The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't even want to go home after work. He sighed then pulled the business card out of his pocket. He stared at it for a minute then said aloud, "Fuck it." He picked up his phone and dialed the number. He smiled when the pleasant sounding voice answered.

"Good afternoon, First Liberty Bank, this is Sherry. Can I help you?"

"Hi, Sherry. This is Tariq Manning." Tariq greeted.

"Oh hello, Mr. Manning. How are you?" Sherry asked warmly.

"I'm fine thanks," Tariq replied.

"How can I be of assistance to you?" Sherry asked.

"Just say yes," Tariq said.

Slight hesitation. "Yes?" Sherry finally replied.

"Cool..." Tariq said gleefully.

"Uhhh, what did I just agree to?" Sherry asked worriedly.

"Remember that coffee I wanted to have with you after work?" Tariq answered. "How about today at 530pm? Deal?"

Sherry inwardly smiled to herself and half-giggled. Shit, I need to enjoy this male attention while it last, she thought. "Sure, okay. 530 PM it is," she said with a smile.

"Okay. Where at?" Tariq asked.

"How about the Starbucks around the corner from the bank?" Sherry answered.

"I'll see you there," Tariq said.

"Okay then. " Sherry replied and he hung up. She felt all warm inside and was a bit nervous but she was determined to see it through.

At 530pm, she nervously sat at a table at the Starbucks by the bank sipping on a latte and waiting for Tariq. She had already called her mother and had her kids picked up from daycare so they were good. She was a bit early so that she could get her nerves calmed down. She was excited and terrified at the same time. She was actually scared that Tariq wasn't going to show.

The shop door opened and Tariq waltzed in. Sherry was somewhat relieved that he didn't stand her up. So now we will see how this will go, she thought. Tariq smiled as he sat down in front of her. He looked just as nervous as she felt.

"So..." he began. "Here we are."

"Yes, here we are," Sherry said with a smile. She closed her eyes then shook her head. "I will admit that I was very surprised that you reached out to me like you did."

"Why is that?" Tariq asked.

Sherry gave him a sheepish look. "You know... It's not something I'm used to," she replied.

Tariq was astonished. Did this chick really say she never got hit on? "Male attention, you mean?" he asked.

Sherry nodded. "I guess it's nice to know that I still have it," she said softly.

Tariq was at a loss for words for a minute. "Wow." he finally said. "I wasn't expecting that. You look like one of those women who seem to get tired of male attention."

Sherry smiled and shook her head. "I'm just a plain girl. No one pays me any attention," she said.

"Well, you certainly have mines now," Tariq said with a grin.

"I guess I do," Sherry said. She pointed at Tariq's bare ring finger. "And you can put that back on. I already know," she said slyly.

Tariq's face turned three shades of crimson. He thought he was being slick by taking off his wedding band before he came into the coffee shop. He noticed that she was still wearing her rings. "Uhhhh... Yeah." he stammered. He went into his pocket and pulled out his band and slid it back on. He looked at her sheepishly. "You peeped me out huh?" he asked.

Sherry giggled and nodded. "How long have you been married?" she asked.

Tariq sighed and scratched his head. "Three years," he answered. "You?"

"Seven years," she replied. "You have kids?"

Tariq shook his head. "My wife isn't the nurturing type," he said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? So why did you marry her?" Sherry asked.

Tariq blinked a couple of times before he could answer. Truth be told, besides his love for her, his wife was just beautiful. But was he in lust for her or in love with her? "She's beautiful and I love her," he replied honestly.

"But you want kids right? How do you resolve that when she doesn't want any?" Sherry asked.

Tariq smiled and half-shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't expecting this but she did ask some very good questions. Why was he in this marriage? The sex? That for sure could improve but will it? And yes, he did want kids but Tonia definitely wasn't having any of that. Having kids would wreck her body.

Sherry interrupted his train of thought. "So let me ask you this. What did you hope to gain by us meeting?" she asked.

Tariq eyed her seriously and decided to be honest. "You know, I could ask you the same question." he began. "I mean, it's rare that a beautiful woman, married or not, would agree to meet a perfect stranger for coffee just out of the blue. But to answer your question and if you allow me to be totally blunt, I'm not getting what I need at home. And somehow, I don't think you are either."

Sherry looked down and smiled. "You're very perceptive," she said, nodding. "But you're right. I'm not getting the attention I need at home."

Tariq smiled slightly. "So where does that leave us?" he asked.

Sherry looked a bit nervous as she considered this. "I don't know," she replied. "I've never cheated on my husband." Even though he cheats on me on the regular, she thought but didn't say. "And I do take my marriage vows seriously." she did add.

Although he was horny, Tariq felt the same way. As bad as his home sex life was, he never considered cheating on Tonia until this week. And he took his vows seriously also. "That's one thing you and I are in agreement on. We both don't want to cheat," he said. "But I can see that you are attracted to me as I am to you."

Sherry didn't say anything at first and looked down. She finally looked back up at him and nodded slightly. "I am," she said. "I'm glad you're being cool about this. It's nice to know that someone finds me attractive. You've really lifted my spirits."

Tariq had a sad look on his face. This was going nowhere fast but he didn't want to give up. He had an idea and he felt like a turd for thinking of it but at this point, he didn't care. He was going to lay it all out there. He took her hand softly. He had never touched her before and a chill went up to her spine at his touch.

"Look..." he said. "I find it absolutely criminal that your husband neglects you. It's also very hard to believe that no other man tries to step to you but I have no reason not to believe you. Maybe it's the aura you present. I don't know. But I do know that I'm attracted to you and I want you. I can respect your wishes though. So I have a suggestion that maybe we can both get what we want."

Sherry looked at him. She slipped her hand away and crossed her arms in front of her. "I'm listening," she said.

Tariq smiled. "Let me get us a room," he said then held up his hand as he could see her starting to protest. "Hear me out. Let me get us a room with two beds. Or one very big bed. If you are as backed up as I think you are, you like to touch yourself. I want to watch you do that. And you can watch me."

Sherry blinked a few times as she comprehended what he was suggesting. She began to think about it and the idea started to appeal to her. We could keep our hands to ourselves, she thought. He's sexy, very sexy. Nice hard body. And I can watch him do his thing. It would be like watching a live porn movie. She subconsciously smiled and Tariq saw her. He smiled too as he thought his idea won her over.

"What do you think?" he asked.

Sherry looked at him. "And you'll be able to keep your hands to yourself?" she asked.

It was a fair question. He wanted to bend her over the table right there and go at her but of course, he wouldn't do that. He had enough discipline to do what he suggested and that's it. It wouldn't be cheating. Would it?

"I think I will be able to. If you would be able to," he added with a sly grin.

Sherry looked at him with an uneasy smile but she did want to do it. As tired as she was of getting off by her own hand, she could do it again for him. If he could be trusted enough to do this for once, maybe they could go farther another time. If she got up the nerve.

"Okay. Let's do this," she said evenly.

Tariq smiled and pulled out his smartphone. There was a Hampton Inn on the other side of the city and he did a search for it. Once he found it, he reserved a room there. "Okay. I booked us a room on the other side of town. Give me about an hour. I'll text you the address and the room number and you can come up." he said.

"Okay," Sherry said.

Tariq got up and smiled at her. "See you soon," he said and walked out of the coffee shop.

Sherry watched him leave and she sat there. Suddenly there were butterflies in her stomach and a cold sweat broke out across her body. She stared stupidly at her own smartphone and hoped her husband wasn't tracking her texts or calls. Nah, she thought. He didn't give a fuck about her. Nor did he think she would ever cheat on him. Maybe she should fuck this dude. Why not get some REAL pleasure from this?

She shook the thought from her head. No, we stick to the game plan and see where this goes. But she knew she was already weakening. She closed her eyes and pictured Tariq laying there naked on the bed. His thick dick glistened as he jerked himself off watching her. She began to get very moist in her middle and it warmed. She felt her nipples stiffen in her bra and she fought not to touch herself right there in the coffee shop. She opened her eyes and shook off the thoughts. Whoa girl, she told herself. Soon. Soon...

Tariq raced to the hotel and went to the front desk to check into the room. When the clerk asked him if he wanted one bed or two, he hesitated. "A king size bed, please," he said. I can tell her they didn't have any rooms with two beds, he thought. The clerk gave the room key and he headed for the elevator. He looked at the key. Room 321.

He got off the elevator on the third floor and went to the room. He entered it and looked around. It was a nice room and the bed big and spacious. He sat down at the edge of the bed and began to think. Should he undress now or wait until she gets here. He wanted to get naked now but he convinced himself to wait until she got here, if she even shows up. He grabbed his phone and sent Sherry a text saying he was in room 321 and the hotel's address. A minute later, he got a reply saying she was on her way.

Tariq smiled and kicked off his shoes. He had some soft jazz music downloaded on his phone and he played some of it. He laid the phone on the nightstand and waited.

About 20 minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. Tariq got up and opened the door. Sherry stepped into the room and looked around. "Nice and comfy-looking," she said.

"Yes, it is," Tariq answered. As she walked further into the room, he watched her form. She had taken off her suit jacket and held it over her shoulder. He could see how bosomy she was and how the suit skirt clung to her generous bottom. She turned to him and caught him staring. She smiled.

"Mind if I clean up a bit?" she asked.

"No, of course not. The bathroom is through there." Tariq said, pointing. He watched her head towards the bathroom and go in. He took off his dress shift but kept on the rest of his clothes and laid down on one side of the bed.

Sherry came out and saw him on the bed. He smiled at her then she smiled back nervously. "And we're not going to touch each other, right?" she asked.

"No, we're keeping our hands to ourselves. That was the agreement." Tariq said.

"Okay," Sherry said. She was nervous and she knew it showed. She wasn't turned on yet even though Tariq was sexy. He sat up and took off his undershirt and her eyes got big at his muscular shoulders and defined pectorals. She began to unbutton her blouse.

Tariq watched her undress and he subconsciously licked his lips. He was beginning to regret the limits of their agreement now. She took her time taking off her clothes and now she stood there in her skirt and bra. She looked to be at least a 42DD and her hips flared out significantly from her waist. Her husband was a straight idiot to neglect someone like her. He felt himself rock up and he tugged at his crotch.

She folded up her blouse and laid it on the chair by the desk then slowly unzipped her skirt from the back. She didn't mean to but the way she pushed the skirt down off her ass seemed to be turning him on significantly. She watched him as she bent over to step out of her skirt, leaving on only her embarrassing granny panties and her black bra. She started to reach behind her to undo her bra when he held up his hand.

"NO WAIT!!" he exclaimed. Sherry stopped and looked at him. "Just like that," he said softly. "Let's take it in stages. You look great."

Sherry let her hands down to her side and let him look her over completely. She read his eyes and turned to the side so he could see her profile. Her lips were dry as her eyes washed over his upper body and she licked her lips. He began to unbutton his slacks and he slowly slid them off. Now it was her turn for her eyes to bulge as she spied the huge bulge in his underwear. He wore boxer briefs and that made his package look even bigger. She came over and laid down on the bed on the other side, seemingly an eternity away from him.

They looked at each other but said nothing. The soft jazz music continued to play on Tariq's phone. She liked jazz but she'd rather be listening to some old 70's R&B slow jams. Tariq seemed to read her mind and grabbed his phone. He found another playlist on there and started it. Sherry smiled as the sounds of Luther Vandross's If This World Were Mine started playing.

"That's more like it," she whispered as she relaxed on her side of the bed.

They watched each other and subconsciously started touching themselves. Sherry's breathing got heavy and she cupped her breast. Her finger found her nipple through the bra and played with it. It got harder and poked through the fabric.

Tariq's hand crept over his sculpted waist down inside his boxer briefs. He held onto his thick shaft and stroked himself inside his underwear. He didn't realize he was teasing her by not letting her see his dick but that's exactly what he was doing.

Sherry couldn't take her eyes off his body and she stared at his hand down inside his underwear. His thick chocolate bar was straining to escape from its cotton prison and she could see his fingers wrapped around it. She wanted to tell him to pull it out but she didn't. She just lay there, pulling on her nipple through her bra and breathing hard. Her other hand started to creep down inside her panties and she soon found her now creamy middle.

Tariq pulled himself out of his underwear revealing his hard dick and his heavy balls. He heard Sherry breathe audibly as he began to slowly stroke himself while watching her. He caressed his balls as he stroked. His dick stood tall and wickedly curved.

She was captivated by the vision of his dick. It was long and very thick with a bulbous mushroom head. Her eyes ran down the thick vein that ran along the shaft as his hands massaged it. She felt her mouth water as she watched his other hand massage his smooth but fat balls. Wow, he must have gallons of cum built up in there. He needs to release, she thought.

She was backed up, too. Some nights, she could not make herself cum because she longed for a man's touch so badly. Now he was a beautiful one laying in bed beside her who promised not to touch her per her own wishes. What a fool she was!! What is she thinking?!?

Sherry reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She pulled it away and he got his first view of her nakedness. She had beautiful titties with her skin a soft cocoa brown with nice dark perfect sized nipples. Oh damn, I could suck on those things forever, he thought. Sherry closed her eyes and ran the stiff nipple between her fingers, pulling on them. She used her other hand to pull off her panties, struggling to get her big butt cheeks free from them. He watched her throw the wet panties down on the floor and she parted her thick chocolate thighs. She wasn't especially hairy down there; only sparsely. Her cooch was juicy, fat and very wet.

Sherry's breathing was even more labored now and she needed both hands to get herself where she needed to go. She spread herself open with one hand and fingered herself with her other hand. She massaged her wet opening and felt the slippery cream all over her fingers as they darted in and out of the hole. Tariq watched her fingers sticky and wet with her juices and they started to make sloshy sounds. FUCK, he wanted to eat and fuck her pussy so very badly. He was jerking himself faster and faster but he wasn't yet close to blasting off.

Sherry's chest rose and fell with her rapidly beating heart. She felt every nerve ending in her body explode with her orgasm and she gushed all over her fingers. She felt the cool air on her swollen clit and she massaged it, bringing herself to another tremendous nut. Oooooh shit, two of them? Damn, she thought, this was fun. She smiled as the delicious feeling washed over her. She looked at him and frowned as she saw the anguish on his face. He was trying to so very hard to cum but he couldn't get over the hump. She had to help him.

Tariq watched her sit up and she got on her knees a bit closer to him. She smiled and almost reached out to touch him but caught herself at the last second. She frowned then inched a bit closer to him. She looked at him as if she was contemplating touching him but the look in his eyes said no. Tariq was a man of his word. He would get himself there. Then she smiled at him. She leaned over top of his dick then stuck one of her fingers into her mouth deep in her throat. Tariq stopped jerking and stared at her. Sherry retched a bit and drooled a huge dollop of saliva down on his dickhead. She smiled as he started stroking faster.

Oh yeah, Tariq thought. Oh my fucking God that was so sexy what she did. He pictured his stiff dick in her hot wet mouth and he felt his balls bounce. She did not move her head and he knew he would explode in her face. "Baby, I'm gonna blast real hard," he warned.

"Do you want to cum on my titties?" Sherry offered.

Tariq's eyes bulged. "Uh... Hell yes. Can I?" he asked.

Sherry giggled and nodded. She got off the bed and came around to his side. She got down on her knees and cupped her breasts. Tariq quickly got up off the bed and stood over her. He gave himself a few more strokes then aimed at her pillowy chest. He arched his back and threw his head back as he exploded a shower of hot thick cum all over her chest.

Sherry ducked her head back and away to keep the cum out of her face. "Oh my God!!" she squealed as he completely coated her chest. "Damn I thought I was backed up." She laughed as he stood there with a look of serious relief on his face.

Sherry stood up and looked at her chest. The cum was running down between her breasts and down her tummy. "I'm going to take a shower," she announced and headed to the bathroom. Tariq flopped down on the bed.

He laid there with his hands behind his head and grinned. Did he cheat? Yes, he did. Hell, cheating is all about intent. But what he did was more like watching porn. He watched a beautiful, sexy woman get off and she got to watch him do the same thing. He was satisfied that his vows were intact.

Sherry dried herself off after the shower. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt good about herself. Other men desired her and were turned on by her. She knew now that she didn't have to put up with her husband's bullshit. Things were going to be different for her from now on. At the very least, she appealed to Tariq. She didn't know if they would ever move forward and do more but if they didn't, she would be cool with that.

She came out of the bathroom and Tariq went in. She sat down on the bed and got dressed. When he came out, she was ready to go. She smiled at him. "Thank you for this and for keeping your word. I think I really needed this, for my psyche," she said.