The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood five feet tall with dark brown hair cut closely to frame her ovular face. Wide brown eyes gazed at him with sizzling sensuality.

Her full lips smiled as she said, "You must be Mr. Sloan. I'm Helena Agnew, Mr. Hargrane's administrative assistant."

She extended her hand to shake his. When he took it her massive breasts shook and danced with the motion.

"Please follow me," she said, "Mr. Hargrane and some of the senior staff are anxious to meet you."

With that she turned to walk across the grand, high ceilinged front hall of the school. All around them young girls were scurrying to and from classes. All were stacked and drop dead gorgeous. Some were beautiful enough to rival Helena.

"What the hell kind of place is this?" he thought as he watched Helena's ass sway enticingly as she walked.

They came to a door at the far end the grand hall. Helena opened it for him to reveal what appeared to be a small office with a door at each wall.

Pointing to a door directly across from them Helena said, "That's Mr. Hargrane's office. Go right in. They're expecting you."

As Alan stepped into the office Wilton rose to greet him. He crossed the room and shook Alan's hand vigorously.

"Welcome, Alan," he said with a big smile, "We're so pleased that you agreed to meet with us. Allow me to introduce our senior staff."

Alan nodded. The two elderly looking gentlemen rose to greet him while the startlingly attractive woman remained seated.

The first man was short, slightly balding, with a bulbous nose, and glasses with lenses thick enough to magnify the size of his eyes.

"This," Wilton said boisterously, "is our Chief Conditioning Consultant, Dr. Amos Memser,"

Alan shook his hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Doctor."

"Please," said the consultant, "call me Amos."

"Yes," Wilton added, "We don't stand on ceremony here with the senior staff. We work closely enough together that formalities tend to get in the way."

Alan nodded.

Turning to the other man the Dean said, "This is Zachary Byczek, our Head of Historical Studies. He'll be retiring in two weeks. He's the man you'll be replacing."

"I'll be coming in as a department head?" Alan asked with surprise.

"Yes," Wilton answered, "That's why we've been in such a hurry to get you here."

Zachary was thin, slightly taller than Amos, with an angular face topped by thick white hair.

He smiled widely as he vigorously shook Alan's hand saying, "Welcome. I hope that you'll choose to join us. From what I've seen of your resume' I'll be leaving the department in good hands."

"Thank you," said Alan.

Finally, Wilton turned to the still seated woman. "This is our Headmistress, Olivia DeMonde. She oversees order and discipline as well as approving much of the curriculum," he said.

Alan's brow furrowed as he took her proffered hand.

"Pardon me for staring," Alan said, "but, have we met before?"

"You have an excellent memory," said Olivia, smiling. It was a dazzling, almost hypnotic smile. "We have met. We were both on a panel on alternative teaching techniques two years ago at the National Educators' League conference in Cincinnati."

"That's right," Alan said, his eyes widening as the memory became clear, "You gave a presentation called 'Teaching By Example'. It was quite impressive."

"Thank you," said Olivia, beaming at the compliment.

"I remember it vividly," Alan continued, "I've actually used some of your techniques on my students. They're quite effective."

"That's wonderful news," Olivia said as she rose to her feet.

It wasn't until that moment that Alan was able to get the full impact of her beauty. She stood six feet tall. The four inch heels she was wearing brought her eye to eye with Alan. The soft, almost porcelain skin of her face featured high cheek bones, full, sensuous lips, a slightly patrician nose, a long graceful neck, and almond-shaped, hazel eyes. Her raven black hair tumbled down over strong, broad shoulders. Inside her severe business suit her massive breasts jiggled and bounced with her every movement as though they we struggling to break free of their confinement.

Beneath those she had a narrow waist, and hips just wide enough to carry the promise of erotic delights beyond the imaginations of most men and many women.

"I'll admit that I look a bit different now than I did at the conference," she continued, "I tend to dress down for such events."

"Quite understandable," Alan said with a sly smile, "You might have caused quite a stir otherwise."

"Aren't you sweet," she purred. Then she added, "I was quite impressed with your talk on humanizing history. That was what got you on the candidates list for Zachary's position."

"Thank you," Alan said.

