The Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you? Any regrets?"

"None. And now that I've had my first orgasm in front of Brad, I want more. So we go ahead unless they call everything off."

"They won't. Kelly won't be wearing any panties either."

"She won't?"

"I know her. She's already made up her mind. It's her style," I said as I finished rinsing her hair and began to lather up her body. "She makes a decision and moves forward."

"That sounds intriguing! And what you're doing feels good. By the way, what have we here?" she asked as she gave my swollen cock a squeeze.

"Don't touch that," I cautioned. "It's loaded and it might go off."

"It had better not go off before I'm finished with you tonight."

"Speaking of tonight, how will we know when it's time to go out there?" I asked.

"I told Kelly we'd be in here about thirty minutes. She said they'd take about the same amount of time so she'll text me when they're ready to get into bed."

"Well, we've been in here quite a while, so we had better finish up and get dried off. I'll dry your hair."

A few minutes later I was standing behind her with the dryer, running the brush through her hair. Just as I turned off the machine, her phone chirped.

"And so it begins," I said, a little more calmly than I actually felt. "When we go out there, I think we should ignore them as much as possible. They want to see us as we are when we're together on the road."

"Okay, then let's give them a show they won't forget anytime soon. Why don't we do exactly what we did in Dallas last week?"

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Okay, then when we go out there, go straight to side of the bed and turn around to face me. Then sit on the edge of the bed and lie back. If you recall, that's how we started things off last week."

****

Kelly was lying naked on her left side facing our bed. As I predicted, there were no panties in sight. Brad was lying behind her, his head propped up on one hand, his other hand reaching around in front to gently fondle her breasts. As soon as Kelly saw that Carol was completely naked, she let out a soft moan, knowing we were all going forward.

Carol's performance was perfect. Strutting up to the bed, she spun around and pulled me into a passionate kiss for a few seconds before breaking away to take her position on the bed.

I was fully erect, partially from anticipation and partially from looking at my wife and her lover in the next bed. Giving them a moment to stare at us and wonder what was going to happen next, I dropped to my knees in front of Carol. Knowing what to expect, she drew her legs back to accommodate me.

Placing her legs on top of my shoulders, I buried my face in the soft blonde hair and went to work. Using all of my skill and the intimate knowledge of Carol's body I had gained over the past year and a half, I quickly brought her close to orgasm. Her cries filled the room in response to my efforts.

From my position between Carol's legs, I could look directly across at Kelly and Brad without breaking stride. Kelly was hyperventilating and rocking her hips back into Brad's crotch. As soon as we made eye contact, she held my gaze and gave Brad a command.

"Fuck me," she ordered, and Brad immediately eased his cock into her pussy from behind. A soft cry from Kelly acknowledged the penetration. A bright flush appeared on her face and neck, a sure sign of arousal that I knew was in response to what she was seeing as much as what she was feeling.

I decided to go ahead and push Carol over the edge for her second orgasm of the evening. Sucking her clitoris gently in between my lips, I began to move my tongue rapidly across its tip. As usual, she went wild, thrusting her pussy against my face while she used both hands to pull my head more firmly between her thighs. Then suddenly she released my head and clamped her hands over her mouth to muffle her cries as the orgasmic contractions began. Closing her thighs tightly around my head, I could feel her begin to shudder in release and then go limp.

I gave her no time to rest. Rising to my feet, I grasped her behind the knees to lift her legs up and out of the way. She held them in position while I took my cock in one hand and slowly eased it into her pussy. It was the first time I had been inside her since Dallas more than a week ago. When I was buried to the hilt, I slid my forearms under her knees and leaned forward to support my weight on outstretched arms. Her legs were now draped over the insides of my elbows. We had used this position many times with wonderful results, so she began to moan in anticipation.

Kelly and I also used this position frequently with similar outcomes. I glanced up to see my very aroused wife thrusting back against Brad as he drove into her with much greater speed and force than he had been using just moments before. Her sharp cries punctuated the impact of his body against hers as he completed each stroke.

