you had a nice time. I'm home. Hx"

My heart leapt, and I broke into a gentle jog.

***

When she opened the door, I just wanted to cry. I was so happy to see her.

She was wearing a big fluffy white robe. She opened her arms and pulled me close. Our mouths met, not a word was spoken...

Eventually we made it to the sofa and broke apart.

"Hello Heather." My tongue was tied, I didn't know what else to say...

"Hello Sexy. Did Cindy show you a nice time?" She said with a mock American drawl

"It was lovely."

"Did you get the special ginger oil?"

"Yes."

"Cool isn't it."

"That's not exactly the word I'd use..."

"Did you come."

"Yes." I could feel my cheeks starting to burn.

"You sexy slut."

"Please Heather, don't go on. I'm embarrassed by my weakness of will. I should have stopped her."

"No you shouldn't! Lighten up Caro, I wanted you to go all the way. It was your reward for me being away."

"But I feel wretched. I've turned into a wanton woman."

"Good. That's the way you should be. You've spent far too many years with a broom handle up your ass living for other people."

"That's not fair. You don't know.."

" I think I do. Come on, get that jacket off and let me have a look at you properly. Do you want a glass of wine?"

"Yes please, that would be lovely."

She studied me for a few moments, grinning, and then disappeared into the kitchen. She reappeared with a bottle of Rose, glasses and a platter of snacks.

***

Later, after eating the snacks, drinking the wine and telling each other what had happened whilst we had been apart, she took me to her bedroom. She undressed me slowly, and when she had me down to my undies pushed her hand down the front of my panties.

"You were meant to get a wax you know?" she said smiling and teasing my clit.

"Sorry, I thought you liked me the way I am, so I didn't."

"I do, but I don't, if you see what I mean. Anyway perhaps I will enjoy shaving you more..."

"You wouldn't."

"I would...wait and see."

"Oh my Heather, what will you think of next..."

"Something more to push your rather vanilla lifestyle ..."

"I like vanilla...but not much as I like you.."

"So show me how much you like me then."

I undid the knot on her robe and pushed it off her shoulders. She was nude underneath, I drank in her beauty once again. Pert breasts with their cherry sized nipples, tiny waist luxurious bush below, and that beautifully flat stomach framed by prominent hip bones. Just looking at her stirred me up all over again.

"Can we get into bed then please?"

"You really know what to say to get a girl going don't you.."

"Stop it Heather please. I want you."

"And I want you too."

So we got into bed, she turned out the light and we reached for each other...

***

The TV weather girl had got it right. I was woken by sun pouring through the blinds. I turned and there was Heather sitting on the bed, nude and gazing at me with a big smile.

"Morning sleepyhead." She leaned forward and kissed me affectionately on the forehead. "There's some coffee on the side table. It's time to get up. It's nearly eight and we've lots to do,"

With that she jumped off the bed and skipped off to the bathroom without a care in the world.

I sat up in bed. I needed the coffee. I also knew I needed a shower and to wash my hair.

I heard the sounds of a bath running. Tempting though it was to continue our tryst in the bathroom, I really wanted my own space for a while. There was plenty of time for affection later. I threw back the duvet and pulled on my clothes. Dressed, I made my way to the bathroom. The bath was still running. Heather was standing at the sink tweezing her brows.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go downstairs to wash and change. What time do you want to leave?"

"Oh OK. Shall we say 1 o'clock? I'm going to prepare some food for a picnic. Do you have a rug?"

"Yes and an old fashioned picnic set in a wicker basket."

"Good. So be ready at 12.45. Bring wine and the picnic hamper and the rug. Dress in your summer finery, especially nice undies...Parasols and gloves are optional though," and she giggled like a teenager.

"Whose car are we going to take?"

"Yours if you don't mind. The A/c's packed up in mine."

"OK, see you later." We kissed as if we were in a hurry, and I left her to her bath.

***

I don't think I took as much care over my appearance on my wedding day as I did that day. I washed buffed and polished every inch of myself. By the time I was ready to go I had tried pretty much all my summer wardrobe on in virtually every combination. The only items I was sure about were my new coffee coloured undies, which were seductive but obscenely small.

I settled on an apricot and white striped sundress with matching cardigan and white sling backs with one inch heels. Apart from mascara and a touch of blusher here and then I kept my makeup to a minimum. My trusty lipgloss, hairbrush and a few other overnight things were then stowed in my white Mulberry bag.

I dug out the picnic hamper, loaded it and the luggage into the car and went down to the supermarket to get some wine. I bought two bottles of ready chilled Prosecco. When I got back to the apartment, Heather was already in the car park, hold-all and bags at her feet.

She looked beautiful in a cream silk blouse, matching linen jacket and a black macrame skirt with a cream contrasting lining. Her hair was in a chignon and large lens sunglasses perched on her forehead.

"Gosh," I said. "You look amazing. I feel positively dowdy by comparison."

"Nonsense, you look gorgeous too, and of course your hair looks fabulous. It's me who should be feeling dowdy."

I wanted to kiss her in appreciation, but all the windows overlooking the car park inhibited me.

"Shall we go then?" I said.

"Let's."

It took well over an hour to get to Stowe. Heather knew exactly where we were going. She directed me as we chatted about this and that along the way. Eventually we parked in a grand gravelled car park by the gatehouse. Heather went in and bought the tickets whilst I unloaded the picnic.

There was hardly a cloud in the sky. The first views, as we walked past the gatehouse, were of a long slightly wobbly sandy coloured gravel path that led into the distance. Distant woodland punctuated the skyline, and in front of it was a vista of glorious rolling green countryside. Here and there, in the middle and far distance, sandy coloured classically styled buildings dotted the landscape. I could see columns and domes on some of them, St the top of the hill we looked out upon two large lakes lying side by side with a Palladian bridge at one end of one of them.

We fell into a gentle stroll. There were surprisingly few people around, and if we hadn't been holding all the picnic things, I'd have been tempted to take Heather's hand. For the first time since I had known her, I felt we were doing something as a couple, though why we had travelled all this way puzzled me.

My inquisitiveness got the better of me.

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked.

"Did you do History whilst you were at school?" came the reply.

"No, not really. Is that the idea? Are we going to the school to take some sort of history class?"

"No, silly. We're here because I want you to see one of the finest pieces of Georgian architecture in the country, and I also want to explore the beauty of our friendship in this most artistic of settings. This place is a Georgian work of art, and is here to be enjoyed by people who like art in its grandest form. It is also full of illusions and games."

"Games? You mean like Golf?"

"Well there is Golf here, but that's not all."

"I see," though really I didn't. Why was that a recurring theme when i was with her?

Soon we came to a clearing by a large cedar tree, and Heather led us off the path and close to the edge of the shadow created by the canopy of its branches.

"This should be perfect I think. Put the rug down there will you."

I opened the rug out and spread it out so it was partly in the sun and partly in the shade.

She unpacked the picnic, I opened the fizz.

We gorged on tasty morsels. King prawns steeped in garlic, salmon and salad, chicken satay and rare sliced beef with chilli sauce. Even though I wasn't particularly hungry I found myself eating everything she gave me.

As we ate, she talked of the history of Stowe. Lord Cobham and Capabilty Brown. Then it was the Whig party, the abolition of Slavery, George the 2nd and the political satire of the gardens. I paid attention, but it wasn't long before I realised I was slightly out of my depth.

The view from where we sat was spectacular. We could see the lakes, and on the other side in the distance the south face of what I assumed was the house. It was a golden colour in the sun with many pillars and three distinct buildings with single storey connectors.

When we finished eating, Heather cleared up but left out the wine, water and fruit, and then having taken down her hair, lay back in the sun and closed her eyes.

I lay alongside her facing her. I gazed at her profile. Every angle of her face was perfect for its proportions... How I hated my nose...

I soaked up the sun for a while. The perfection of the vista was accentuated by the sound of wild birds calling to their mates. There was so much beauty around me I wondered if I was actually in a dream, or perhaps I was just bewitched...

After a little while she opened her eyes, turned to face me and smiled.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Yes, but I just want to say, you didn't have to go to so much trouble for me. I would have been just as happy at home..."

"Enjoy the moment Caro. None of us ever know when the next one will come."

I felt rather saddened by her observation, but decided not to ask her why she had said it.

After another half hour or so, as the sun moved round and put us in the shade, we walked between the lakes towards the house and then turned left up to the front of a domed rotunda.

Heather spread the rug once again, and we lay down and cuddled surreptitiously. I nuzzled her neck and tried to kiss each of her freckles. We were both slightly drunk and soon the languor in our bodies sent us both into a doze.

As the sun disappeared behind the trees, we packed up and made our way back to the car. Once we were out of the entrance, Heather started directing me. We made a series of turns, and with each it felt that the road was getting narrower.

Finally we pulled up in front of what looked like a small medieval castle.

