The Appraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him he would have to suffer for a little bit and kissed him, driving my tounge deep in his mouth. Before he knew what was happening Lisa and Amber had secured his hands to the chair. He pulled away from my kiss and asked what they were going to do. I told him I talked to Mary today and we were going to make her fantasy and his come true.

Poor Brenda had no idea what was coming. I lit a joint and held it for him to toke. That helped calm him a bit and as he exhaled he realized that Amber had cut through the lock and chain at his back. Carol pulled his feet forward and secured them to supports that appeared out of the front of the chair, almost like an exam chair.

We cut of her skirt then her pretty panties and let her cock swing free. Brenda said she hadn't been unlocked in quite a while and and wondered if Mary said it was okay. I assured her that Mary said it was and that she was even going to get to play with it. Amber caressed her nipples and her cock started to get hard.

It was pretty impressive for a cock as it reached about 8 1/2 inches. No wonder she keeps it locked I told her. Wouldn't want that getting out too much. I untied her right hand and told her to start stroking it. Carol and Lisa joined Amber caressing and kissing her all over and I kept up a pretty one sided conversation with Brenda, passing her a joint and getting her hot.

"It's nice watching you play Brenda. Not as pretty as a woman but fun. Keep stroking it honey but don't come yet. I bet it feels soo good." I stroked it with her and squeezed a bit. I scooped some precome and wiped it on her lips. "Oh yeah Brenda it's so hard and big. Yeah, stroke it for Gayle, yeah show these dykes how a big cock works.

Stroke it like you'll never have another chance. Make it real hot. I want it to come like never before. This is your chance to to be a real man. Make it so hot for me Brenda. You have 5 hot lesbians watching you stroke it for the last time. You make it so hot for me. My panties are soaked just from watching you. Here lick my panties for me." I straddled the chair and lowered my crotch slowly to his mouth.

"Smell my pussy Brenda. Don't you wish you had one like it. Yes yes lick it baby oh yeah. Now stroke that cock. Do you want to come for us Brenda. Hmmm, yeah lick me more, oh yeah Brenda that feels so nice. Yeah now lick my ass for me." I turned around so he could tounge my rear. " Oh thats a nice tongue Brenda. Now I can watch you stroke your cock. Oh yes, stick it deeper in my ass. Clean me all out. Now stroke it harder Brenda. Keep that tongue deep in there. Now come for us Brenda. Come on stroke it, stroke it, yes come, come like never before or again."

And she did, she came in huge gobs into a bowl that Carol held under his cock. He was twitching and panting and his tongue was still buried in my butt. He finally started to come down a bit and i gently got up. I stroked his nipples and whispered to him to open his mouth. Carol poured his come into his mouth and I put my hand over it and told him to swallow. He obeyed beautifully and i retied his hand.

He asked to be let up but I told him no. He had his fun and now it was our turn. He said Mary wanted him kept locked up and wondered about the broken chain. I told him not to worry as Linda appeared in her sexy Halloween nurses outfit and held up a syringe. A look of fear came over Brendas face and I told him that he had his fantasy, and now it was time for his wife's. He started to squirm and try to get loose as Linda approached him. I gripped his balls tightly and urged him to sit still. Linda stuck him in the arm and I explained that it was just to help him relax a little.

As the drugs took effect Linda set up her equipment. I told Brenda that she would never need that silly chain again as we were going to fix her so she would look prettier in her panties. She tried to talk but I held her mouth shut. I told her not to worry as we were not going to remove any of her male parts.

I took my wet panties and stuffed them in her mouth and tied them in place with a stocking. We angled the mirrors so she could see what we were doing. I watched as Linda gave Brenda a shot in her crotch to numb the area a bit. She took another hypo and pulling his ball sack tight stuck it straight into Brendas testicals, one by one. Brenda almost fainted at the sight, but Amber was quick on the draw with smelling salts to keep her alert. Linda gently tucked Brendas balls up into her pelvis and I held them in place for her.

She explained that the next step was the most difficult as she pushed a strange looking tube into her scrotal sac and then another inside that tube with a piece of green mesh attached. She worked deliberatelty but sure handedly and soon removed the tubes. She explained to Brenda that the mesh was developed for hernia operations and would seal of the openings in her pelvis to prevent the balls from dropping back into the sack. She said the shots were actually a testosterone blocker to help keep the balls smaller until the mesh became permanent in about a week.

She put a drop of dermabond cement on the hole the tube made to seal them and took out a second tray.

She explained to Brenda that the reason for not needing the chain would soon be apparent. She stroked Brendas perineum then her cock asking if she could feel it. Brenda shook her head no and Linda started on the next task. She took a scraper from the tray and scrapped the skin up on the perineum and then on the bottom of Brendas flacid penis. Brenda was warned against squirmming and did her best to remain still. I'm sure she was worried about causing more damage to herself by moving.

Soon Linda pulled Brenda's cock back between her legs and looked to be checking how it would fit. She then applied a heavy coat of dermabond to the bottom side and pressed it down to her perineum. When she let go Brendas cock stayed in place. She took a suture and placed 6 or 8 stitches in each side. She said they would disolve in about a week and were there to help hold it all together until the skin had a chance to heal. She said that it should all grow together and in about a week Brendas cock would be part of her perineum.

She took the extra skin from the now empty scrotal sac and pulled it over the cock covering all but the head and its shiny gold ring. She used the rest of the bonding agent and a few more stitches to attach this in place. She held the mirror for Brenda to see her work. Brenda's eyes went wide as she saw her now totally emasculated crotch. Linda picked up one last syringe and gave Brenda a shot in her butt cheek. Linda said it was a slow release estrogen shot and with her earlier shot would help keep her from getting hard for awhile until her handiwork had a chance to completely cure.

Brenda was softly crying as Linda put her tools away and Carol cleaned her crotch. I stroked her face and whispered how she was a brave girl to take it so well. I told her I couldnt wait to see how pretty she would look in her bikini now.

Carol said she and Lisa had a present for Brenda for being so good. Lisa opened a box and pulled out her tattoo gun. A stunned Brenda could only watch as Lisa moved to her crotch and turned on her gun. 45 minutes later she had tattooed a lavender butterfly and "SISSY GYRL" in pink letters across her crotch.

We Slowly released Brenda from her bonds and let her touch herself. She seemed amazed at the work that was done. In less than 3 hours she had become a permanent sissy. Lisa bandaged her art work and I slid a panty girdle on Brenda to help keep everything in place.

I took Brenda to her bedroom and told her she would have to thank everyone for their wonderful work.

To be continued.

12