The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan looked down at the young woman. She seemed so fragile and helpless kneeling before him. At six foot four he towered over her. As she grabbed his thighs to nuzzle his balls he suddenly felt that same rush of power similar to what he had felt with Katy. But, this was different. With Katy it had been a rush and an instinct, a random thought which had temporarily governed his actions. With Reiko Tanaka it was a knowledge gained rather than an intrusive urge. He knew, deep in his bones, that his control over her would be absolute and she would love it. She would beg for it. She would live for it. There was no turning back.

Wilton lazily fondled one of Helena's huge tits as he watched Alan and Reiko. He saw the look in the younger man's eyes. He knew that Alan had passed the point of no return. Yet, there was something slightly different in the look, something that Wilton had never seen before and couldn't quite identify.

Alan gazed down at Reiko and nodded. She knew exactly what he wanted. She didn't know how or why, but she certainly knew what. She began to lovingly lick his balls.

For his part Wilton had shed his pants and was sitting in his office chair with Helena's head happily bobbing in his lap. He watched the other two with growing surprise. He had never seen a teacher and an administrative assistant bond so quickly. They had barely touched each other and already appeared to have advance to a level of non-verbal communication that he had rarely seen even in pairs that had been together for years.

There was obviously much more to this young man than he had thought, possibly much more to Reiko as well.

Reiko looked up at her new master plaintively as she bathed his heavy gonads with her tongue. He smiled. With that unspoken permission she began to lick her way up his stiff shaft. Alan moaned deeply as she planted a big, sloppy kiss on the head of his cock. Slowly and carefully she took the mighty staff into her mouth and worked her lips downward.

The soft, moist pressure of her movements was driving Alan crazy with lust. Nobody had ever sucked him like that before. Her lips formed a tight seal around the shaft as her tongue gently massaged the underside of it. He wanted to grab the back of her head and start fucking her face. He knew, however, that doing so could be dangerous to a woman who wasn't used to his size. He held back and let her go at her own pace.

When his cock hit the back of her throat she began to choke. Alan, reluctantly but quickly, pulled his raging hardness from her mouth.

She looked up at him as though about to apologize.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself," he said softly, "Take it slowly. There's no need to try to take it all at once today."

Reiko nodded obediently. She was ecstatic. This was the first time any man had ever expressed concern for her comfort. This man would care for her. She would be safe with him. It made her all the more determined to take his entire length, to conquer the limitations of her own throat. It was the only way that she could properly worship her new god's holy appendage.

Wilton watched with growing fascination. Sloan was a very unusual fellow. He also knew that he and the senior staff had chosen the right man. If he was showing this much concern for a woman who was, in practical terms, his personal fuck toy, then he would surely show the same sort of care for his students. Wilton decided to finally relax and enjoy Helena's exquisite blowjob.

Alan sat down. Reiko tried again. She slid her lips slowly down the shaft with her tongue dancing 'round and 'round on it. Alan moaned and shuddered. Smiling inwardly at the reaction, she felt the head of her master's staff hit her throat. She began using everything she had ever been taught about fellatio. She closed her eyes to concentrate on relaxing her throat muscles. She breathed through her nose. Slowly the meaty pole slid into her throat. It took several minute, but she finally felt her nose hit his pubic hair. She had done it! She had taken him all down. She wanted to try one more thing. It wouldn't be easy with so much cock lodged in her throat. She wasn't sure if she could do it, but she had to try. Reiko swallowed twice.

Alan lurched in his chair at the sudden extra pressure on his pole. He had never felt anything like it. He was amazed. Not only had this tiny girl taken his full length, but she was massaging it with her throat muscles.

"So good," he moaned, "so good."

Reiko trembled as a wave of pleasure shot through her at the compliment.

At a snail's pace she slid her lips back up to the head of his cock then painstakingly slid it back down. With each stroke she went a little faster until her head was joyously bobbing up and down on her master's meaty prod. Alan groaned as he stroked her hair. He had never received head like this. This girl was nothing short of phenomenal.

Suddenly her mouth pooped off of his cock as she looked up at him and implored, "Mr. Sloan, would you, please, fuck my throat? I know you want to."

"Are you sure?" Alan asked, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she answered, "I'm used to it now. Please, fuck my throat. Take possession of it. Please, own me."

Alan stood up to carefully place the head of his granite-like staff against her lips. She opened her mouth and he slowly pushed himself in. They both knew that this was it. This was the act that would seal them to each other. Reiko grabbed his butt cheeks in her tiny hand in an attempt to push him farther into her moist oral cavity.

