The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll go along with it, but there is something I need to take care of first," a said as I slid my hand between her naked thighs.

"And just exactly what do you think you're doing Mister?" she demanded with a fake scowl.

I pulled her into a long kiss to shut her up.

****

Kelly was positively ecstatic when I told her we'd give it a try.

"What caused you and Brad to come up with the idea?" I asked.

"It started out as a desire to even things out. Everything is out in the open now, but you and Carol are the only ones who have actually observed anything. We felt left out," she replied.

"I can understand that."

"But the more we talked about it the more we realized we were really curious. We came to the conclusion that watching you might really blow our minds."

"You know that in a true four-way, you and I will also have to have sex in front of them, and vice versa. Can you handle that?" I asked.

"It's not like they'll buy tickets and sit in folding chairs while we do it," she replied with a grin. "I imagine we'll start out doing it at the same time. As long as you guys can get erections with everyone watching, everything should be okay."

"I doubt that'll be a problem, but maybe I should practice getting an erection right now. Wanna fuck?"

'Why, now that you mention it, I believe I do," she declared, taking my hand and leading me toward the bedroom.

****

Later that evening, the women hit the internet while Brad and I drank beer. After a half hour of searching, they found a beachfront rental on the Outer Banks for the first weekend after Labor Day.

We all gathered around the monitor. From the pictures on the screen, the house seemed perfect. Designed for the rental market, it could accommodate a lot of people. Built on pilings for hurricane surge protection, it had three floors of living space. The first was a common area with kitchen, dining, and recreation areas. The second had four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

But it was the top floor that really captured our attention. Two spacious bedrooms occupied the back half of the house, each with a private bath, while the front half was one huge room with two king-sized beds. The two beds caused us to speculate that the room might have been designed exactly for what we had in mind. The entire front wall facing the ocean was glass. Sliding doors lead to a spacious deck. The deck was so large and the room so high up that we knew we couldn't be seen from the beach. It looked like the perfect setup to all of us so we electronically sent in a deposit.

Everyone was now at a fever pitch. Our clocks slowed down. The days crawled by. We marked them off our calendars at a maddeningly slow pace while we waited impatiently for Labor Day to come and go. None of us knew for sure how it would turn out, and we all wondered if we were about to make a lasting alteration to our arrangement.

Finally! Finally we were ready to depart. We took two cars; Kelly and I in her Isuzu, Carol and Brad in her Camry. The drive would take about six hours. We stopped at a place on the Intracoastal Waterway for lunch. We tried to be jovial and lighthearted but each of us was a little preoccupied with thoughts about what was going to happen later that night. We finished our lunch in silence.

Brad caved in first. "How should we do this? How do we start?" he asked. No one answered him at first. Surprisingly, Carol took the lead, probably because it was her husband who threw the question out on the table.

"Scott and I understand your need to even things up so I think we should get that part out of the way first. Tonight we get into those beds and do what we've been doing for more than a year; we fuck. When we feel the urge to watch what's going on in the other bed, we watch. What we see, and how we feel about it, will set the tone for the rest of the weekend. If it works, we're off to the races. If it doesn't, we enjoy the beach, go home on Sunday, and pick up where we left off."

Her speech was met with silence for a few moments while we all considered our responses.

"I agree," said Kelly. It's the most direct solution. Nicely done."

"Me too," I offered. "Brad?"

"I like it. I certainly can't think of anything better. I've got the tab," he added, getting up from the table.

"One more thing," said Carol as we gathered in the parking lot. "Let's pair up now and stay that way for the rest of the day. It'll make it easier for all of us later on. Scott, you come with me. Brad, you get into Kelly's car."

"Yes Sergeant," Brad replied, making us all laugh and easing the tension.

"I'm impressed," I told Carol as we resumed our journey, following Kelly and Brad down the highway. "Kelly and I were wrestling with that issue all morning but couldn't come up with anything that wasn't too complex. Good headwork on your part, and I admire your organizational skills."

"I'll feel compelled to remind you that I am a highly trained flight attendant, well-versed in handling tricky situations," she replied with a radiant smile.

