The Arresting Officer

Story Info
Brie meets a cop who enjoys his job too much.
5k words
4.46
137.2k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers

It is a stiflingly hot, humid night. It is the kind of night that feels like there a hot damp towel stuck against your face. Each breath is strained and difficult. The humidity is so suffocating. It was definitely not the kind of night that you want your air conditioning to stop working and that is exactly what happened to me. I lay here in the nude on my wonderful black wrought iron post bed. The heat is almost intolerable. A fan placed by the bed blows only more hot air onto me.

I inhale sharply as I lay an ice cube from my Cape Cod onto my flat, smooth tummy. I let out a stifled giggle as the ice cube slowly melts, dripping cold water down my sides and between my legs. I watch each droplet roll off of my soft flesh. And here I lay on a Friday night, no air conditioning, nowhere to go and if there had been anywhere to go it was too fucking hot to put on clothes. So, I just stay here and let my mind wonder with my hand between my thighs mindlessly stroking.

I think of my job and wonder what they think of me. Do they even perceive my existence? I am probably like the fax machines or the computers; I go unnoticed as long as I work fine. I wonder if they can see what lies behind these wire-rimmed glasses, the demurely tucked up hair, and the conservative work clothes. Do they think I go home to my five cats and watch the Lifetime channel all night? I laugh as I realize that they probably have no clue about me or the freaky things I do, can do, or will do. It's more fun being that way, I have found.

I want to clear up two things right now before I go any further into my confession. One is that despite what I may sound like to you, I am not a slut. (If you are living in the 18th century, I may be a slut.) I have only had sex with three men. No threesome, no voyeurs just the wild drug of intimacy and physical invasions. I have cared to some degree about all the men I've been with and still keep in touch regularly with one, Ian, and occasionally we still have sex.

I have done some really kinky things with the men I have been with especially with Ian. Ian turned me on to all that crazy shit when I was a freshman in college. (Yeah, I was a virgin until I was eighteen. Does that shock you? See, I told you I wasn't a slut, just a nymphomaniac.) You name it; I've probably tried it and enjoyed it. Bondage, spanking, role-playing, sex toys, swings, sex in public places, anal sex, oral sex, pretend rape (on both sides) pictures, filming. Once I share the mind-blowing experience that sex is why not release everything to it?

The other thing is that (I can say this with no conceit. It is mere honesty) I am an attractive twenty-one year old woman with an awesome 34D-26-33 figure. I can look at myself lying here in the nude and like what is here. My olive tanned body is smoothly toned with all the yoga I put myself through four times a week. I look down at my breasts and notice that they hang high with delicately sensitive rose-colored nipples. My eyes wonder to my flat tummy with the small silver ring in my navel. I look to where my hand lies between my legs. I rub a cool finger slowly around the lips of my completely shaved pussy. I can feel my clit harden and tingle each time my finger goes by.

I hear the hard rap on my front door waking me from my erotic reverie. I sigh as I sit up. I hate it when people interrupt these fantasies. I think about ignoring it, but they only rap harder the second time. I sigh, stand up, and slip on my midnight blue satin robe that hangs on the bedpost. I walk to the door and stand on my tiptoes to peek out the small peephole. Why do they put these things up so high? My heart involuntarily jumps when I see a police officer outside my door even though my criminal record consists only of illegal parking. Quieting my irrational fears, I open the door a crack and peek out.

I look at the tall fairly attractive man in his creased black uniform. He is broad shouldered and chested but overall rather thin with long legs and a silencing demeanor. I look him in the eye as he begins to speak.

"Ma'am," he says as he pushes the door open wider with his shoulder and walks in without invitation. My heart pounds with rage. What right does he have to come in my house! "Excuse me, but may I ask what you are doing here?" I say trying to keep my voice from shaking with anger. He looks into my eyes with his blue ones without showing a trace of emotion.

The name on his uniform says D. Pierce. It seems like hours he is just standing there looking like a robot, but it was probably only seconds. Suddenly, he grabs my wrists in front of me and says, "You are under arrest, Ms. Young. You have the right…" He slips the cold, hard pair of handcuffs over my prone wrists before I can even put up a fight.

"For what?" I cry trying back away from this being. "You should know, but I am sure they'll clear it up for you downtown," Officer Pierce says smirking at my helpless anger. "You won't tell me what I being arrested for?" I ask angrily. The officer scoffs and says nothing.