"Fuck me!" Carol ordered, a note of frustration in her voice. I understood her problem; she couldn't see what was going on in the other bed. Knowing we would change positions as soon as she achieved another orgasm, I was being urged to make her cum as quickly as possible. I complied with the lady's wishes and began to ram myself into her as she reached up to lace her hands behind my neck. Soon both women were filling the room with their cries of pleasure.

I wasn't completely certain that Brad had been able to make Kelly cum when we were on the deck, but I knew her to be wonderfully orgasmic. My guess was that she was now hurtling towards her second climax of the night while Carol was on her way to a third. The sounds of flesh striking flesh competed with the women's cries as I pounded my cock into Carol's pussy.

Brad was staring intently at me while Kelly was trying desperately to maintain focus on what I was doing to his wife. This was what they wanted and their wish was being granted. If I could keep it together long enough, there would much more for them to watch.

Kelly went over the edge first with a sharp cry and I watched, fascinated, as she began to tremble visibly in Brad's arms. Carol followed moments later, her pussy clamping rhythmically on the shaft of my cock, nearly causing me to lose control. Brad and I stopped moving at the same time, both of us concentrating on anything other than the two beautiful women who were now enjoying spectacular orgasms.

When I knew I would survive, I withdrew my cock from Carol's pussy and bent to kiss the insides of her thighs. Releasing her legs, I scooped her up in my arms, placed her in the center of the bed, and arranged my body alongside hers.

No one moved until we all regained control of our breathing, gathering strength for what was yet to come.

"What next," I whispered into her ear. "We're blowing their minds."

"Roll over onto your back. I'm getting on top for the next round, just like I did last week." I was relieved. The female-superior position would be perfect for my state of arousal as long as I could survive Carol's inevitable climax at the end. I could partially control her movements with my hands on her waist and therefore control much of my urge to cum.

A few seconds later she rose to her knees and threw a shapely leg across my body. Pausing briefly, she reached down to grasp my cock and guide it into place as she lowered herself onto its shaft.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the next bed. Playing copycat, Kelly was in the process of mounting Brad's cock, guiding it inside her just as Carol had done with mine. The women exchanged heavy-lidded smiles and began to move.

I knew from experience that both women liked this position, were very good at it, and employed essentially the same movements. Clitoral contact was important, so both ladies arched their backs and leaned forward to grind their clits against the base of the cocks buried in their pussies. Occasionally, they would alter their movements to ride up and down our shafts to relieve an internal itch, their cries of pleasure harmonizing beautifully.

I was doing a good job of controlling myself, and I was pleased to note that Carol was getting very close to the edge. I grasped her by the waist and used my strength to assist her in the final seconds of her ride.

Now frantically rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone, she let out a sharp cry and began to shudder violently as orgasmic contractions took control of her body. This was the moment of truth for me as I could feel every spasm on the shaft of my cock; and once again I was able to hold my response in check. With a final wail, Carol collapsed onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and then turned my attention to Kelly.

Kelly often likes to use clitoral contact to push her right to the top and then rely solely on vaginal stimulation to finish the job. She was using that tactic now, furiously plunging her pussy down onto Brad's cock, her firm breasts bouncing perfectly in syncopation. Clapping her hands over her mouth, she screamed in release, duplicating Carol's shuddering response of a few moments earlier. As is often her style, she remained upright as her orgasm faded, her head thrown back and her breasts heaving as she held herself in place with her hands on Brad's chest.

Brad had not made a sound, so I assumed he had maintained control, making both of us good for one more round. Once again I would let Carol take the lead when she recovered.

But Kelly had other ideas. Recovering more quickly than Carol, she pulled free of Brad's cock and rolled to the far side of their bed. With some effort, she was able to get unsteadily to her feet beside the bed and motion for Brad to join her. He did as directed, his stiff cock bouncing in the air as he got to his feet.

