All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 08'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

And still he refuses to discuss this with his wife? He'll humiliate her and subject her to whatever inner demon she's dealing with until he makes her sick from it, but won't talk to her about her problem? He doesn't want to see her in pain, yet inflicts it on her anyway, without a word of discussion? You're making this guy out to be a real asshole, ignoring sound advice from his own mother. Jill is his wife, not one of his troops, and there's nothing romantic or loving about what he's doing to her, no matter how forgiving she is of him for doing it.

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidover 11 years ago

Hey anonymous, he is showing her he finds her desirable. Instead of talking, which he isn't good at, he is showing her he finds her sexy and beautiful. Deeds speak louder than words, as a man of action he simply decided that nothing he said would be as effective or as honest as just showing her how much he wanted her. You can tell a woman she's beautiful, but she won't believe you until you show her. Just because it isn't the way you would have done it doesn't mean it's wrong, nor does it make him an asshole. According to the author and the story it worked didn't it?

kitty5670kitty5670over 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful!

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 11 years ago
the arrangement

i love please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The Story just keeps getting better. Thanks for the time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!! :)

No Anonymous, she is not sick because of her fears. I believed she is pregnant and the fact that she hasn't slept much didn't help. I do hope that Daniel will talk to Jill about David. I do understand that it is national security and all, but it will eat him alive if he doesn't clear things up with his wife. And I feel like that other guy is gonna cause them troubles if he leaned that Jill is David's widow. He already seems to have poison Beth by giving her some strawberries. Tara, I love your stories. I have been waiting for months to see this serie continue. I'm so glad you didn't just stop it. Thank you very much and keep writing. Love you! :)

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986over 11 years ago
Amazing!

A true masterpiece!!

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Tried but can't

I have tried reading this series several times. Tried spot reading, skipping, any number of things. Just can't get into it. The writing is great but the plot line feels so drawn out. I skipped from 3 to 8 and didn't seem to miss much.

Likely just me and someday I get through it. Just not today.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I am in fear of the sinister

The twins are blond, Jill and Daniel are not

Clay Dodd is

Dodd threatened to take the things precious to Daniel away from him

Jill, Bel, and Jessie would be targets.

(he wouldn't harm "his" girls)

Jill tasted the strawberry substance (poison?) on the bear. So did Bel.

going completely off into the conspiracy theory deep end

Did Dodd's company supply the drone that hit David?

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago
You're Still Teasing Us!

So what has she been hiding? What did he see?

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Strawberry Flavor

Strawberry flavored poison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its wonderfull story loved it so far

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

About time he addressed her body, that it aroused him just the way it already was. Good thing you made "mom" tell him to talk to her, as it sounded colossally stupid for him to say that he shouldn't ask her why she felt uncomfortable sharing all her nudity with him.

One significant error: food poisoning does NOT randomly manifest itself; if you're going to get something, it will happen within 6-12 hours of ingesting the tainted food. I've had it, and got it exactly 6 hours after having eaten something bad (wasn't obvious, nor tasted bad).

Glad that one major error was finally resolved. Now he does need to tell her about that technical issue that accidentally killed David, so it gives her closure and allows him to forgive himself.

Much better on this one. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES