The Apprentice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat for hours just thinking desperate for Emily but not wanting to be consumed by the wickedness. Finally as it neared midnight Sara's will broke, she needed Emily again, she wanted magick, it had been strange last night, bizarre, a total shock to her system but now she knew she needed to be a mage, it was her destiny. As she pleaded for Emily's presence, her fingers slipped into her panties desperately rubbing her clit allowing the desire she had been denying all day to wash over her. Then as she rubbed herself an image of a abandoned church suddenly appeared in her mind.

Sara had to go to the church, she just knew that Emily was there. Without even thinking to grab a coat she ran out the house into the cold winter weather dressed only in jeans, Nikes and a shirt. She recognised the church that was filling her mind, it was up on the hill on the outskirts of town only a few minutes walk away.

The ruined church had been the source of ghost stories since she was child and she even heard a rumour recently that it was being used by some weird cult, something she had dismissed at the time but now made perfect sense. Emily and perhaps a few friends must be using it's religious power in rituals it would fit the story perfectly.

Running through the dark, empty streets of the town Sara quickly got out of breath but she couldn't stop to rest, not even for a moment as it would delay once again being in Emily's arms. Like the night before it was cold though not wet but Sara barely noticed as she ran, her breaths now coming in short gasps, her chest heaving, sweat beginning to form on her brow.

Then as she turned the final corner, finally ready to collapse, the road became a track leading into the woods which surrounded this part of town, she saw the church. She could only see it's dark, spire raising above the trees but it was enough, Sara felt another burst of energy and began running with renewed vigour.

As she ran down the track surrounded by large trees on both sides Sara could see flicking red light surrounding the church. As she got closer she realised it was coming from four huge bonfires lit in front of the church but she couldn't see any people. A little panic began to set in she wondered that she might be wrong and that Emily wasn't here.

But all fear vanished as she entered the clearing in which the abandoned church stood. Between the four bonfires was a large magic circle drawn on the ground at least 50 metres across in which stood 6 figures dressed in long black hooded robes, from there shapes they were all obviously men, large, muscled ones at that.

Sara's heart then jumped a beat as she saw who stood in the middle of them. It was Emily, dressed in the same robes as the men but with her hood thrown back. Sara slowed and walk to just outside the circle, trembling and scared that Emily would be angry or reject her for running away.

The six men parted and let Emily walked to stand before Sara, the men turned and looked at Sara, their faces passive.

"So you return apprentice." Emily said, her voice powerful. Sara wanted to fall to her knees but knew she must not.

"I..I..I'm sorry mistress. I was confused....upset. I..I didn't want to run.......please....I'm sorry." Sara sobbed, trying to be strong before Emily's unflinching gaze.

For what seemed like eternity Emily was silent then "Apology excepted Sara. Your first magical experience is always a difficult one, you mind and body feel forces they never have before. You have recovered quicker than most and just in time, we are about to open a gate to hell and draw power from the demons within. And you Sara, apprentice are ready to join us. Enter the circle."

A huge smile on her face Sara crossed the magic threshold which she felt open for her and then seal behind her.

"We must dress you properly first." Emily said and with a wave of her hand Sara's clothes vanished to be replaced by the same black robes the others wore. They were soft, warm and silky, utterly luxurious. Her Nikes had been replaced by leather boots with a stiletto heel that Sara thought was quite wicked. She barely suppressed a giggle when she realised Emily's magic had removed her cheap cotton bra and panties but hadn't replaced them with anything.

"Now I and my friends," Emily said a filthy smile spreading over her face, "will open and hold open the actual gate. You my sexy little apprentice will have to ensure the demons don't come through."

"How do I do that Mistress?" Sara asked.

"Simply stand by the gate and use whatever powers you need to keep them at bay." Emily answered as she and the six other mages formed a ring around the outside of the magic circle.

"Mistress I don't understand." Sara pleaded, a little of the earlier fear returning.

"You will apprentice, you will."