As soon as he was standing, she knelt on the edge of the bed with her knees widely spread. Lowering her weight onto her forearms, she looked Carol and me directly in the eye and gave us a radiant smile. Her message was clear; two could play the edge-of-the-bed sex game.

Carol, still lying on my chest, was not to be outdone.

"Let's do it the same way," she whispered in my ear. "It'll be the perfect way to finish. We'll all be facing each other when we cum."

Seconds later, Carol had duplicated Kelly's position. Brad and I took our places behind them.

"Fuck me Brad," demanded Kelly.

"Fuck me Scott," ordered Carol.

Brad and I nodded to each other and then slowly pushed our cocks deep into welcoming pussies.

The next few minutes were a jumble of thrusting cocks, feminine exclamations of arousal, sounds of flesh impacting flesh, and breasts dancing to the rhythm that Brad and I established. Kelly maintained eye contact with me throughout most of the activity, and I was certain that Carol was doing the same with Brad.

Mercifully, both women came within seconds of one another, their cries reverberating off the walls as they broke eye contact to lose themselves in the sensations of their thunderous orgasms. For a few seconds longer, Brad and I pounded ourselves into them and then unleashed powerful spurts of semen deep into their bodies.

Carol fell forward onto the bed, disengaging from my dripping cock. Kelly appeared to have lost consciousness, remaining in position with a fist full of bed sheet in each hand. Brad slowly withdrew.

I pointed to Carol and made a twirling motion with my fingers. He understood and we traded places. When I reached Kelly, I scooped her up into my arms and carried her back to our bedroom. Placing her gently on the bed, I took my place alongside her and pulled her into my arms.

Ten minutes later, she began to stir.

"Thank you for that," she whispered. "I'm sure it's difficult for you to understand, but it was important for me to see you with Carol."

"I know," I responded.

Kelly looked me in the eye for a long moment end then moved in for a kiss.

"Give me a couple of minutes in the bathroom and then join me in the shower," she said.

Five minutes later, I found myself in a shower stall with a gorgeous woman for the second time that night.

"Wash me," she commanded. "All over."

I did as the lady ordered, enjoying the feel of her soapy body and lathered hair. I took my time, eventually bending to one knee to wash her pussy, her legs, and her feet. When I was done, I rinsed us both until our skin squeaked, and then turned off the water.

Wrapping a huge towel around her, I blotted her dry. As I had done earlier with Carol, I took charge of the hairdryer, slowly driving the moisture from her beautiful auburn hair. With a few passes of her hairbrush, I returned her mane to its normal lustrous state. When I finished, Kelly turned to me and offered her lips to be kissed. After a long embrace, she broke free and looked into my eyes.

"Take me to bed and make love to me. Don't fuck me. Make love to me."

Once again I scooped her into my arms and placed her gently in the center of the bed. An hour later, both of us completely spent, we drifted off into a deep slumber, vaguely aware of the sounds of arousal and release coming from the room next door.

****

When I awoke, I was alone. Pulling on a pair of gym shorts, I padded out into the big room, glancing briefly at the two rumpled beds. I could smell coffee and see Brad out on the deck. Pouring a half cup, I joined him.

"Where are the women?" I asked.

"Beats me," he answered. "Probably on the beach."

"Any thoughts about last night," I inquired.

"Only a million or so, but I'm not sure what they all mean. None of them are feelings of regret, but this has to be the weirdest weekend of my life."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, but it'll sort itself out. Kelly and Carol will have a handle on everything. Let's just follow their lead."

"I suppose today we watch each other have sex with our own wives. That's probably what a genuine four-way would require," Brad offered.

"Probably. Want to go for a run?"

"Sure."

Just as we were ready to depart, laughter on the floor below announced the return of our wives. Both appeared to be in a good mood, taking delight in each other's company.

"When you guys get back, we're all going out to breakfast. So don't take too long; we're both on the verge of starvation," announced Kelly.

****

As we were finishing up a remarkable breakfast, Carol tapped a spoon on her water glass to get everyone's attention.

"Kelly and I have something to tell you," she announced.

"We've made an important decision," Kelly continued.

"Last night was great fun and sexually rewarding," Carol said.

Brad and I exchanged looks. It was obvious we were being tag-teamed. Wisely, we remained silent.

"The next logical step in a true four-way would be for us to pair up with our own spouses for at least part of today's sex play," Kelly declared, "But..."

"... that isn't going to happen," Carol said, finishing Kelly's sentence.

"We've decided to maintain our privacy," Kelly said.

"Just like our bedrooms at home, what goes on in there, stays in there and is off limits to witnesses," Carol declared. "Any problems with that?"

"None at all," I said, and was echoed immediately by Brad. I felt immediate relief and I suspected he felt the same.

"Okay then," Kelly said. "Here's how we're going to spend the day."

"We'll go for a walk on the beach and then take a nap," Carol declared. "We don't know about you guys, but neither one of us got much sleep last night."

"After our naps, we'll take another stroll on the beach, and then the four of us are going to dinner together," Kelly continued. "Then we're having cocktails on the deck."

"After that, if you guys are interested in a rematch of last night, that can be arranged," Carol announced with a wicked smile on her face.

Brad and I just sat there like deer in the headlights.

"Well?" prompted Kelly.

"We're interested," we said in unison, still a little stunned.

****

We did indeed have a rematch, but with more creativity. Kelly was slightly miffed that she did not have oral sex the night before, so we started with the ladies seated side by side in the overstuffed chairs, their legs draped over the arms. Kneeling in front of the chairs, Brad and I did a credible job of servicing each other's wives. Afterwards, we traded places with the ladies and they treated us to splendid blowjobs, stopping just in time to ensure our continued participation in the evening's agenda.

Two of the straight-backed chairs figured prominently in Round Two with the women alternating between bouncing energetically on our laps and grinding their pubic mounds against ours. They came within seconds of each other, their cries echoing off the walls.

Round Three involved the table. That was Carol's idea. The women took over both ends of the table, leaning forward to grasp an edge with each hand. Brad and I took our positions behind them and gave a repeat performance of the previous night's finale, face-to-face sex having become the favored way to end an evening. When it was all over, we retreated to our bedrooms to make love to our own wives.

By the time we left late Sunday morning, everyone was a little sore between their legs but pleasantly exhausted.

Epilogue

Almost a year has passed since that weekend on the Outer Banks. We went back in the spring and will go again after Labor Day this year. In February we retreated to the Florida Keys for a week of sightseeing, shopping, sport fishing, and sex, the ladies having found a house to rent on Marathon Key that suited our needs perfectly. We'll probably maintain that pattern well into the future.

Carol and I continue our travels while Kelly and Brad escape for a weekend every month or so. Our bedrooms at home, and the activities that go on inside them, remain sacrosanct.

Two interesting wrinkles have developed. Carol's comment about having sex in a chaise lounge by the pool so Kelly and Brad could watch, while meant in jest at the time, eventually became reality. One warm summer evening we did exactly that. A little later that night, they treated us to a similar performance. Weather permitting, we continue to engage in that behavior whenever the mood strikes. Our house is so secluded that there is no fear of discovery as long as the ladies keep their vocalizations in check. More than once, Brad and I have had to clamp a hand over their mouths to prevent them from sharing their orgasmic pleasure with the neighbors.

The other change is that DataTech has become one of my clients. Brad, as a senior engineer, set up the contract. It is a small one that only requires a few hours each month. Since Wednesday is usually an off-day for Carol, I do my work on Wednesday mornings when I'm in town and Carol joins us for lunch in the DataTech cafeteria. We find the whole thing highly amusing.

All four of us are very comfortable with our new arrangement. We know it is highly unorthodox and would not work for most people, but it suits us perfectly. We don't feel the need to change a single thing.

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.