"How do you think it will go?" I inquired, asking the question that was one everyone's mind.

"I think we'll be just fine. You and I are going to get into that bed tonight. Then you are going to fuck me like you have in all those hotel rooms around the country. You will make me cum and I'll make a lot of noise, just like I always do. From time to time we'll take a peek at what they're doing. I have a hundred bucks that says they'll be doing whatever it is they do when we're out of town. As for tomorrow's activities, we'll just have to wait and see."

"Maybe this is going to be fun," I said, now looking forward to the night ahead.

"I think it will. At the very least, it will satisfy a lot of curiosity."

An hour later we arrived at the rental agency, paid the remainder of our rental fee, and picked up the keys. Twenty minutes later we pulled into the driveway of our weekend getaway.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Brad as we entered the first floor. "This is better than the pictures."

"It's a freaking mansion," exclaimed Kelly.

We went inside and slowly worked our way upstairs, exploring every nook and cranny, finally arriving at the top floor.

The two back bedrooms were more than adequate for sleeping so we shifted our attention to the room in front. It was bigger than it looked on the computer and it was everything we expected. The two beds were about six feet apart, each flanked by nightstands on either side of the headboards. A tray ceiling contained hidden lights that would prove useful for soft illumination later on. A table with four straight-backed chairs was placed near one side wall next to a wet bar while two overstuffed chairs sat near the opposite wall.

The view was perfect. We stepped out onto the deck and were pleasantly assaulted by the cool salt air blowing in from the Atlantic Ocean. All of us breathed deeply.

Each end of the deck contained an outdoor bamboo seating arrangement, each featuring a huge mama-san chair. I had not seen one in years. Kelly and I had one when we were first married. It was large enough for two people to enjoy a variety of sexual activities in comfort. The sight of the chairs triggered flashes of memory from our past.

"I was thinking about Carol's solution after lunch and I have a few things I'd like to add," said Kelly suddenly.

"Go ahead," Carol prompted.

"I think we should continue our current pairing throughout the evening, as much as possible acting as though the other couple doesn't exist. Seeing each other together, but not interacting unless absolutely necessary, will help us grow accustomed to the idea of what's going to happen later. It will also allow us to call the whole thing off before any damage is done if anyone changes their minds. And it will only take one of us to end the whole thing. Either we're all in or we're all out. "

"Perfect. I agree." announced Carol. "I've been thinking about how we could gracefully pull out of this if someone feels the need."

"There's more," continued Kelly. If we continue, Brad is going to fuck me tonight and Scott is going to fuck you. But when we're done, I'm sleeping with my husband. So you and I are each going to go choose one of those bedrooms in back and start unpacking. After that, Brad and I are going for a walk on the beach. You and Scott are on your own. Later we'll go out to dinner somewhere by ourselves. When we return, we'll have a few drinks at one end of the deck until bedtime. You and Scott can have the other end of the deck."

"Excellent idea," Carol replied, nodding her head in agreement. "Let's get started."

I winked at Brad and he grinned. It was obvious to both of us that everything would be okay as long as we did exactly what we were told. The women were in obviously in charge. We'd be foolish to interfere.

"Why don't you guys go get our bags and the booze," Kelly suggested, "and then come find us in our rooms.

When we got back upstairs, Brad and I carried the alcohol and mixers over to the wet bar. The women had been busy in the few minutes we had been gone. Both beds had been stripped down to a fitted top sheet and a couple of pillows. The excess bed clothing had been hidden away somewhere.

When I closed the door to our room, Kelly moved into my arms. We kissed for a long time. Finally, she broke off the kiss and stepped away.

"That's it. We don't touch each other until we are once again in here at the end of the night, regardless of how things turn out in the other room," she said.

"Any second thoughts? I asked.

"Of course. And I'm betting everyone else is having them too. We'll just have to see how things go."

Kelly and I finished unpacking our belongings and walked out into the hallway just as Carol and Brad emerged from their room.

Walking barefoot together out onto the beach, we paused for a moment. Carol and Kelly moved far enough away to be out of earshot, leaving Brad and me to ourselves, and held a brief conversation. When they returned, we split up, Carol and I heading north, Kelly and Brad heading south.