The mages then started chanting as Sara stood in the middle, scared and confused. As the chanting got louder Sara began to feel the magical energy's grow, swirling around her and the other mages. As before the power seemed to turn her on and she could feel her thighs becoming sticky.

Emily continued to lead the others in chant, the energies getting stronger and stronger then without any warning a huge black hole opened in the ground, the earth torn apart. Sara dived back to avoid falling in as lava bubbled up from the hole. Then black stone columns appeared pushing up in the lava. The columns were the edges of a small temple which now nearly filled the hole in the earth, a little lava bubbling at the edges. At the centre of the black temple was an altar, similar to the one in Emily's temple, the same obscene carvings but this one was made of black stone and at various points chains and manacles were attached. Sara was confused, she didn't know what to do, she certainly couldn't see any demons.

"Go to the altar Sara, that's where you can hold the demons. We'll keep the gate open." Emily shouted across the noise of the chanting, the bonfires and the lava.

Sara stepped across the lava moat onto floor of the temple, her heels clicking on the hard stone. Looking around she couldn't see any demons, she then looked over to Emily and the other mages. They were still chanting but had discarded they robes with Emily standing in the middle as the incredibly well built and good looking male mages clustered around her legs, licking her black leather boots. Sara just stared as her hand slipped under her robes towards her pussy, wishing she could join the men pleasuring her mistress.

Sara continued to watch as the scene descending into a cluster fuck, she discarded her own robes and one hand was quickly completely buried in her pussy just as Emily's had been the night before. Meanwhile Emily was on all fours, two dicks in her mouth, one her cunt and one her arse. Emily was screeching in pleasure though the men continued the all important chant. Sara was desperate to run and join in but knew she shouldn't move, a minute longer and if no demons appeared she would run to her mistress.

"So little girl you're going to stop me?" A deep, slimy voice said behind Sara.

She spun around, her fist sliding out her cunt with a slurp, her other hand trying to cover her modesty. On the altar a giant demon had appeared, Sara cried in fear as she took the monster in. He was a least ten feet tall with bright red skinned which was covered in warts and lumps. One arm ended in a vaguely human hand that had vicious, foot long claws on it, the other arm was completely replaced by three long tentacles which seemed to end in hat looked like penis heads. It's own head was almost human had two big horns on it and it's tongue, shaped like a snakes, continually flicked out. It was naked but bizarrely had no genitals, Sara didn't understand but guessed demon physiology didn't fellow normal human rules.

Sara had no idea how to stop this creature, she didn't know any magick yet and she obviously couldn't fight it. Then it hit her, it was what Emily had been alluding to all along, she'd have to fuck the demon. It was disgusting and Sara felt a little sick but she knew it had to be done and the burning lust in her pussy would certainly make it easier.

She stepped towards the demon and said "Stop you? Course not big boy, I just want to entertain you." Sara tried to sound as sexy as she could but she knew she sounded ridiculous, she just didn't have a clue how to seduce a demon.

"Well lie on the altar then little girl." The demon said as it's tongue obscenely licked around it's lips.

Gingerly Sara walked to the altar letting her feet slip out of her boots as she did so. The demon for its part continued to stare and as Sara reached the foot of the altar it's tongue flicked out further than before to about three feet in length, just long enough to slide around Sara's large chest before flicking back inside the demon's mouth. It left a slick trail of hot saliva which stunk of rotting flesh all over Sara's breasts. Sara wanted to gag but controlled herself knowing that she couldn't upset the demon.

She slowly and she hoped erotically lay herself onto her back on the altar, she then opened her legs and allowed the demon a good look of her pussy.

"Delightful! I am going to have fun with you." The demon chuckled as it strode up to the altar so that it stood between Sara's spread legs. It then opened it's mouth again and let it's tongue once again extend out. It first slapped against Sara's thigh and slowly wound it's way up her leg. As the tongue continued it's journey up her leg Sara began to tremble slightly, the demon's saliva was already dripping all over her thigh and she didn't like the sensation, let alone want the tongue inside of her.

But she had no choice and tip of the tongue soon found it's way to her opening and pushed it's way in. Despite her fears the hot tongue and the constant flowing slime felt good and she quietly moaned. The tongue began flicking around inside her and though it was quite thin and small at it's tip, the speed and force of it's flicks on her insides was quite heavenly. Even the feeling of the rough tongue sliding around her sensitive thighs felt good. Sara began grunting with each flick of the tongue and allowed her hands to began kneading her tits, tightly pressing her own ample flesh.

Suddenly the Demon pulled it's tongue out of Sara and unwound it from her leg. It then flicked it further this time slapping the tip against her cheek. Sara suddenly realised what it was doing and tried to move her head away but she wasn't quick enough and the tongue pushed it's way into her mouth. It tasted worse than it smelled and the disgusting slime quickly filled her mouth and slid down her mouth. She grabbed it with her hands and tried to pull it out of her but the demon was too strong. It continued to thrash about in her mouth, playing with her tongue and slipping down her throat.

It's quickly as it slipped in, it was removed. Sara gasped for air and tried to spit out the taste as the demon let out a huge belly laugh.

"HA HA! You are truly a marvel. Most humans would pass out with my tongue in them, you must be quite the slut!"

Sara wasn't sure if she should take that as a compliment but before she could reply the demons three tentacles which sat where it's right arm should be shot forward. The heads of the tentacles seemed not just to look like a dick but to function as one too as each was now rock hard and dribbling a greeny sort of pre-cum.

"Now the real fun begins!" The demon bellowed and as he did the tentacles flashed forward.

Sara's body was smashed against the altar as the tentacles hit her body. The first pushed right between her legs and dove straight into her still sopping wet cunt. The second much to Sara's surprise went underneath the first and painfully forced it's way into her anus. The last pushed up along her body and between the peaks of her large breasts before slapping against her face and like the tongue before into her mouth.

It all happened so fast that it took Sara several seconds to realise that that all three of her holes were full. Sure she'd fucked and sucked cock before but never in her arse and never more than one hole at a time. This was the last rational thought she managed before the tentacles pulled themselves out of her orifices and again with amazing speed pushed their way back in. Sara tried to scream at the immense mix of pleasure and pain but the tentacle cock in her mouth stopped her doing so.

This withdraw and thrust of the tentacles continued for some time and as before each time Sara was physically smashed against the stone altar but the pain was soon replaced by the pleasure and desire of the fucking. Each time the tentacles filled her holes Sara felt complete but then they would be taken from her and she would cry out in desire until again she was full, her pussy and anus each clamped around a tentacle and her mouth sucking on another.

After about twenty times Sara came with an orgasm nearly as powerful as the one she'd had with Emily. After that with each penetration she came again, each time more powerfully. Sara became less than an animal, a sweat and slime covered beast existing purely to have the tentacles within her, her cries becoming less and less human and more and more guttural.

After maybe hundred such orgasms the tentacles stopped withdrawing. Sara now in a state of near constant orgasm began humping up and down against those in her pussy and sucking and licking the one in her mouth. The tentacles began pushing further inside her, entering her womb, rectum and throat. The pleasure had became almost unbearable and she almost wanted it to stop when she felt something flowing up inside each of the tentacles.

With massive force each of the tentacles came, within seconds Sara's body was full, she though she might burst as pints and pints of demon jism flooded down her throat and up into her womb and bowels. Thankfully the demon pulled his tentacles out and the final several gallons of jism just spurted all over Sara's naked body. Sara still in a animal like state thrust her own fingers into her pussy and arse to try and keep cumming all the time with her mouth open trying to swallow more of the demon cum.

Finally the tentacles stopped cumming and the demon slowly walked off chuckling to himself. Sara her energy gone just lay on the altar unrecognisable under the gallons of jism.

To Be Concluded....

12