I look up at the officer's emotionless face hoping to find a clue to what this is all about. I see him look down and I follow his gaze to see what he is looking at. I notice that my thin satin robe is clinging erotically to my sweaty figure showing every line of my curvy body all too well. I blush slightly as he smirks. "Was that intentional?" he asks coolly. "You won't get off any easier…" He lays a hand on my shaking shoulder. He looks me up and down again, lingering for a moment at the peek of cleavage showing through the opening of the robe.

"Are you cold?" the officer asks slipping his hand inside my robe and taking my right breast in his hand. I pull away from him and he pulls me tighter to his muscular body with a heavy hand laid around my waist. Against my will, my nipples respond too quickly under his nimble fingers. I can feel them tingle and swell. "You're liking this, aren't you?" he hisses in my ear. A bolt of icy heat shoots up and down my spine as his breath lands on my flesh. I shake my head vehemently. "Me thinks the lady protests too much," he says smiling slyly as he continues playing with my body underneath my clingy robe.

I glare at him as cruelly as possible. He pulls the robe aside letting my bare breasts fall out of the tight robe. Officer Pierce gingerly grabs my nipple between his two fingers and squeezes roughly. I gasp and try to pull away again. He keeps his heavy hand against the small of my back. I look up helplessly into his ice-cold blue eyes. He stares back at me unabashed with no remorse. Pierce leans forward and flicks his tongue around my nipples teasing them with his light touch. He moves his hand from my breast. "What have I done exactly?" I ask hoping to stall any other actions.

"I told you that you'll find out at the station," he replies. "When we get there," he adds mockingly. "Right now," he continues, "You'll just stand here and take it like a good little girl." He smiles that sardonic smile once more.

He lays his cool hand on my knee and lifts my chin up to make me look into his face. The rage is boiling through my veins. I can feel my limbs shake with the anger of being a victim. The police officer slowly slides his persistent hand up my tingling inner thigh, the smile never leaving his smug face. I jerk away as his hand reaches the outer lips of my pussy.

He grabs me violently by both shoulders and shoves me against the wall of the kitchen. He says nothing as he resumes what he was doing. He gently lifts up my robe as he eases his way back up my thigh. I close my eyes as he caresses the edge of my pussy.

"Oh, you're shaved? What a little slut. It's so smooth. This should be real good," he says lifting my robe higher until it is resting around my waist. "Can't you please just leave me alone?" I ask softly turning my face away. He laughs evilly. "No, why should I? Really, why? There is nothing you can say or do that will get me in trouble. I can always say I found a vial of coke or a cap of heroin in your bedroom. Who are they going to believe? Now, just be good and quiet and I know you're going to like it. You're the type. I can see that." My mouth falls open. "I'll like it?" I sputtered. "You already are," he says as he with achingly slow movements slides his finger inside my damp pussy. "If you don't like it, than why are you all wet?"

And there we are. I am pushed up against the wall, my handcuffed hands raised above my head. My robe tucked around my hips, nude from the waist down, the cool air caressing my burning cunt. This strangely attractive police officer is slithering his cool fingers in and out of my pussy in hypnotic motions. Occasionally, he glances down to watch his movements and to stare at my smooth pussy.

Without warning, he pulls his fingers out and steps back. He grabs my cuffed wrists and pulls me towards the bedroom. "Come, my little slave girl," he says pushing me down the hall. My heart leaps as I try to make the distance between the kitchen and the bedroom as long as possible. He pushes me on. He stands me before the bed and pulls keys out of his pocket. "I'm going to uncuff you, but you're going to be good. You don't want to go to jail, right?" I nod in affirmation.

Pierce puts the key and slips the handcuffs off my sore, red wrists. He glances me over and lays his hand on my shoulder. His other hand goes to my waist. He fumbles with the belt around my middle until he unties it. The officer lets the robe fall off my bare shoulders and to a pile in the floor. He licks his lips as he surveys my nude body up and down. "What a body, Brie. It's Brie, right?" I nod casting my head down.

He slides his hands up and down my tingling arms. He cups his hands underneath my breasts and roughly squeezes them both. "You have very nice tits, Brie," he says as he moves his persistent hands down my stomach. He gives me a little push and I land on my bed. He smirks and straddles me as he handcuffs my hands to my wrought iron bedpost. I can feel the warmth of his masculine body against mine. I am aware of his hard cock pressing into my thigh and I involuntarily jump. "Are you scared of that?" I turn my face to the wall.

He gets off the bed and opens the second drawer in my nightstand. "No, don't look in there," I say trying too quickly. "Why?" he asks looking in it anyway. "Oh, you are a little slut!" he smiles pulling out one of my vibrators. "There are all kinds of toys in here. What a treasure." He pulls out my leg restraints and ties back my knees so that my legs are spread wide. I am conscious of my obscene position and blush deeply. "Were you blushing when your boyfriends shoved that dildo all the way up your little pussy?" he asks standing at the foot of my bed and looking at my prone nude body.

"You look great this way. For someone's who is not turned on, your pussy looks awfully wet." I look at him and he smiles mercilessly back at me. I close my eyes trying to quiet my noisy, spinning mind. I remind myself what is going on.

I open my eyes when I hear a soft click. The officer has a small digital camera in his hands. "What are you doing?" I scream pulling on my shackled wrists. "Taking your picture, Brie. I'll need a picture so I can see your sweet little snatch when you're not around." he says taking another picture. "Stop!" He stands up and looks at me oddly.

"What exactly are you going to do if I don't? I believe I can do anything I want to you. Your only choice is to like it or not." He snaps another picture. "We need a little interaction," he mutters to himself looking through my toy drawer. He pulls out the afore mentioned vibrator and a tube of coconut flavored lubricant. "No," I whimper as I try to squirm away. "You're not going to get very far, love," Pierce says adjusting the speed on high. Before I can protest again, he shoves the vibrating toy unceremoniously up my sex. I moan involuntarily. "That's great," he says as he steps back to snap another picture. "Oh, that's hot!"

I arch my back as I feel my body strain against the toy. "Oh, yeah! C'mon, baby," the cop, says as he takes another picture. He sets the camera on the nightstand along with his police belt. I look at the officer and see the bulge pushing against his stiff police pants. He catches me looking and I quickly turn away. "Oh, did you want something other than that lame piece of latex?" the cop says playing with the buttons of his pants. "No," I say quickly involuntarily tightening the grip on the toy. I moan under my breath. He smiles broadly warming his young face. It's kind of attractive. I catch myself as I think this. NO!

Officer Pierce sits between my legs and takes a hold of the vibrator. He begins to shove it further inside me until the end. "No, please don't," I beg. "Why you don't like it? Am I really that bad that I can't play with you?" I say nothing and turn my head to the wall. A small whimper escapes my pouting lips. "You like this?" he asks pulling it slowly out. I gasp. "I got something better," he laughs and lays the vibrator on the nightstand. Pierce stands up and untucks his police shirt. He unbuttons the first four buttons reveling a wonderfully etched chest…no don't think about that.

He curls up on the bed on his knees and gently places his warm lips on the inside of my knee. I try to pull away forgetting the knee restraints. "Oh, you can't do that. You're all tied up!" He slides his hand up my thigh. I suddenly feel very conscious of my helplessness and my stomach spins. He leans in silently and breathes onto the spread lips of my expectant pussy. I moan. "Do you like that?" he asks sitting up a little to look into my face. I shake my head violently.

"Oh, I think you'll like it. Look at all those sex toys. You are a horny little thing," Pierce laughs laying his hand on my tummy. I whimper as I feel his tongue graze the edge of my pussy. "Please, don't," I beg. He takes my burning clit in his lips as a response. He sucks on my clit forcefully. "Are you going to cum? I wouldn't want you to go to jail. I'd really hate to see that happen. Then all you'll have are those big dykes and they're rougher than me. Or is that your thing?" the cop asks licking his upper lip. "No," I say quickly. "Too bad. I'd like to see you get it on with a woman," he sighs laying the vibrator on my clit.

I arch my back trying to control the desire coursing through and heating up my veins. I try to stop the fire burning my soaking wet pussy. I can't like this! This asshole cop is raping me. I can't like this! But Oh Lord! This feels good. This cop sure knows how to eat pussy. I can feel all the blood rush to my throbbing clit. D. Pierce smile at my with that evil smile and shoves his tongue up my cunt. Oh God! I can't take this!

"You know in a lot of places, it's used to not be rape if the girl got off? So, if you cum then it's not rape," the cop says squeezing my thigh. I glare at him. He stuffs the toy back inside me and spreads me apart further with his fingers. Stubbornly, he keeps sucking and licking while the vibrator teases me on the inside. I begin to thrash as I start to lose this battle. "That's a girl. Cum for me. God, I want to see that! C'mon, let go. I'm not going to hurt you, well, not in a bad way," he whispers in a coaxing voice.

