The Arresting Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never gone down on a guy this large and am afraid I can't take all of it, but Pierce did not seem to care. He just shoves it further and further down my throat keeping his strong hand deeply in the roots of my curly hair. I try to moan but I couldn't make a sound around the huge cock in my mouth. "Oh, that's it. Take it all," he sighs thrusting his hips closer and closer to my face.

And now with this final thrust, my face is buried in his curly light hair and the head of his cock is down my pulsing throat. I begin to get into the pace and set my lips tightly on his dick. The swallowing motion of my throat is teasing the head of his cock. I can feel little droplets of liquid roll down my throat and can taste the saltiness of him.

The officer's body begins to tighten up. His body starts to shake involuntarily as he pulls my head closer to his hips. You never can prepare for it. It would be great if you could. Suddenly, jets of warm liquid rush down my throat as he moans and convulses over me. "Oh, God, yeah." I try to move my face away from the stream, but he holds my head so the all of the liquid rolls down my throat. He pulls the semi-hard cock out of my mouth and falls down on the bed next to me. I taste the warm cum still in my mouth and some of it drips out of the corner of my mouth and I catch it with my tongue.

He looks at me and smiles. "You look very sexy right now, you little minx. I don't think I've ever had such an awesome blow job." He says squeezing my breast. I look over at the cop and see that his cock is hard again. I gasp. "What? Oh, that. I'm going to fuck you all night, Brie," he says looking right into my face and places his lips roughly on mine. His lips and tongue forcing my body to respond to his touch. He kisses me roughly, shoving his tongue into my mouth as if with his mouth he could possess my body.

He reaches and caresses my breasts with his persistent hands. I am beaten. I have been beaten for a long time. The animal sexuality of this police officer has completely taken control of my senses. I can smell the masculine musk of his body and like an animal, my body involuntarily responds to it growing more and more aroused. I do not care what happens next as long as by the end of the night his cock was shoved into me. I need this. I need to be fucked and fucked roughly.

He caresses my thighs as he kisses my belly. He rubs his hard cock and smiles wickedly. Without warning, he thrusts the engorged cock into my wet pussy. I moan and arch my back to reach the rod. "My God! It's SO big!" I yell pulling on the headboard with my shackled wrists. "You can take it, baby," he replies through his gritted teeth as he buries his dick deeper and deeper within the folds of my pussy. I can feel it swell with each thrust and I begin to fear that I can't take it all.

"Oh, you're tight!" he moans grabbing my ass and lifting my lower body up as to dig deeper into me. I see his cock pump in and out of me with a maddening rhythm. I squirm as I feel the familiar wave of desire flood my body and rush between my legs. "That's it, girl, that's it. Let go. Come for me like a good little. I'll let you come now," the cop says in this tantalizingly husky voice that only intensifies all of this.

"I knew you were a little slut. Yeah. Arch your back. You're so sexy. You're so hot laying there getting fucked," he continues seeing how it turns me on. OH MY GOD! I scream and moan loud enough to wake the neighbors in apartments a building over as if I even cared. Pierce continues slamming his dick inside me only prolonging the orgasm to the point I am begging him to stop. After much imploring, the officer stops and lies on top of me. I pant trying to catch my breath and slow down my palpitating heart.

My pussy is twitching from the fantastic orgasm I just had. The cop rolls over and looks into my face. He smiles and resumes fucking me. We spend all night having sex in as many ways possible. It was absolutely the most mind (and body) blowing experience. As the sun begins to tint the night sky pink, Pierce stands up and begins to dress. I look up at him and pout. "You have to go all ready?" I ask pathetically. "Yes, isn't," he pauses looking at the clock on my nightstand. "Isn't six hour of fucking enough for you, you sex kitten? There is a job for you…porn starlet." I laugh mockingly.

I watch him slip the shirt of his uniform over his awesome chest and shiver internally. He leans over and forcefully kisses me on the mouth pushes my lips apart with his tongue, an act of dominance. I submit, letting his ravage my mouth with his persistent tongue. I feel the heat of my desire well through my veins again. Every beat of my racing heart makes it stronger and harder to ignore.

His hand wander to my breasts and squeezes them roughly as if to say these too are mine. You are mine to with as I please. He stops himself and I look down to see the bulge in his pants grow larger. "You're a bad girl. I can't even kiss you without wanting to fuck you," he says slapping my bare thigh. He sits on the bed and begins to lace up his boots. "Will I see you again?" I ask rolling onto my side. I could not imagine not fucking him at least one more time.

He looks over his shoulder with an evil smirk. "Maybe," he responds cryptically. "But only if you're a bad girl." He stands up and kisses me again this time slipping his hands between my legs. "Oh, you poor little thing, you're still wet. Too bad I couldn't fuck you again. Be a good little slave and make sure you get fucked regularly, not that should be too hard for you to do."

I nod solemnly. I watch him as he walks out of my bedroom. I smile and call after him, "I guess it wasn't rape." And I still don't know his first name.

12