Alan suddenly pulled his dick out of her mouth and slapped her hands away. He stared down at the woman.

Reiko's eyes went wide with the realization of what she had done.

She lowered her head and murmured, "I'm sorry."

Alan gently put his hand under her chin, lifting her head until their eyes met.

"It's alright," Alan said softly, "It's nice that you're so eager. But, this must happen in my time at my pace. Is that clearly understood?"

Reiko nodded and assumed a more servile position. She knelt with her hands clasped behind her, her shoulders thrown back, and her big tits thrust out.

Alan reached down to fondle one of those conical wonders. It was surprisingly firm given its size. The young Japanese girl moaned. She could not help but to lean into the caress. His large, strong hand felt so good on her tit. This was her place, not just on her knees before a man, but on her knees before this man. She had found her match, her deity, her true master.

Alan knew it, too. He realized that there was no return ticket on this flight. What he was about to do would permanently bond him to this incredible young woman. All of his reservations had vanished. He felt a level of power the he had never imagined possible. Some of it, he knew, came from deep inside him somewhere. But, the rest of it seemed to be coming from outside of him. He didn't know where it was coming from or how it was happening. He just knew that he loved it. The universe, as a whole, was suddenly falling into place.

He held Reiko's head tenderly as he slowly slid his powerful scepter through her soft, waiting lips. He pushed it carefully into her throat until her nose was, once again, buried in his pubic hair. He waited. When he was certain that she was experiencing no discomfort he slowly pulled it back until just the head was between her moist lips. Then he slid it back in. With each stroke he picked up the pace.

He looked down at her and smiled. Somehow she knew that she had finally been given permission to act. She put her hands back on his ass to encourage him to go deeper into her eager throat.

Helena, meanwhile, feeling that she had sufficiently slickened her superior's cock with her mouth, was giving him the tit fuck of a lifetime. Wilton had rammed his hard cock between her massive melons more times than he could count, but he had never seen her go at it with such enthusiasm before. Certainly, like all of the school's other graduates, she had been conditioned to love any and all forms of sexual activity. But, this time was different for some reason. It was as though she had discovered some new pleasure in it. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, a beatific smile on her face. It was as though her entire being was possessed by this one act. He decided to work that out later. The slick, vice-like grip her tits had on his cock was too wonderful to ignore. He slapped his hands over hers and began humping her cleavage like a madman.

By that time Alan was delivering a full-out face fuck to his diminutive though huge breasted administrative assistant. He was ramming his granite-like, twelve inch cock down her tight throat with brutally rapid strokes. Reiko still clutched his butt cheeks for dear life. She was nearly giddy with anticipation, desperate to be filled with her god's blessed liquid. Silently, she hoped that some of it would shoot into her mouth rather than directly down her throat so that she could taste his manly ambrosia.

With one hand still on the back of her head Alan reached down with his other hand to maul one of Reiko's firm tits. The young woman's moan of pleasure sent rapturous vibrations up his relentlessly pounding piston. He could feel the heat rising in his bloated balls. The pressure was rapidly building to critical mass. Very soon he would nearly drown the poor young girl with a tidal wave of his viscous discharge.

Rieko knew it, too. She could feel his hot cock throbbing in here throat. Had she been able to move she might have swooned in desperate anticipation of being filled with her master's sacred liquid; her pussy was a raging cauldron waiting to boil over. She waited only for the godly climax.

Suddenly, Alan bellowed as he clutched Reiko's head to his groin. His gonads contracted tightly sending a steady stream of cum directly into the young girl's stomach. He had never cum that hard or that much in his entire life.

Had her master not had such a firm grip on her head the combination of his powerful discharge and her earth shattering orgasm would have knocked her flat to the ground. Her body trembled with the impact.

Wilton, meanwhile, was also reaching his limit. He'd fucked Helena's soft, firm melons a thousand times, but it had never felt like this. There was no sensation or feeling anywhere in his body except his breast encased cock. Nothing existed for him beyond the warm pressure of Helena's tits. The stacked sex toy was in similar condition. Her entire universe had narrowed down to the thick pole pounding through her copious cleavage. Both minds and bodies fused as one toward a singular goal, explosive orgasm. Their ragged breathing was in unison as if in a single erotic song. They were two runaway trains racing toward an erotically earth shattering collision.

Wilton roared as he felt his nuts tighten and his thick ball batter spewing all over Helena's face and tits. He kept spurting way past the point at which he would ordinarily have been finished. He shot several times his normal ejaculate. He didn't know or care where it was all coming from. He just knew that it was the most powerful climax he had ever experienced.

Helena screamed in ecstasy when the first drop of Wilton's viscous discharge hit her cheek. Her entire body shook with the force of her orgasm. Every surface of her flesh quivered and danced as though lasciviously possessed.

At the end both of them momentarily blacked out and slumped into little, crumpled heaps, Wilton in his chair and Helena on the floor.

As Alan's ejaculation settled down from a steady stream into spurts he released his grip on his worshiper's head and pulled his cock from her throat until just the head was in her mouth.

In her mind she thanked her god a thousand times for bestowing this blessing. She was being allowed to taste his magnificent broth. Her mouth couldn't hold it all. It leaked out of her mouth to dribble down her chin and onto her fleshy torpedoes. She didn't care. She was lost in the flavor and texture of his gift. She was being allowed to taste the power of his essence and the essence of his power.

When Alan had spurted his last he slumped down into his chair. His cock left Reiko's mouth with a lewd slurping sound.

The first one to recover enough to be aware of their surroundings was Wilton. He stood up to pull up his pants as he looked down at his still dazed fuck toy. Her eyes were open, but glazed over with bliss.

As he buckled his belt and zipped himself up he began to seriously wonder what had just happened. He had the feeling that there had been some sort of fundamental change. He wondered about the unspoken but clear communication between the younger man and the student. His near psychic union with Helena was nothing short of startling. The physical and psychological intensity of, what otherwise would have been, a rather mundane sexual act had him metaphorically scratching his head. He had never imagined let alone experienced that sort of intensity or focus. Where could all that have come from?

He looked at Alan as the tall job applicant sat up straight in his chair. Reiko knelt with her head in his lap looking up at him worshipfully. Alan gently placed his hand on the young girl's shoulder. He smiled and nodded. Reiko sensuously rose to her feet to find her blouse and jacket, her massive breasts jiggling enticingly as she moved.

When Alan rose to his feet to pull up his pants Wilton noticed that there was something very different about the younger man. His stood with his back and shoulders a bit straighter and his head held higher. Alan Sloan seemed to radiate a strength and confidence that Wilton was certain had not been there when Sloan had first entered Wilton's office. It was almost intimidating.

Alan finished fastening his trousers then strode over to Wilton and shook his hand vigorously.

"Wilton," he said, "you've got yourself a teacher."

"Glad to hear it!" Wilton said with more enthusiasm than he felt, "Excellent!"

He looked over at Helena, who was just starting to pull herself together, then looked back at Alan and said, "When Helena is ready she will give you your orientation folder and show you to your temporary quarters in the faculty apartments."

"After that I should probably head back south to get my old apartment packed up to move things up here," said Alan.

"If you don't mind," Wilton offered, "we can take care of that for you. That way you can start your training period immediately."

Alan thought for a moment. An hour previously he might have balked at having someone else going through his stuff to pack it up. But, somehow he knew that it wouldn't be a problem this time. It wasn't so much a matter of trust as it was a new knowledge that he was in an ideal position to deal, swiftly and effectively, with any irregularities that might arise.

"That's probably a good idea," Alan said at long last, "Let's do that."

"Excellent!" Wilton exclaimed, "Make the arrangements with Helena before you go off to the faculty quarters."

Alan, then, turned to Reiko and said, "You, young lady, should return immediately to your classes."

Reiko frowned with disappointment at what she thought might be a rejection.

"Your duties as my assistant will be secondary to your education," said Alan, smiling, "Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir" Reiko answered with a sparkling grin as she nearly skipped out of the office.

Wilton smiled tentatively. Sloan was certainly displaying sound judgement.

Meanwhile, Helena had finally pulled herself together and dressed. She still seemed a bit dazed, but she was functional. Wilton beckoned to her.

As she leaned close to him he whispered to her, "After you've seen to Mr. Sloan's logistic needs I would appreciate it if you could keep him entertained for an hour or so, alright?"

Helena nodded and with a sly grin said, "Yes, sir. Thank you," tickled that her master was going to give her a chance at Mr. Sloan's massive organ.

With a predatory glint in her eye she turned to Aland and said, "Please, follow me, Mr. Sloan and we'll get you started."

She gave her round ass an extra wiggle as she walked toward the door.

As Alan and Helena left his office Wilton stared pensively at his phone. He had some very serious questions about what had just happened. There were three people he needed to call, but he wasn't sure which one to call first.

After several minutes he picked up the phone and began dialing.