"Here we are. OK park over there." I pulled the car into a space and turned off the engine.

"Where are we?" It felt like we were somewhere we shouldn't be.

"Wait here will you?" and without waiting she opened the door and dashed off.

She was back a few minutes later, smiling as she approached the car.

"Come on, bring your stuff in."

"I grabbed my bag and followed her around the side of the castle. When we rounded a corner, my mouth fell open. The high walls of the castle changed. Inside the outer walls was a u shaped row of picture postcard cottages. There were probably 12 in all. I started to see what Heather meant about illusions. She walked purposefully up one of the paths and when she got to the large but low front door, opened it.

I followed her inside. The windows were so small, the interior was almost dark, but beautifully cool.

The furniture was kitsch. Chintz covers to the chairs, large fire place with horse brasses, and pink carpets.

Heather closed the door, turned on the lights and came over to me. We kissed. A long slow kiss.

I broke away. "Where are we?"

"It's a friends place. Come upstairs."

I put down my bag and followed her up a windy narrow staircase and through a wooden latch door.

The first floor was all one room. On one side there was a large low bed, sofa and a small dresser and on the other a bathroom area with large white high sided oval tub, basin, toilet and bidet.

"What do you think?" Heather looked at me quizzically.

"Um..its lovely. I guess this is where we are staying the night?"

"Of course silly. Fancy a bath?"

"In a bit, i need the loo first if you don't mind?"

"I'll go and make some tea?"

***

Later, after Heather had prepared us a salad we snuggled down on the large sofa. Heather asked me about my marriage and I told her a little. When I asked her about her family she was rather guarded with her answers. She told me she had a brother as well as a sister. They were twins and a couple of years younger than her.

Her brother had been at Stowe school which is how she knew so much about the locality.

She asked me about my schooldays and my parents. As I told her about my rather undistinguished academic career, her right hand wormed it's way into my leggings and down over my new hi cut panties.

"Mmm, I like the feel of these," she said, stroking downwards towards my clitoris. "Time for that bath I think," and she led me up the narrow stairs.

She made me sit on the sofa in front of the bath and told me surprisingly sternly not to move. I watched her busy herself running the bath, adding oils and bath foam, stirring with her hands and testing the temperature with her elbows.

"It might be best if you take your makeup off now," she said, and again it didn't feel like saying no to her was an option. I found my spongebag and went to the sink. As I finished wiping the last of my mascara off, her hands came to my shoulders.

"I'm ready for you now, just do what you are told or I will have to spank you..."

"Gosh I'm not sure anyone has said that to me since I was a kid!"

She turned me to face her. She was nude...

Her hands reached for the hem of my top, and in a second it was over my head and on the floor. She gently stroked my hair back into shape. She looked down at my bra.

" I like this," she said and ran a finger down my cleavage - teasing. "But it will have to go," and she reached behind me to unclasp it. It fell to the floor.

She crouched down, her head now at my waist. Her hands tugged at my leggings and she pulled them slowly and sensually down my legs. I was now only in the tiny hi cut knickers...

Heather leaned forward and slowly licked my panties from top to bottom.

"I love these..." and she licked again, "but I will like them better whe we've attended to these, and her fingers grabbed my pubes and tugged them hard.

"Ouch! Heather stop that!"

"Fraid not, they've to go too.." and in a moment my panties were round my ankles...

It was at that moment I saw for the first time that Heather's pussy was completely hairless. Her lush auburn curls had been completely removed.

"You shaved yourself this morning," I said, stating the obvious..

"Certainly have. Specially for you, which is why I now need to attend to you. Specially for me.."

It took about fifteen minutes in all. She sat me on the edge of the bidet and opened my legs obscenely wide. From nowhere she produced a small battery clipper not much bigger than a toothbrush and set to work.

"When was the last time you were shaved?" She asked concentrating intently on the task.

"I've never shaved." I felt embarrassed by the confession. "I've only ever had my bikini line done occasionally?"

"I told you you were vanilla. Time to amp that up a bit, isn't it. Stand up a minute will you. I slowly raised my self.

"Open up," and she tapped my legs apart. The clipper went in between my thighs. A small pile of hair started to accumulate on the white tiled floor.

"Touch your toes will you?"

"Why? Must I?"

"Absolutely yes you must. Your bum hole will be beautiful when we've cleaned it up. Much nicer than mine."

"How do you know what yours actually looks like?" I asked naively.

"Jesus Caro! What do you think the camera on your phone is for?"

cranford
cranford
25 Followers