My pussy begins shaking involuntarily around the toy. I throw my head back as the wave of pleasure rolls over my unyielding body. I scream and pant as his tongue keeps me on the very edge of my orgasm. "Oh, yeah. That's a girl. Do you want me to let you come?" "Yes," I moan biting my lip bloody. "You want me to get you off? Then say it, you little whore," he says with an edge in his voice. "Please, Officer, make me cum. Don't stop," I beg tasting the iron taste of blood in my mouth.

"Don't stop what?" he asks innocently. I sigh. I feel as if I'll go insane if I don't get off. "Please don't stop licking my pussy," I say submitting. He smiles and sits up pulling the vibrator out. "What are you doing?" I ask wildly. He unbuttons his starchy police shirt letting it fall to the floor. His white sleeveless t-shirt contrasts nicely with his bronze toned upper body. He ignores me as he unlaces his heavy black boots and drops them by the bed. He looks at me casually.

He gets back on the bed semi-nude with only his pants left. He sits beside me looking at me. "What's wrong?" he asks running his hands over my soaking wet pussy. I sigh deeply as he plays with my yielding cunt. "I don't want to fuck you. It leaves too much evidence. It's too messy. I'm not getting in trouble for sticking my dick in you, although, for you, it would be almost worth it. You would be quite a handful. I wish I could have met you in a different way, " the cop says gently sliding a finger into my tight cunt. I buck my hips against his hand. What am I doing?

He pulls his hand out and rummages through my drawer. "What else do we have in here?" he mumbles to himself. I lay there breathing wildly. My body is mutinying against my mind. I can feel my pussy tighten at the though of a big stiff cock. His big, stiff cock. No, I will not let him do this to me. My nipples tingle with expectation of his warm lips. He's over me again. This time, he has a bottle of peppermint body oil in his hand.

"Suppose to increase stimulation. Does it work, Brie?" he asks pouring some in his hands. "What are you going to do with that?" I question squirming within my bonds. "Oh, just pour some on your little snatch," he replies and he lathers a handful right onto my burning clit. It sends a shot of lightening up my body, weakening my resolve further. He dabs a little bit on either of my aching nipples. He laughs as my breasts respond to the fiery coldness of the oil. He leans in between my legs and blows on the spot he put the oil, warming it up.

He gingerly begins to run his cool tongue between my legs. I've been beaten. "No, please don't. I can't bear it. Just fuck me. Please. Fuck me," I beg looking up at his sinewy hand on my belly. He rises up with a broad smile on his lips and evil in his sapphire eyes. "I'm sorry. What do you want?" he asks. "Did you want my dick?" I nod, panting. "That is just what I wanted to hear, Brie," the police officer replies licking the scented oil off of his upper lip.

He steps off the high bed and unzips his pants, letting them slide to the floor. I see his engorged dick poking out of his silk black boxers. I can feel each nerve trembling with anticipation as if for once each cell is awake. Each second he stands by the bed seems like an eternity all in itself. My body is literally quivering. A smile curls his lips. "So, this isn't so bad after all?" he asks sliding the boxers down revealing a shockingly large cock. I gasp.

"What?" he says sitting on the foot of the bed. "Are you afraid, little girl?" He massages his cock, holding it tantalizingly close to me. "Please, I can't take it any more," I moan arching my back. I feel like I could cum now. I can feel the blood throb and boil in my clit. I feel like I am on fire. Each wave of heat in the whole damn room is centered on my yielding body.

"You want me to fuck you, right?" he asks drawing his victory out as long as possible. I sigh. "Yes, damn it! Fuck me! What are you waiting for?" I yell tugging on my handcuffs. "Ah, we're demanding, aren't we?" he smiles. "So, you want me to shove my cock into that tight, little shaved pussy?" "Yes," I say being reduced to begging. "Please, please. Fuck me."

"Okay, my little slave girl. You're not getting fucked yet, little girl." He slides up the bed straddling my face. His huge cock right up against my face. "C'mon, suck it," he demands lifting my limp head up so my lips touch the smooth, wet head of his dick. My mouth remains clamped shut. D. Pierce digs his hand into the roots of my hair and pulls roughly. My mouth involuntarily opens to yell out in pain and he takes the opportunity to shove his throbbing cock into my mouth.

InnocenceXX
InnocenceXX
14 Followers
12