We must have walked for a couple of miles, holding hands, our cuffs rolled up, splashing in the shallows like kids, frequently stopping to kiss like teenagers. Being at the beach was a treat and we had a wonderful time. We did not discuss the evening ahead.

When we turned to head back, we could see a handful of people down the beach, too far away to determine if Kelly and Brad were among them.

We strolled along, my arm around Carol's waist; soon close enough to spot Kelly and Brad walking arm in arm. They reached the house before us and were soon out of sight. After lingering on the beach a while longer, Carol and I strolled up to the house. Kelly and Brad had gone somewhere in the Isuzu, presumably out to dinner.

****

Carol and I opted for a glass of wine before heading out to dinner ourselves. We leaned against the deck railing, staring out to sea and sipping our wine.

"What were you and Kelly talking about before we began our walk," I asked, having suppressed my curiosity on the beach when Carol didn't bring the matter up.

"I was just getting ready to tell you about that. We were establishing a signal to use if either of us decides to stop everything at the last minute. Here's how it will go. When we are ready to begin, probably about nine or ten o'clock, you and I will go into one bedroom. Kelly and Brad will go into the other. We'll do all our bathroom stuff. When we're done, you guys can wear towels if you're bashful, but Kelly and I will each put on a pair of panties."

"Why bother?" I asked with a lascivious grin. Carol never wore anything to bed with me except her skin and I had no intention of letting her wear panties for very long.

"We believe you and Brad will follow our lead, although either of you can stop everything simply by speaking up, just as Kelly or I can. But if we get as far as climbing into bed together, the panties serve as the final failsafe device. Nothing will happen until both of us have allowed you gentlemen to remove our panties or we have removed them ourselves."

"I don't get it."

"It provides the last opportunity to stop what we have set in motion. If either one of us decides to stop the game, we will keep our panties on. If we both take them off or allow their removal, you and Brad will be free to continue."

"Actually, that's pretty clever. Second thoughts?" I asked.

"Absolutely, and I know you're having them too. What we are about to do may change everything. If I decide the changes will not be for the better, I won't hesitate to pull the plug on the whole business. I hope you will do likewise if you reach the same conclusion. I have no idea what Kelly and Brad are thinking."

"Even though this was their idea, I know Kelly is having second thoughts," I said.

"I'm sure Brad is having them too. So...let's all move ahead with this and the final decisions won't have to be made until the last minute. Now, I'm hungry enough to eat an entire cow. I'm going to change into a dress and then you had better take me to dinner before I faint."

****

We spotted Kelly's Trooper at a restaurant about a mile down the highway from the house, so we drove for another few minutes until we found a place that looked reasonable.

Dinner was a pleasant affair. The food was good and I felt relieved that the women had installed a relief valve into our plans for the night. Carol was totally relaxed, so I knew she was relieved as well. I hoped the plan was providing the same sense of relief to Kelly and Brad.

It was dark when we got back to the beach house. As we pulled into the drive, we could see Kelly and Brad by the rail up on the deck, drinks in hand. He had his arm around her waist and she had her head on his shoulder. Kelly had also chosen a simple dress for the evening.

As we reached the top of the stairs to the upper level, Kelly passed us in the hallway, apparently heading for our bedroom.

"Will you fix me a martini, please?" requested Carol. "I need to use the facilities."

"Coming right up," I responded, suspecting that she had something else to discuss with Kelly.

When Carol joined me, we went to claim our end of the deck. Kelly joined Brad moments later and maneuvered him into the corner.

Relieving me of one of the drinks, Carol did the same to me. I figured Brad and I were about to learn the results of the ladies' discussion.

"Listen to me," she started. "When we finish these drinks, we are going to gets into these huge chairs..."

"Mama-san chairs. That's what they're called."

"...and engage in what my mother would call heavy petting," she finished, ignoring my tutorial.

"You mean I get to unbutton your dress and play with your boobs, or stick my hand under your dress and finger fuck you a little before things get serious?"

"Of course not," she said giggling, "but you can kiss me and feel me up if you like. Now stop interrupting. Kelly and Brad are going to do the same thing and we're all going to watch each other without being too obvious about it."

"Why?"

"It's another safety measure. None of us knows how we are going to react. I told Kelly I thought we needed some interim level of intimacy before we just jump into bed. She agreed. The last time we saw them, it was pretty tough on us. I think we're over it, but we don't know for sure. They've never watched us so their expectations are based only on what their imaginations have created. This way we all have another opportunity to call things off if we find ourselves feeling uncomfortable."

"I wouldn't have thought of that. You are one very smart lady."

"Thank you."

And with that we turned back to the rail and looked out over the water. The moon had risen and the view was gorgeous.

Fifteen minutes later, we set our empty glasses aside, and I pulled Carol into the big chair with me. A quick glance told us that Kelly and Brad were already in their chair, locked into an embrace.

I drew Carol into my arms. When our lips met, her hot little tongue, tasting faintly of martini, darted into my mouth. I felt my crotch stir. I let my hands roam over her body, feeling her curves through the slick material of the dress.

Over the next fifteen minutes, things heated up rapidly in both chairs. I could see Brad cupping Kelly's breast while she was running her hand up and down his thigh.

Carol's dress had a row of little cloth-covered buttons that started at her neckline and ended near her navel. I began fumbling with them but she gently slapped my hand away

"It'll take you all night," she whispered. "I'll do it."

Kelly's dress was a wraparound. Our pause for the buttons was just in time to watch her loosen the tie enough to give Brad better access to her body. He slid his hand into the dress just as I moved my hand into Carol's. A naked, beautiful breast with an erect nipple was my reward and Brad's. Carol began to squirm against me harder than before. The open dress exposed enough of her body for me to take the lovely nipple into my mouth. Carol let out a soft moan, turned slightly in the chair, and draped her legs across my thighs.

"I changed my mind," she whispered moments later, her breath ragged. "You can finger fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved my hand up under her dress and she parted her legs. Her panties were soaked. I pulled the lacy material to one side and brushed my fingers through the damp fur.

"Now," she breathed and I obliged, slipping two fingers into her wetness. She cried out loud enough to be heard at the other end of the deck. Seconds later, Kelly let out a similar cry. Brad and I glanced up simultaneously. Our eyes met briefly. My feelings tonight were much different from those I felt the night I watched him finger fuck my wife in her car nearly two years ago. We both returned to our work.

It soon became clear that Carol was going to cum so I redoubled my efforts. From the sound of things in the other chair, Kelly was on her way as well.

Carol came first with a muffled wail as she buried her face in the side of my neck. Her pussy clenched my fingers rhythmically and her body quivered against mine. Her tremors had not yet abated when we heard Kelly give her own muffled cry.

I held Carol tightly in my arms as she slowly came back down to earth. Brushing her hair aside, I kissed her soft lips.

"Oh God," she whispered. "You just gave me an orgasm in front of my husband and it was wonderful. How bizarre."

"No one has pulled the plug so far," I whispered back. "Only one safety valve left."

****

Carol was in the shower. Her cell phone, a hairbrush, and a pair of bright red panties were on the vanity. I stripped off my clothes, stepped in behind her, and turned her around to face me.

"How much time do we have?" I asked, cupping one of her breasts in my hand.

"Not enough time for that," she said, laughing as she playfully slapped my hand away. "But you can wash my hair and then I might let you wash my body."

Doing as I was told, I began to work shampoo into her luxurious hair.

"When we were at dinner tonight," she said suddenly, "I had pretty much decided to stop everything before it went too far. But then I thought up the little necking scenario on the deck and Kelly agreed to go along with it. Everything worked out perfectly."

"And?" I prompted.

"And now we're going to go through with it, unless you'd rather not."

"I have no intentions of stopping," I replied.

"Good. Because I'm not going to wear the panties."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I want them to see what they set in motion so long ago."

"Revenge?" I asked, a little surprised by her answer.

"Not at all. But we wouldn't be here at if it weren't for them..."

"And a dead cell phone battery," I interrupted.

"...and if they have ever had any regrets, I want them to see what they unleashed."