All Comments on 'The Arctic Ch. 02'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your choice as author but disappointed that she did not panic more regarding carrying his seed. I thought maybe a small thought of specific herbs/teas to stop things or end them. Perhaps maybe a fall down the stairs. Something that might have crossed her mind on that moment. The struggle she creates seems to be less as love wins out with his offsprings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A very enjoyable read and I'm certainly looking forward to reading more.

The only point of contention that I would bring up is the complete dismissal by Nicholas of his wife being openly attacked. When she brings it up he just wipes it aside like it doesn't matter, the same goes for the insults towards her in the previous chapter by the various Wolves. The lack of action makes him seem not to really care about her at all.

tati89tati89about 8 years ago
Thank you for this chapter!

Despite a few grammar issues, this chapter has good developmental since we're moving forward with the plot. I love it that Eira is not going all stockholm syndrome. She still hates him for what he did to her father, how he killed her people, and how he mistreated her. So Nicholas has to answer to his superiors...hmmm. Now, there's more conflict and drama. Will he be able to protect Eira from his people (Tryst seems skeevy)? So far, he's been pretty stupid thinking that she would be safe there...Will the King in the South help Eira or possibly be a love interest? :P

I'm curious to see how much power Nicholas has now and what is Eira's power. Can't wait for the next chapter.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Hey girl? You disappeared again? That while you're writing a masterpiece? Please let know that the rest is coming! This stuff is great!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Need more

This was fantastic! Will you write more please?

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Well Written....

.... and up from three stars to five stars. Would note that nine months between chapters is more than a bit long -- seeing that chapter 3 as just been done. Could be that, as was commented in chapter 1, writing the character of Nicholas with his bloody baggage to eventually reconcile with Eira has been arkward?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
This had good ratings, so I thought I'd check it out.

However, the main character is too much for me. I like reluctance and some noncon, and though I don't enjoy it, I can handle a story with an evil rapist. What I don't like is the evil rapist becoming the romantic lead. Nicholas is horrible and I wish him a painful death and an unhappily ever after.

I don't think I'll be back for this story but I'll look forward to reading some of your other wok in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Arctic Previous Part
The Arctic Series Info