"Do, please, consider joining us," she said as she glanced down at the impressive impression his still flaccid penis made in his trousers, "I'm certain that you will be a large asset to our little school."

"Now that the introductions have been made," said Wilton, "Let's get down to business."

"Quite right," said Amos as each of the senior staff members headed for the door, "You two need to talk."

All left swiftly except for Olivia who paused to take on more glance at Alan.

"Have a seat, Alan," said Wilton when everyone had gone, "You probably have dozens of questions."

"True," Alan said as he sat down, "I suppose the first one I should ask is 'What is a Chief Conditioning Consultant?' That title hit me as kind of odd."

Wilton chuckled and said, "You're going right to the nub of the matter. Aren't you?" Then, looking more serious he explained, "We are a very specialized educational institution. We teach our students a variety of disciplines. We have turned out genetic researchers, legislators, even corporate executives. But, there are two things in which each of our young ladies are trained, obedience and carnal expertise. Dr. Memser's job is to develop newer and more efficient techniques for achieving the former."

Alan's eyes went wide as the phrase "sex slaves" raced through his mind.

"Judging from your expression I would guess that the somewhat cruder description of what we do has just occurred to you," The Dean said.

Alan nodded.

"It's nearly everyone's first thought. But, it's only partially true," Wilton continued, "We are part of a much larger organization which is dedicated to changing the world, we like to think, for the better. You'll learn more about that as you go along in our school.

Be that as it may, we are not, in the absolute sense, enslaving these young women. They make their own career choices, for example. Our job is to see that they are given all of the tools and knowledge they require to rise to the top of their chosen fields. We make it possible to be the best they can become, to use their talents and abilities for the betterment of themselves and society."

"So why do you need the obedience and the carnal expertise?" Alan asked.

"To keep their talents and expanded knowledge in our possession and under our control," Wilton answered simply.

For no reason that Wilton could determine Alan Sloan suddenly doubled over with laughter. Wilton gazed at him with astonishment.

"I've seen many reactions to that explanation over the years," Wilton said with irritation, "outrage, disbelief, eager agreement, and even wild-eyed wonder. But, you're the first one who ever found it funny. Would you, please, explain?"

Regaining his composure Alan said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive. It's just that, while I'm a teacher by profession, I'm an historian by training and inclination. I can't begin to count the number of wild, elaborate, sometimes downright silly conspiracy theories I've encountered in my studies, each claiming that there was some secret organization that was either controlling the world, or was trying to gain control of the world.

There's been the Tri-Lateral Commission, The Masons, the Scientologists, any one of a thousand mutations of communism, and some things that are too ridiculous to mention.

I've always regarded such ideas as preposterous to the point impossibility. Yet, here I sit being offered a job by just such an organization. The irony was just too much."

Wilton smiled then joined Alan's mirth.

"I hadn't actually thought of it that way," he said, "but, you have a point. I suppose that, under those circumstances, laughter might be the only reasoned response."

When they were both able to calm down a bit Wilton said, "That's precisely the kind of original thinking and unique viewpoint that we need here. Will you take the job?"

"I'm not sure that I have much choice," Alan said.

Wilton looked at the young teacher quizzically.

"Well," Alan continued, "you could hardly let me walk away knowing even what little I know about the school. Could you?"

"I understand your concern," Wilton responded earnestly, "and you are quite right in thinking that we could not let you walk around in the world knowing what you know."

Alan froze in his seat gripping the arms of it tightly.

"But, our method of solving that little problem are not as extreme as what you are, no doubt, thinking," Wilton said with what he hoped would be taken as a reassuring smile.

Alan's entire body remained stiff.

"We don't kill people," Wilton said, "That sort of thinking is antique to the point of barbarism.

What we will do, and I'll ask that you hold your response until you've heard me out, is a small electronic procedure which will effectively erase our existence from your mind. It's completely painless and will have no long range ill effects. You'll be a bit absent minded for a few days right after the procedure, but other than that your mind and memories will remain fully intact."

Alan relaxed his grip on the arms of the chair slightly and said, "Then I just go back to the job search."

"Nonsense," said Wilton, "Talent and progressive thinking like yours should not be wasted. We'll install you in a good university, with tenure I might add, so that you can use your considerable skills productively."

Alan relaxed.

"Well, that doesn't sound so bad," he said.

Wilton looked at his applicant carefully. After a long silence he asked, "Am I correct in assuming that you still have some reservations?"

"Yes," Alan said, "It's about the control thing. I mean, is it absolutely necessary to make these girls sexually subservient?"

"Yes. It is," Wilton answered.

He shuffled through the papers on his desk for a moment. When he found what he was looking for he asked Alan, "You had a small encounter this weekend with a woman named Kathrine Zinful, did you not?"

"You know about Katy?" Alan asked incredulously.

"We do," said Wilton, "In fact we arranged for her, shall one say, unique behavior that day."

Alan stared at the Dean in amazement.

"How?" he asked.

"That's a bit of a long explanation," Wilton said, "If you decide to join us I'll get Amos to explain the tech to you."

Alan nodded, still dumbfounded.

"Do you recall having achieved any sort of epiphany during your encounter with Ms. Zinful that day?" Wilton inquired.

Alan nodded again.

"There was a moment, when I was completely" he paused to search for the right word, "possessed by the passion, that I suddenly felt as though everything was right. The universe was finally in its proper order. Each of us were exactly where we ought to be, I in command and Katie on her knees."

"How do you feel about that?" Wilton asked.

"In the moment," said Alan introspectively, "it was amazing. I've never felt anything like it. I felt to be in possession of absolute power.

After the fact it scared the hell out of me."

"Exactly," said Wilton firmly, "I had the same response the first time I felt that. It's a completely normal, reasonable response, during and after."

Alan looked at Wilton in confusion.

"You experienced something that you had never imagined before," Wilton explained, "It was a completely alien set of thoughts to you. It was that combined with a sense of the absolute truth of the thought that scared you later.

It goes against anything you may have been taught about the relationship between men and women. It goes against most of what you have believed about women throughout your adult life. However, in that moment of epiphany you suddenly understood how things should be.

You must understand that we do everything possible to enhance and promote the intelligence and abilities of our students. When we send them out into the workplace we make damned sure that their compensation is equal to that of their male colleagues, and that their path to advancement is just as clear.

But," he paused for effect, "we also ensure that they understand, accept, and even enjoy their place in the scheme of things, on their knees in worshipful obedience to men."

Alan sat in stunned silence. Part of him wanted to deliver a strident, feminist argument against what Hargrane had just told him. Part of him wanted to shout that such an order couldn't possibly be right. But, he knew, deep in his bones that it would pointless. He had experienced the peace, satisfaction, and power of having a woman, screaming in subservient passion, doing what she was told without question, obeying every whim, and loving every moment of it. It was simply impossible to have any argument to refute it.

The only response he could manage was to nod. Wilton sensed that the younger man was still struggling with the power issue. He decided that it was time to deliver the rhetorical coup de gras.

"I have one other thing to show you which I believe will convince you, once and for all, to join us," said Wilton.

Wilton pressed a button on his intercom and said, "Helena, would you bring in Ms. Tanaka, please?"

"Yes, sir," came Helena's voice from the speaker.

The Reiko Tanaka that Helena ushered in was very different from the one who had been presented to Amos two days earlier. This time around, rather than the school girl's sailor suit, she was dressed in a standard business suit similar to the one that Olivia had worn. Like the sailor suit, however, the business attire could do little to hide her rather startling bodily dimensions. There was no way to mask her ponderous bustline or wide, womanly hips. Unlike her presentation to Dr. Memser her demeanor was that of dignified professionalism rather than child-like servility.

"This," said Wilton proudly, "is Rieko Tanaka. She will, for the time being, be your administrative assistant."

"For the time being?" Alan asked.

"Should she fall short of your needs let me know and we can quickly find a suitable replacement," Wilton answered, "That is never a problem."

Alan nodded.

"By the way," Wilton added, "don't let her face fool you. She's twenty-three years old and will graduate in June."

"I was about to ask," said Alan.

Wilton smiled indulgently and handed Alan a manila folder.

"This is her current transcript," Wilton said, "You'll find that she has much to recommend her."

Alan buried his nose in the papers. It gave him a way to do something besides staring, slack-jawed at her monstrous breasts.

"Reiko," the Dean said, "tell Mr. Sloan a little about yourself."

Reiko rattled off her age, GPA, typing speed, and her general office and organizational skills.

Looking at her transcript Alan observed, "You're a history major."

"Yes, sir," said Reiko, "I've taken a particular interest in Asian history."

"No surprises there," said Alan.

"Is that going to be a problem," said Wilton with undisguised concern.

"Are you kidding?" Alan said brightly, "That's perfect. My expertise is primarily in North American and European history. I know very little about Latin American or Asian history, sad to say. Having someone in the office who knows the Asian stuff will be very helpful. What she doesn't recall off the top of her head she will, at least, be able to tell me where to go to look it up."

Wilton nodded, smiling.

"I can also be helpful as a research assistant," said Rieko.

"Good," said Alan enthusiastically, "That's perfect."

"Good call, Amos," Wilton thought, "This might just work out after all."

"There is one other service that Ms. Tanaka can provide," Wilton said.

"Oh?" Alan asked.

"Well," Wilton continued, "even with what little you've seen of the campus and our student body, you might well be able to imagine that working here could prove a bit, shall we say, stressful to the average healthy male."

"With the student bodies I've seen so far you're probably right," Alan said with a smirk.

Wilton laughed and said, "I think you're going to fit in perfectly at our school, Alan. You certainly have the right sense of humor."

"Thank you," Alan said.

"Toward that end, part of Ms. Tanaka's duties will be to help you relieve your stress." Her turned to Reiko and said, "Would you be so kind as to demonstrate what you can do, my dear?"

"Yes, sir," the young Japanese woman said as she removed her suit jacket and dropped it to the floor.

Alan gasped in astonishment as the huge mountains of flesh beneath her blouse quivered with her movements. As she began to slowly unbutton her top Alan realized that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her huge bosoms were dancing freely behind that thin barrier of fabric. Almost all the blood in his body rushed to his cock until his foot-long hotdog was hard as steel in his trousers.

Reiko, at first was focused on the task of turning this man on. It was what she had been meticulously conditioned to do. It was the most fundamental part of her training. But, that changed when she saw the massive lump in the man's trousers. She had never seen a cock that big except in videos or pictures. She had never thought that such an appendage could actually exist in reality. Though she had been programmed to moisten at the very thought of an erection, that long thick bulge was making her tight pussy drool as it never had before.

When she opened her blouse and dropped it to the floor Alan was flabbergasted. Despite their size her conical breasts rode high and proud on her chest. They would have been startling on a woman of normal height. On the petite Asian beauty they were nothing short of spectacular. He wanted to chew, suck, and bite them until she screamed with pleasure. He wanted to fuck them raw then shoot his ball cream all over her sweet face.

"What do you think?" Wilton asked with a knowing smile.

"Wow!" Alan responded. To Reiko he added "You are nothing short of amazing."

Though she had been conditioned to have a small orgasm every time a man complimented her, she had never experience on this big from one before. It made her curvy body vibrate with its impact. Her nipples hardened into little pebbles.

"Thank you," she managed to say breathlessly.

"May I?" Alan said to Reiko and Wilton.

"By all means," said Wilton.

"Please," said Reiko, staring at the lengthy impression of his cloth covered manhood.

Alan began to unbuckle his belt. Reiko ran to him, dropped to her knees, and said, "No. Please, let me do it."

Alan nodded.

As she began to unfasten his belt she found that she was having trouble making her hands work properly because she was so eager. She had never been this hot for a man before.

Her late patron had been a large, swarthy, Turkish millionaire. Although she was unaware that it was because of her conditioning, she had loved him deeply. She was certain that, in his way, he had loved her as well. She cried for days when he died.

Since then she had been with several men, most of them faculty members for her quarterly evaluation. She had quite liked some of them, particularly Dr. Memser. No man had ever approached her as worshipfully as he had. But this man was different somehow.

She had never experienced such a desperate need. When she finally got his trousers undone he stood up to lower them. She gasped in shock and awe when she saw his stiff pole. At once she was excited and a little frightened. It was even bigger than it had seemed as a bulge in his trousers. But, she knew she had to have, to please it, to serve it.