All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 11 years ago
great chapter...

I just have to say i really truelly enjoy this story so far. I hope clay get the ass whooping he deserves and that Heather & family dont wreck havoc on the family but then again i feel its to be expected. But anyway once again just love this story and the characters hope Jill those get pregnant. And can't wait to read more. 5 *

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 11 years ago
Thank you for rewarding my faith in you.

I came to the party late on this story. But I've read them in order. Before I read this chapter, I responded to someone who insisted you dropped the ball on "Clay". I knew you'd bring him back in. As the witch says to Dorothy...."All in good time my little pretty - all in good time". Another great chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
You do know how to leave troubling omens

The words "my girls" are hanging in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Can’t believe no comments yet, unless I just missed them? Beautiful story so far, thank you

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

A superb . Are the twins Dodd's? He killed Rachel.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

So glad to see things thawing quickly with Jill and Daniel, and especially that she already defended him to Dodd. That leads me to him staying around, as I get him being "sore" about Daniel sending the one woman back to get that abortion, although they didn't "kill" his flesh and blood, and Dodd saying he's there to "check up for Heather" when the story barely mentions her. Only evidence offered is that he wants Daniel to work for him so he could torture him by having him under his thumb. I understand why you'd obfuscate the matter and possibly foreshadow things by Dodd quipping "payback's a bitch," but I don't see that loser's even holding ace high when it appears Daniel has 3 of a kind. Because of the obfuscation/omission, 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES