The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tariq smiled. "I'm glad I could make you feel better about yourself but Sherry, you are a gem. Never forget that," he said.

"I won't. Again, thank you. I'm going to leave now." she said, waving at him.

"Goodbye," Tariq said, admiring her backside as she headed for the door. She exited the room and he sat down on the bed.

He thought about it everything that happened today. He could do better than what he had. Tonia was beautiful and all but he realized his sex life wasn't going to get any better. And Sherry made an excellent point about children. He wanted them and Tonia didn't. That right there was a deal breaker. With that and her spending habits, he honestly couldn't think of why he loved her. Did he love her? Was it lust? He needed to find out. He'd need longer time away from her to assess himself then go from there. But for now, he felt good about everything. He hoped Tonia was having fun in Vegas. There will not be any more trips like that for her again. Not on his dime.

END