The Apartment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cranford
cranford
25 Followers

I felt myself colour up. I bent over and touched my toes. She set to work in my most private of places. I was extremely conflicted about this, but something about Heather made me completely malleable to her wishes.

Soon enough the clipper was switched off and she brushed my mound. My once proud bush was now an ugly stubble.

"Right hop in the bath and sit on the edge so i can shave you." In seconds she had her hair in a scrunchy, had positioned herself in the bath in front of me and put foam all over my delta. I sat and watched and did everything I was told to. The job was soon finished.

"There that's much better don't you think?" She reached for a towel and dried me off.

"I suppose so," I replied but inwardly I was saddened by the way my bald pudendum now revealed a rather loose skinned middle aged vulva. Heather's, which kept flashing in front of me was young and tight with those big meaty lips.

"Right turn round." Soon she had me with my head hanging over the edge of the bath and my commodious bottom in the air. A few quick strokes with the razor and she was done.

I was just about to turn round when she spanked my right bottom cheek firmly.

"Ouch! That hurt."

"Good. It was meant to, Don't move" and the hand came down again, this time on the other buttock. The next thing was I felt her tongue. It started licking around my clit and slowly moved downwards ending round my anus. It went round and round my little opening, the sensations were exquisite.

"Heather, I'm worried i might not be as clean as I'd like to be?'

"`Good. I keep telling you, you're too vanilla," and her tongue jabbed my anus hard.

"Kiss me," she demanded and I leant back so I could reach her. When our lips met, her tongue forced its way into my mouth. Mixed in with her sweet flavour there was a darker bitter taste. I broke away from the kiss...

"Good, not quite so vanilla now..." and she pushed my head back over the edge of the bath and resumed her assault on my vulva. Soon enough her fingers inside me coaxing my g spot as her tongue continued on my clit. I could feel an orgasm starting to build.

"Please Heather - yes there, yes more, yes there, oh wow, Oh YEEEEESSSSSS!...and i fell back into her arms, water going everywhere...

She kissed the top of my head as I lay there recovering.

We washed each other with soap and two sponges. She had me kneel and face her and she faced me in the same position. We mirrored each other's actions so as she washed my left breast I washed her right one. It was fun and inevitably got messy with water splashing around. My fingers teased her smooth pussy. It was a new sensation and deeply erotic. Her clitoris felt so big stripped of its surrounding hair. There were little patches of very short stubble where the razor had not got close, and tickling them with my fingers aroused her...

"I think its time we got out," she said as she pulled the plug lever. We dried each other within large pink fluffy towels. Heather then put moisturiser on my newly shaved mons, which inevitably rekindled my arousal. We fell on the bed in a tangle of limbs.

Heather took the initiative once more. My head was pushed down to her nether regions and she instructed me to "eat her out." I certainly did not need any persuading. I was sooo turned on. With my tongue lapping her sweet juices and two fingers dancing gently but swiftly over her clit, she started to groan.

"Oh yes Caro, fuck me please just fuck me."

I stopped over my position so my lips wrapped themselves around her clit and my index finger pierced her core.

"Yes... harder please, just harder. Put another finger in, yeeeesss," and her hips started to buck as she ground herself harder against my tongue. My face was now completely bathed in her juices. This was pure lust.

"More fingers," she screamed, and so I pulled out and went back in with three. Her crisis was coming, I could tell. I went harder at her clit with my tongue, searching for the very tip.

It was enough to take her over the edge. She forced out, a long low guttural scream, so familiar from listening to her and Stephen, and with one last supreme push she forced herself up once more before collapsing.

I was shaken from the effort, but Heather was clearly not. In seconds she had me on my back and was threading her left thigh under my right thigh. Next she pushed her vulva to mine and started her hips. I had never been in a trib before, but it did not take long for me to waken to the sensations. Heather grabbed my right wrist with her hand. I put my left arm behind me and we settled into a long slow grind, clit to clit, lips to lips. The bed groaned under the stresses of two bodies forcing themselves together ever harder.

Something started to happen around my clit as the friction and heat built up. I knew Heather was close to coming again, her eyes were wild and her breathing hard. I wanted to try and get there at the same time, but I was a little behind her. On and on we went and ever faster. Suddenly she just tensed and squealed and collapsed. I was so close I let go of her arm, found my clit with my fingers and brought myself off. She lay there looking up at me panting.

"Definitely not vanilla now are you?..."and I fell on her in an embrace...

***

We lay in each other's arms. It was nearly dark outside. We teased and fingered each other gently. My vagina was slightly sore from all the tribbing, but I was sated. I could not remember ever having been so beautifully but completely fucked.

"Fancy some mint tea?" She asked untangling herself from me.

"Mmm yes lovely, thank you."

She walked over to the toilet and sat down. She knew I was watching and opened her legs wide. She looked at me and then she started to pee. I broke her gaze and looked down to watch her flow. Her bladder must have been very full as she peed with a vigorous stream. When she finished she got up and walked back to the bed.

"Lick me Caro. You know you want to..."

So I did. Another new experience...

Heather brought up the tea tray and put it down between us. She handed me the steaming brew.

"I think it might be time for bed soon," she said smiling.

"That sounds lovely," if I could have purred I would have done.

"Besides, we're going to play a game in the morning."

"I'm no good at Golf", I said in between swallows of tea...

"It's not Golf, its more to do with Good and Evil."

"I see," I said, again not seeing. What do we have to do?"

"Wait and see," Heather whispered in my ear.

I finished my tea, got up and cleaned my teeth. I sat on the loo for a pee, Heather watched me. I wanted to be brave enough to open my legs for her to watch me go but I couldn't. I sat there for quite some time, I was too embarrassed... Finally a little trickle started...

I did let her lick me clean though...

I suddenly started to feel incredibly tired. I snuggled into her arms and we cuddled. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I couldn't help myself. We didn't even kiss goodnight...

***

My first memory on the Sunday was of a headache and a horribly dry mouth. When I opened my eyes it was to discover that Heather was no longer in bed, in fact she was nowhere to be seen. I decided she was downstairs.

I found a glass and had a big drink of water, pulled on my t shirt and leggings and made my way down the narrow staircase.

The lounge and kitchen were also deserted. There was no sign of either Heather or her belongings. I was feeling groggy and my brain wasn't working properly, perhaps I had a virus or something coming on. I put the kettle on to make tea, and sat down at the small dining table. Where on earth was she?

And then I saw it. A white envelope, propped up against the pepper mill on the table. In generous italics on the front was written a single word :- Caroline.

I ripped the envelope apart. Inside was a single sheet of paper.

"Morning Caro

Hope you slept well..

It's time to play our little game.

The gardens at Stowe open at 10am on a Sunday.

You have a very simple task, and that is to find me.

I will be in one of two places, all you have to do is choose.

There is a small catch which I'll explain.

Lord Cobham loved his architectural metaphors. So there are in fact two famous gardens within the park. One is the Garden of Virtue and the other is the Garden of Vice. You just have to decide which one you think I will be in. The centrepiece of the Garden of Vice is the Temple of Venus, and the centrepiece of the Garden of Virtue is The temple of British Worthies.

The challenge is that you must find me by 10.15am. There is unfortunately not time to get to both temples within the fifteen minutes from opening time, so you have to choose wisely... Virtue or Vice? You must make the right choice if you want to find me.

Happy hunting, see you later,

Heather

X

I cast the paper aside. I wasn't feeling in the mood for this trivia.

As the kettle came to the boil, I realised I had no idea what the time was. I rushed into the lounge and found my phone. There was no signal, but what really threw me was the time. It was 9.30. Wow, had I overslept...

I rushed back into the kitchen, and made the tea. Then I went upstairs and gathered my things and got them downstairs. I had a swallow of tea and picked up my hold-all and the picnic set. Pulling the door to, I headed for the car. It was 9.40.

What was I going to do? As I pulled out of the car park I knew I had to go right, but after that I wasn't sure which way to go to get back to the entrance to the gardens.

I drove as quickly as I dared. It was a beautiful sunny June morning again, but the roads were very narrow.

Somewhere I took a wrong turn and ended up in a farmyard. My blood presssure was rising. I wasn't really sure why I had fallen into playing Heather's stupid game, I was so cross with her. Why was she being so childish?

I eventually found the entrance and parked. The clock on my phone said it was not quite 10 am. I was slightly ahead of time. I dashed into the gatehouse. A middle aged woman was just opening everything up. She started fiddling with the cash till.

"Can I help you please?" she asked not really looking up at me.

"I don't suppose you have seen a young woman have you? She is about 30 or so with long auburn hair and very pretty."

"Er,, no, sorry I haven't. You're our first customer today."

"OK never mind. Could I have a day ticket for one for the grounds please?"

She took my money and gave me a small pink ticket and a pocket map. The clock over the door showed 10.01.

I dashed out and started walking up the gravel path. Whereas on Saturday the walk had been full of pleasure and promise, this time I felt strangled with anxiety.

I opened the map. I could see that the Temple of Venus required me to turn left at the top of the hill whereas then Temple of British Worthies I would need to turn right.

I had been thinking about which Garden Heather would be in.

Our meetings had been all about vice really. She had made the first move and kissed me. She had sent me off to Cindy, and she had arranged the trip to Stowe.

At every step I had indulged my carnal desires according to her plans, so where in that was virtue? I reached the top of the path and headed left...it was 10.06.

I broke into more of a jog along the top path, cursing my lack of sensible shoes.

It was already warm and as I picked up the pace I started to perspire. It didn't matter, there would be time to cool down when I was back in Heather's arms...

I turned the final corner and approached the Temple. My breathing was heavy.

I was half expecting Heather to be sitting on a step, giggling at the state of me but she wasn't. The outside of the semi circular building was deserted.

In the middle part of the semi circle I could see two large grey doors behind two Palladian columns. I ran to the door. My phone showed 10.14. I was on time...

I turned the handle and pushed the door open. Inside was a large room with a high domed ceiling. A naked Venus adorned it and Latin script surrounded her.

I looked around. Heather was not there. Nobody was there except me. The room was empty. I was shocked, and of course the implications of my discovery were obvious.

I fell to my knees. It was 10.15, and I was in the wrong place. How could I have chosen vice over virtue?...How could I have got it so terribly terribly wrong..

The first tears started to roll down my cheeks. I felt in my bag again for the tissues...

cranford
cranford
25 Followers