All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 04'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

Once again you have given us a very good chapter to read. So where do we go from here? Can't wait to see.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
When?

Did Jade get Ayden's blood inside her? That is the question I'd really like answered. Marcus and Julia are in so much trouble. Ayden is so going to kill them for hurting Jade. Looking forward to reading more and soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very good chapter and I can't wait to reading more ... Looking forward to read the next chapter!!!!

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Huh????

I don't recall Ayden giving her his blood? Other than that important fact - great story!! Love love love

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
What the?

When,how and where did Jade get Ayden's blood inside her I don't remember reading anywhere that Ayden gave her any of his blood! Love the story and can't wait for Ayden to kick their butts and rescue his love, please don't have him leave her I really don't need the I'm in love with you but must leave you for your own good thing it is so old and pathetic. He should just take her home and mate her!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Huh?

When did the blood exchange happen? This chapter was a bit too dark for my liking... hopefully the next chapter is more positive.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Read the first chapter again

When she first encountered him, she mistakenely swallowed a drop of blood... If I recall correctly.... But those of you who know me, well, my memory is not so good at recalling details!

I loved this dark chapter.. You have to admire the ability to write truly evil bastards, something I am personally working on. I applaud you for doing it and sharing your chapter with us.

Next please!!!

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

"Those sons ta bitches!!!", as my great aunt Kate would say. It is going to be a pleasure seeing these two badies get what is coming to them. I hope Ayden gets there before Julia has too much more time to play. She might even be worse than Marcus, but they both seriously need some discipline. You know, the kind where they are dead at the end. LOL! That should teach them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
exchange

from the blow jobs....she has done it twice now

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Julia is...

...so damn bad, LOL. Marcus is evil, no doubt, but his evil is calculated while Julia just seems to be mad with lust and pain. I can't wait to see what Ayden does to them. You have done an excellent job with your villains as well as your hero and heroin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous