The Application of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rog
Rog
17 Followers

"No, it feels divine, but I want your cock in there instead, I really need you to fuck me in the ass now." She replies, her tone of voice is almost pleading.

I pull out of her pussy and grip the base of the plug and gently slide it out of her before placing it on the floor. Jenna's ass it still well lubricated from the oil she used to insert the plug so I waste no further time and slowly but firmly I begin to push the head of my cock inside her. She cries out and grunts with satisfaction as the whole length of my cock slowly disappears inside her ass.

"I really like my gift." She says, her voice strained, "But it is no substitute for your cock."

As I begin to slowly thrust in and out of her tight ass, she pulls herself up on all fours and we maintain eye contact in the mirror. I reach around and cup her breasts, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples between my fingers. Jenna reaches back and begins to rub her pussy as I thrust in and out of her with ever increasing speed. She is making a lot of noise now, each time I push into her she squeals and moans with pleasure. She knows it really turns me on when she is noisy, but I don't think this is for my benefit, she is so turned on now and has little control.

Her ass feel so good around my cock, as I thrust into her she pushes back, her body language urging me to plunge inside her as deeply as I can. I begin to gather speed, urged ever faster by her body language. I can sense that she is getting close to cumming now, she is vigorously rubbing her pussy as I grab her thighs and continue to slam my cock hard into her, pulling her back against me as I do so. I feel her begin to shudder as she is gripped by the beginnings of a powerful orgasm. Her ass clenches and suddenly feels much tighter around my cock as I too relinquish control.

Jenna feels the warmth of my cum spread deep inside her ass as my cock twitches and I grunt with satisfaction. She gives herself entirely to her orgasm, shuddering uncontrollably and crying out, collapsing in a shuddering heap on the rug in front of me as her arms give way beneath her.

We lie together for a while, hardly moving while we catch our breath, but eventually I pull out of her and sit back against the end of the bed. I can see a little dribble of cum running from her ass and over her pussy, her hand is still in place against it, trapped beneath her exhausted body. I can see a look of exhausted satisfaction on her face as I stand and help her to her feet. Jenna kicks off her shoes before I lead her by the hand to the bathroom where we slip into the shower together.

Rog
Rog
17 Followers
12