All Comments on 'The Appraiser'

by ctlthrmn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
goose68cagoose68caover 17 years ago
great start

love the story cant wait for the next part to be put up

phoenix764phoenix764over 17 years ago
Horrible

crossdressing and femine domination are one thing, but operating without the consent of the patient is inhumane. The video tape is proof, and all he needs to do is go to a hospital and/or a police station and have a medical examination. A search warrant will turn up the tape and DNA evidence. How would the 4 lovely lesbians explain their very active part in the mutilation of another human being? I think 5 - 15 years in the slammer, ruined careers, everything they own is sold and given to this guy, and becoming registered sex offenders in just what the doctor ordered. The 8th admentment for cruel and unusual punishment should be thrown out the windows for these people, and torture should be brought back - maybe they would make great experimental bodies for medical students to perform surgery on - without anesthesia of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how two different comments can be. I think it shouldn´t be taken so seriously as critic number one did. Yes, of course if this would happen in real life things would be completely different and yes the critic is right. On the other hand side this is a fantasy and fiction storysite so stories get written which are horrible for one and great for others. Well, of course the author has to live with good and bad comments. Maybe it was really a bit on the heavy side but overall Brenda is going to be happy with what she has now. Brenda had been on a roller coaster of emotions and humiliations throughout the story and i simply loved that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
True

True, it's a matter of taste of what you find tasteful in a story or not - after all it is fiction. So whatever rings your bell and so forth. But like the other poster, the forced operation and emasculation ruined this story for me. I would have preferred if it were his choice - even if it had been through manipulation or if it were a temporary condition that could either be reversed or made permanent by choice. Taking away that choice was what made it...unpalatable, detracting from the sensuality of the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heavy stuff...

Permanent body modifications, nonconsent, etc. It might've helped if, as readers, we could be led to believe he deserved such treatment. Left as it is, revenge is the most hopeful outcome (though of course it never happens).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
worst ever

This is not good, very ill tasting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic story

wow such an erotic story, wish it would happen to me, cant wait to see what happens to Brenda next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thats a touch to radical for me. Id be willing to exact revenge on his behalf because of the cruelty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous