All Comments on 'The Arctic'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I can see it now. He's a fuckboy for a few chapters, then he starts being nice, they fall in love again, blah, blah, fucking blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@ other anon

She did her duty when it comes to not including the 'falling in love with the rapist' thing. Even when he turned out to have in his possession that prerequisited big joystick, there was no falling in love with the rapist. There was reality (stabbed and twisted) and romance (mangled beyond puree), but no magic cock syndrome. Believe me, there's nobody who enjoys the imagery of a carved open rapist more than me, but if this story is not like that, I'm already too hooked to care. This is going to be a good ride - I can feel it in my bones.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

It has everything that I love, reluctant marriage, headstrong princess, hot alpha enemy, This is gonna be awesome. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it!!

Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is he on drugs or something?

You kind of have to be deep in the cray cray to think that brutally murdering someone's people, using secrets they told you in confidence to kill your father in front of you, humiliating their people and demanding cowlike submission, violently raping their virginity, all that and thinking it can be made up.

Honestly, the unknown ending makes this work as a short non con, but if this is going to turn into one og those hundred chapter freakshows where the psycho rapist is rewarded with happily ever after, please spare us the gross and put it in erotic Horror.

adpetersen1972adpetersen1972about 8 years ago
Loved It

Can't wait for more....please

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 8 years agoAuthor
Relief

I am glad to see so many people have enjoyed. Those who didnt, can read elsewhere. I write as fast as I'm able. Sometimes the story just isn't read y yet, sorry. I can say ive at least started chp 2 XD

tati89tati89about 8 years ago
Love it!

I for one love this story...maybe because one of my kinks is revenge/angry sex. Stories where the male lead returns for some retribution are some of my favorites! I also love the sci-fi aspect of it. Really loving Erya too. She has quiet strength and determination. Great great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed this! The only thing I thought could be better is making a flashback more clear. I had to reread it a couple times to figure out when the flashback ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lit world

Yeah,we in the lit world love a happily ever after,even with their REALLY rough start!! And yeah,@anonymous,he is a jerk. But,it's also fiction. Get over yourself. I love it,can't wait to see where this goes! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why the Orgasm ...

... After the rape? It's just not that easy to make someone come ESPECIALLY when they are in pain! The Magic Rubbing of the Clit is as pathetic a plot device as the Magic Cock. Without any prior arousal, manipulation of the clit is painful and does NOT lead to a woman's climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why read Non-Con if you don't like Non-Con themes?

First- all women aren't alike. Women can and do orgasm during rape. It doesn't take a Magic Cock. Our parts are pretty mercenary and can operate moral free.

Second-- a clitoris isn't like an old F-150 that needs to be warmed up before driving it in the winter. A clit doesn't require a warm up act. It IS the warm up act.

And most importantly--SHE'S AN ELF, NOT A HUMAN!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Yes, Noncon Is Noncon, but....

..... from a story perspective, starting noncon relationship with one that has murdered the other's family member(s) and significant others limits to such extent the credibility of so many potential lines of plot as to be self-defeating. Might try BDSM and really let the characters get nasty and hateful to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bloody rape

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much hatred to start the marriage with. Wow. How would they ever reconcile? Now, I'm intrigued with how one might end this story. Would there be a HEA ending? Or, would he just brutalise her into submission or will she gut him in his sleep (which is what I'm currently leaning towards). Not a fan of violent non-con (funny that...). But I still love non-con, the gentle loving type and yes, I am aware of the irony, but that's why I like Lit, so many romantic loving non-cons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES