The Apprentices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

"And that funny thing I felt inside your vagina, on the top?" Nathan asked.

"My g-spot," Monica explained, sitting next to him on the edge of the bed.

"What's the G stand for?"

"Some doctor from antiquity, I think," Monica speculated. "Who cares?"

"You're right. I want more of you," Nathan announced, and with surprising swiftness, grace, and ease, flipped her onto her back and pinned her to the mattress. He began kissing her with a new, even more ardent passion, and his fingers attacked her pussy. His cock slid up and down in front of her opening, and he was beginning to form a notion in his mind. Monica's eyes opened wide, a look almost of fear on her face, like she was losing control over the situation. Her hand scrambled in search of something on the side of the bed frame. She tapped something once.

Nathan was rubbing the head of his dick up and down her wet slit. She tapped twice.

He had his dick at her vestibule, with nothing whatsoever to provide resistance. Monica was totally under his control and there was nothing she could do about it. He would - was going to - have his way with her. Her finger hovered over the panic button.

She pulled her hand away without tapping a third time, and instead placed her hand around the back of Nathan's neck. At that moment, he rammed his steel-hard phallus into her hot, wet cunt.

"Yes. This," was all he said. Then he began rocking slowly in and out. Monica raised her legs and wrapped them around his broad back. Nathan quickened his pace and fucked her vigorously. Again, and again, and again, each time bringing her level of arousal and pleasure to a new height. It only went on for about five minutes, but it could have been two hours as far as she was concerned.

It was something they were all taught. Don't get off on losing control. Not in this line of work. Yet Monica's complete, sweet surrender to this young, bucking stud's gyrations had rendered her powerless.

Nathan saw that even in her throes, there was something extra she needed, and he licked his thumb and rubbed her clit with it. He felt everything about her start to change at that point. Her fingernails dug into his back. Her legs gripped him more tightly. Her breathing changed and she started to bite his ears. Rather hard.

He knew what this was. What was coming.

"Nathan... oh, Nathan!" Hearing his own name from her lips, hearing it called like that, an invocation of delight, like he was a deity, it was intoxicating.

"Say it. Say that again!" he implored her.

"NATHAN! Oh, god, oh Nathan, keep fucking me. Don't stop fucking me! I... ahhh!" she gasped, and everything about her went tense.

Now, do it now, he told himself, and he let himself come. This time it was his, and he understood it, and he knew it was coming. He shouted with joy, as he and Monica sang notes of ecstasy in harmony, their climaxes moving in perfect sync.

As they came down, they settled into one another's arms. A calm contentment came over them both.

"I think I'm ready to die now," Monica said, meaning it sincerely. A remarkable thing for someone in her profession to say.

Nathan's cock was still inside her, and still hard. "Shall we go again?" He asked.

"What? Wait, let me first..."

Before Monica could say another word, she found herself bent over the edge of the bed, while Nathan figured out how to penetrate her pussy from behind. In he went. It was delectable.

Nathan marveled at how beautiful and round her ass looked from this position. Her breasts dangled and swayed, and he leaned into her to grab them both, driving himself further into her in the process. After a few minutes of pussy pounding, he pulled her up off the bed towards himself, bringing her into almost a standing position. He steadied her with a hand on each breast and took long, powerful strokes with his cock, using his legs to power into her.

Monica took a portion of her pleasure into her own hands, violently rubbing her clit while getting powerfully fucked from behind. It didn't take her long, and her screams of climax took the inexperienced Nathan by surprise. Unable to come immediately, he let her finish her orgasm while his built.

He pulled out. "Sit on the bed," he told her. She complied. "Grab it and stroke. What you did earlier."

She took him in her hand, took a few adept strokes, and closed her eyes, knowing exactly what was coming. Nathan watched with delight and powerful pleasure after a several ropes of cum coated her face, hair, and chest.

It was much better when he wanted it to happen.

To be continued...