The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Under no circumstances are you to obey any order or grant any request made by Mr. Sloan. Is that clear?" he said.

Both women nodded solemnly.

He turned to Sloan and said, "Tell them to do something."

Alan sat silently for a moment. This was what he had dreaded.

"Please," said Edwin, "if for no other reason than to humor an old man."

Alan nodded ruefully then turned to Tiffany and said, "Come here. Stand in front of me."

Tiffany's eyes widened as she started to move, in a herky-jerky manner, toward the man that her master had ordered her to disobey. Alan saw the panic in her eyes as she struggled to resist him. She looked plaintively at Mr. Starkweather. He did not acknowledge her.

Alan's brow furrowed as he not only saw, but nearly felt as though they were his own emotions, her desperation, fear, and guilt.

After she had struggled against three steps he shouted "Stop!"

She halted in mid step.

"Return to where you were," he said flatly.

The return steps were just as much of a struggle as the first ones had been for the poor woman. Maria looked on in horror and confusion. While she could see her "sister" struggling against the man's orders she couldn't understand why the blonde was failing. She trembled at the thought that she might be next.

When Tiffany had returned to her place by her master's side Alan addressed the women. He had considered issuing the next order silently, but thought better of it.

"Ladies," he said firmly, "I want you to listen very carefully to what I'm about to say."

Maria's entire body stiffened as she strove to ignore the man.

"I want you to forget that this ever happened," he said, "I want this entire conversation and incident to leave your minds. You last memory will be that of Colleen leaving the office with Mr. Hagrane. Is that clear?"

As each woman nodded the beatific smiles returned to their faces.

Edwin Starkweather stared, slack-jawed, at Alan.

"Amazing," he murmured.

Alan looked down at the floor with his hand folded. When he looked back up at Starkweather the older man had regained his composure and said, "By all rights, by all the recorded history of our people, you should not have been able to do that."

"That was what I was given to understand from the orientation literature," Alan said.

"No. No. You don't understand," Edwin said excitedly with a worried expression on his face, "At the risk of sounding like a braggart, I am considered to be the third most powerful Controller in the world. Even the combined effort of the two who are more powerful than I could not do what you have just done."

Alan gaped at the older man in astonishment.

While Edwin and Alan struggled to make sense out what had just happened in Wilton's office, Wilton was lying on his back on a bed in one of the guest bedrooms writhing and moaning in ecstasy as Colleen's soft, full lips slid up and down his stiff manhood.

Her lips formed an air tight seal around his hot pole as they slid up and down. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, licking and caressing him. Involuntarily he began humping his hips in time with her sucks.

The obedient redhead grabbed his wrists to place his hands on top of her head. Wilton got the message immediately and began humping her throat in earnest. He groaned with pleasure as his manhood invade the tight, slick channel of the woman's throat. The slippery heat of it was exquisite. He began moving faster and faster until his hips were nearly a blur launching his masculine missile in and out of Colleen's moist oral silo.

He could feel the pressure building in his bloated balls. The need to cum was becoming a desperate urgency. He rammed his cock into the woman's throat with increasing fervor.

Suddenly, Colleen sat bolt upright, leaving Wilton's spit soaked rod bobbing unsheathed.

Wilton gaped at her in near panic.

"Don't worry, Mr. Hargrane," she cooed, "I have something even better and sexier in store."

With that she lifted her massive breasts in her hands and slapped them around the man's throbbing fleshpole. Like a man possessed he fucked her fleshy fissure with merciless abandon. The feeling of the stacked redhead's tongue licking him each time he emerged from her cleavage sent him into sensory overload. The tight, smooth, firm valley between her tits became his entire world.

He grabbed her huge boobs in his hands, kneading them like bread dough, as his mighty shaft pounded them.

"Cum for me," she urged between licks, "cover my tits with you manly juice! Drench my tits."

For her part, Colleen was completely focused on her task. She surprised herself as to how much she was getting into it. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and her vaginal juices were dripping down the columns of her firm thighs. Part of it was because she had been conditioned in a school similar to Aphrodite Wendslydale to derive her satisfaction from giving it. Part of it was having been given a direct order from Mr. Starkweather to pleasure this man. But, a very large part of it was Hargrane's sheer enthusiasm. Nobody had ever gone after her throat and tits with this sort of unbridled fervor. He seemed to be in a state of rapture similar to that of a holy-roller writhing on the floor and speaking in tongues. It was startlingly arousing for her. She was so turned on she suspected that she might orgasm the moment the first drop of his semen hit her bare skin.

Becoming almost as eager for it as Mr. Hargrane, she redoubled her efforts, squeezing her copious breast flesh more tightly around the raging beast of his man meat.

"Please," she whined with undisguised lust, "please, cum for me! Give me you manly cream! I need it!"

That was all it took to put Wilton over the top. The red-haired goddess was begging him to cream her cans. Wilton bellowed like a stampeding buffalo as he began to empty his balls on the woman's magnificent jugs.

Colleen had been right. She was having a small orgasm with each spurt of cum that hit her face and tits. She held on hoping against hope that the man would still have the strength to fuck her dripping, needy pussy when he was through.

With the final spurt Wilton slumped back on the bed. As much as would have like to fuck her, he was certain that it would be impossible. He had never felt so drained yet so satisfied. But, as The red-headed goddess licked him clean he miraculously felt himself stiffening again.

12